Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    No thought what so ever of the next 20 weeks or so, what a dummy.

I show this dummy a 110-64 system and he's too dumb to figure it out, wow~~~~~~~~
    Your "spots" system sucks.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm good with picking against the overrated teams like the Giants and rams w/ bradford

What do you look at?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Your "spots" system sucks.
    Tell that to millionaire Wayne Allyn Root who gave me that idea.

Look guy, only dumb ass kids get all freaky after...one...week, ok? Stop being a dumb kid?

Why not pay attention to somebody who has beein winning at this for a long time, actually learn something.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    It's not one week. It's 2 seasons and one week

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's not one week. It's 2 seasons and one week
    Ok then I've made it very clear I know nothing about this, yep...totally suck. So knowing that you will take me up on my little deal right? I've proven time and time again....DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you will go against my stupid/DUH! system....right?

I'm an obvious idiot, so take me down, shut my dumb ass up, ok? cram that stupid system up my ass...alright? So we have a deal...right?

Ignore all this silly

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/20...ambling-guide/

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/feature...s/expert/picks
    Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2014 at 08:43 PM.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Ok then I've made it very clear I know nothing about this, yep...totally suck. So knowing that you will take me up on my little deal right? I've proven time and time again....DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you will go against my stupid/DUH! system....right?

I'm an obvious idiot, so take me down, shut my dumb ass up, ok? cram that stupid system up my ass...alright? So we have a deal...right?

Ignore all this silly

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/20...ambling-guide/

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/feature...s/expert/picks
    hahaha one of your links said to take the Raiders and Browns and you the "expert" were so sure of the opposite and were wrong.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm not going to bet with a known welcher

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    hahaha one of your links said to take the Raiders and Browns and you the "expert" were so sure of the opposite and were wrong.
    I usually can hang with all those guys, I have the same info they do, actually more.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm not going to bet with a known welcher
    Why not just beat my dumb ass for the of it? I know nothing and have proven that so why not just kick me around?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why not just beat my dumb ass for the of it? I know nothing and have proven that so why not just kick me around?
    nothing to gain. if i lose, i'm out. and if u lose, you stick around and do the same .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    nothing to gain. if i lose, i'm out. and if u lose, you stick around and do the same .
    Let me ask you this........you saw that 110-64 system. Do you really think it won't work in 2014? How about a real answer ...ok?

You act like I'm just making up and that system doesn't exist.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Let me ask you this........you saw that 110-64 system. Do you really think it won't work in 2014? How about a real answer ...ok?

You act like I'm just making up and that system doesn't exist.
    that's a stupid question. it depends on injuries and the lines as they are released dummy.

so right now are you locking in your Denver pick for week 13? we have no clue what the line will be, but you're taking them? see how moronic that is? if this is your mentality in general i understand why your betting record here is subpar

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    that's a stupid question. it depends on injuries and the lines as they are released dummy.

so right now are you locking in your Denver pick for week 13? we have no clue what the line will be, but you're taking them? see how moronic that is? if this is your mentality in general i understand why your betting record here is subpar
    I'll go slow....

For two years now and week one of 2014 we have seen this....157-64....using that system. It doesn't matter what the line is, what week it is, what month it is.....ya with me? You simply play...Den/Sea/Niners/Indy/Cinncy....each week. Just play those five ATS and they will end up around....55-32...at seasons end.

So do you think since it worked in both 2012 and 2013 it won't work in 2014?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dummy, look at the line he used compared to the one I used.

Yep, ya never ever get it right.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'll go slow....

For two years now and week one of 2014 we have seen this....157-64....using that system. It doesn't matter what the line is, what week it is, what month it is.....ya with me? You simply play...Den/Sea/Niners/Indy/Cinncy....each week. Just play those five ATS and they will end up around....55-32...at seasons end.

So do you think since it worked in both 2012 and 2013 it won't work in 2014?
    So you're taking Denver in week 13. You're going to book that bet right now?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So you're taking Denver in week 13. You're going to book that bet right now?
    I can't call it in right now obviously, but I will.

You're not getting this at all, is it really that complex?

You simply play the five teams I mentioned each week and you would have hit...55-32 each of the last two years and would be plus 300 this saeson. Is this realy that confusing?

Hey spurraider do you think it all of a sudden won't work in 2014? Can ya answer this simple question?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Time to confess....

I'm fat, actually OBESE. Never played football, never ran track, I've never even had sex. Yep, all lies, just a phoney and a fake, a total loser. Thank God for Google.

This will be my first season picking NFL games, lets see how I do....ok?

Now lets move on, glad to get that off my chest.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-11-2014 at 12:38 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Going to take the Steelers tonight straight up. I do think this Ray Rice situation was a big distraction and it is a short week...hmmm? Being the last 4 times they played they split, might as well take the team without the hassle. All 4 games decided by a combined...11 points.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Niners first offense

QB...Joe Montana
    RB...Frank Gore
    RB...Roger Craig
    WR...Jerry Rice
    WR...Terrell Owens
    TE...Vernon Davis

"B"

QB...Steve Young
    RB...Joe "The Jet" Perry
    RB...Hugh "The King" McElhenny
    WR...Dwight Clark
    WR...Gene Washington
    TE...Bert Jones

'C"

QB...Y'A. tle
    RB...Garrison Hearst
    RB...Ricky Watters
    WR...Dave Parks
    WR...John Taylor
    TE...Russ Francis

'D"

QB...John Brodie
    RB...JD Smith
    RB...Ken Willard
    WR...Freddie Solomon
    WR...Billy Wilson
    TE....Charles Young

Won't count Randy Moss, O.J.Simpson, Bob Hayes, they were about done when they were Niners.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok the moment you've all been waiting for.

Week 2 ATS (always 110 to win a 100 unless I say otherwise)

Cinncy -5.5 (the .5 is there so there can be no push ok CN?)

Cinncy has been one of the top HF in the league recently, going.....8-3-1 vs the number. The Falcons on the road after the Saints.....haven't won ATS in over a decade.

Denver -12.5, last 4 meetings with KC....117-47, or 29-11.

Niners -7. in the Harbaugh era the Niners have never failed to cover a home opener. Avg score....31-22. Now add the fact they have covered vs Chicago the last 8 meetings. Chicago as a RD recently....3-6. Lost by 25 last time by the bay.

I don't like the number -6 in the Sea/SD game*** A good team coming off a loss at home getting points. I gotta....SD +6 With Mike McCoy the Chargers have gone....4-1...in that "spot". Been a long time since the Chargers went 0-2.

I need to see Indy one more week before pulling the trigger on them. How big a difference will the absense of Mathis make?

*** as we know the Seahawks played that Thursday night game, the Chargers on MNF. What does that mean ATS? Not much it's something like 9-7 for the fav, in that "spot", that's weak.

For all my little fans out there if you don't think a pick will hit tell me why ....BEFORE...the game ok? Give me a logical reason as to why you disagree. Remember.... if it hits right on the number it's not....YOU LOST YOU LOST.....hahaha!!!! It's known as a ...push...ok gang?

Funnier than watching......YOU LOST YOU LOST....over a push. YOU ARE 0-4...over a straight up pick, hahaha!!!! Calm down little people, ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 09-13-2014 at 03:07 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why do you put "spot" in quotation marks?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I don't like the number -6 in the Sea/SD game*** A good team coming off a loss at home getting points. I gotta....SD +6 With Mike McCoy the Chargers have gone....4-1...in that "spot". Been a long time since the Chargers went 0-2.
    But that goes against your always pick SEA/IND/DEN/SF/ & CIN (i think that was the 5th one) system

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    So did Avante actually make picks and announce how much he was betting?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    DUNCANownsKOBE

Bengals -5.5
    Denver -12.5
    49ers -7
    Chargers +6

Thread Information