Page 20 of 207 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Add Daeshon Hall to JD2 list.

Some mini-updates from OrangeBloods:

**OL Ishmael Wilson will not be attending UT's second Junior Day.

**QB JT Barrett says he still plans to attend JD2 and there is some talk that UT may offer despite having Swoopes committed. Barrett has always been a Texas fan so there could be an attempt to sell him on coming in and competing for the job. If that were to somehow go through, that's the ultimate recruiting job by the UT staff considering Barrett could be a star for another school.

**The commitment of ATH Kyle Hicks will not affect RB Dontre Wilson at all. They were offered with different roles in mind and UT is still sitting pretty with Wilson.

Very interesting on Barrett. I didn't think it was possible to get both. I shouldn't underestimate this coaching staff.

It's not definite but if this were his senior year instead of his junior year, it wouldn't be looking good for him.

I agree. There's already some talk out there about Gary Moore looking sign and place scenarios. Griffin isn't in the same boat yet, but he needs some good semesters. I also hope it works out for him. Very tough background.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wednesday at 1 pm to be more precise.
    1:30 PM according to the Gerry Hamilton post, but yeah, should have put that in my post.

Maurice Porter should also be at JD2. Rejoice!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Whats this tweet about an elite prospect looking to walk on at Texas, from recruitocosm? Anyone have any info?

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol I was about to ask the same question

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    James white committed to aggy

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Maurice Porter should also be at JD2. Rejoice!
    Not a surprise with OL Ishmael Wilson off of the board. Porter's chances of getting an offer just got a lot better.

Junior Day #2 (February 25th)

QB, JT Barrett, Wichita Falls Rider
    QB, Kenny Hill, Southlake Carroll **baseball tournament
    QB, Cody Thomas, Colleyville Heritage **baseball tournament
    WR, Marcell Ateman, Wylie East
    WR, Ellis Jefferson, Denton Guyer
    WR, Quan Jones, Wylie East
    WR, Eldridge Massington, West Mesquite
    WR, Robbie Rhodes, Fort Worth Southwest
    TE, Jeremiah Gaines, Red Oak
    TE, Trent Gow, Mansfield
    OL, Austin Davis, Mansfield
    OT, JJ Gustafson, Dallas Jesuit
    OL, Patrick Morris, Denton Guyer
    OL, Kent Perkins, Richardson Lake Highlands
    OL, Maurice Porter, Fort Bend Marshall
    OT, Josh Thomas, Evangel Christian (Shreveport, LA)
    DT, Christopher Robinson, Woodlawn (Shreveport, LA)
    DT, Vincent Taylor, San Antonio Madison
    DE, Daeshon Hall, Lancaster
    DE/LB, Deon Hollins, Jr., Fort Bend Marshall
    DE/LB, Mike Mitc , Plano Prestonwood Christian
    DE, Torrodney Prevot, Alief Taylor **track meet
    DE, DJ Ward, Lawton (Lawton, OK)
    LB, Deoundrei Davis, Cypress Woods
    LB, Brett Wade, Kennedale
    DB, George Baltimore, Mansfield
    DB, Kameron Miles, West Mesquite
    DB, Alfred Pullom, Cypress Woods
    DB, Maurice Smith, Fort Bend Dulles
    ATH, Jacorey Warrick, Cypress Falls

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    James white committed to aggy
    White is a solid RB. Nice get.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    White is a good pickup for the Ags. Will Prevot follow him? I hope not.

Prevot in regards to their other pick up, Wiggins. Sorry.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Prevot regarding the Wiggins commit.

@TorrodneyPrevot: My boy Wiggins COMMITED TO A&M!!!!!"

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    David Sandhop

Best 2013 DE in Texas Torrodney Prevot from Alief Taylor just told me he's visiting A&M on March 10

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I really like A&Ms class so far. Sumlin is doing a great job and he might actually keep them til the end.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I really like A&Ms class so far. Sumlin is doing a great job and he might actually keep them til the end.
    That's the key.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I know this is off topic, but how did Barnes convince Durant to come to Texas. Dude is a beast.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I have to admit when I first read in this thread that James White had committed, I thought it was a sarcastic comment that James White! had given us his verbal after all the other commits we've had over the past few days. I'm impressed with Sumlin's recruiting so far, I hope he can keep it up.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If ags can get at least 6 wins and avoid ugly blowouts they should have no problem holding on to their recruits. but with some nasty blowouts and less than 6 wins, i can't imagine not seeing defections. will be critical to have at least a mediocre year. nobody is expecting a ton in first year, but a horrible year would be death blow.

Sumlin can recruit like , and has been great benefit to get issues at TCU, and more notably (and surprisingly) the absence of OU in Texas relatively speaking. it appears sooners are taking more national approach and a&m is a major beneficiary of that strategy shift.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If ags can get at least 6 wins and avoid ugly blowouts they should have no problem holding on to their recruits. but with some nasty blowouts and less than 6 wins, i can't imagine not seeing defections. will be critical to have at least a mediocre year. nobody is expecting a ton in first year, but a horrible year would be death blow.

Sumlin can recruit like , and has been great benefit to get issues at TCU, and more notably (and surprisingly) the absence of OU in Texas relatively speaking. it appears sooners are taking more national approach and a&m is a major beneficiary of that strategy shift.
    I expect LSU, Arkansas, and Alabama to try a make a statement in their games for recruiting purposes. I expect them to really put their foot on the throat and crush the aggsy just to show the elite Texas prospects what they can do.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I expect LSU, Arkansas, and Alabama to try a make a statement in their games for recruiting purposes. I expect them to really put their foot on the throat and crush the aggsy just to show the elite Texas prospects what they can do.
    i don't think anybody expects ags to be compe ive with those three teams. only a few teams in the country could be. but at same time, they have to avoid being beat 49-3. but people will understand they need time to build up team and adjust.

ole' miss and miss state will be must win games though.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Aggies got Gustafson. Crap!!
    Last edited by TheMex; 02-20-2012 at 10:52 AM.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Gustafson is huge. Great O line prospects with Wilson and JJ committed and would hurt less if Wilson were to bolt to LSU eventually,

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    According to 24/7, we offered OLB Deoundrei Davis.
    I really like that offer! He has a very intriguing video on hudl, but I can't find it (i'm on my phone)

Can anybody tell me about Mike Mitc ? Is he a good football player or just a phenomenal athlete? All I know is that he's a good athlete with a brother who might be the best basketball player at his age..

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Aggies got Gustafson. Crap!!
    Damn, thats pretty huge. Not that surprising considering that he supposedly was turned off to Texas because he felt he wasnt a top priority. Well, Bill introduced me to Maurice Porter and he is a beast.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Gustafson is huge. Great O line prospects with Wilson and JJ committed and would hurt less if Wilson were to bolt to LSU eventually,
    Gustafson may be a better pick-up than Wilson. I kept wondering why he was talking about so many different schools when it appeared he was all A&M. Very strong family ties. Crazy how quickly Sumlin is filling up this class.

Thread Information