Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Lamar put it to bed today. Dak and Tua suck against good teams, Josh sucks against bad teams, Hill won’t get to 2,000 and Purdy—although wildly overachieving—is still just a cog.

It was between Lamar and CMC until today

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lamar put it to bed today. Dak and Tua suck against good teams, Josh sucks against bad teams, Hill won’t get to 2,000 and Purdy—although wildly overachieving—is still just a cog.

It was between Lamar and CMC until today
    Huh? We just beat the Lions. It's not our fault we got the majority of tough opponents on the road this year and the Eagles got them at home. Like with global warming, it's the cycle, not caused by humans, not even Goodell as much as I hate him.

We were a perfect 8-0 at home and about to be 10-0 and make the Championship game and give the Niners a tough fight in SF, probably lose by one score in the championship game but who knows.

Dak's stats are the best out of any QB in the NFL. Any argument for Jackson is 100% recency bias. Strength of schedule is also extremely overrated, and Jackson's stats in his division games have been pretty dismal this year actually. You play the teams in front of you. It's a team game. Also, the QB plays the enemy defense, not the enemy QB. Let's not sit around and pretend Miami or the Niners have elite defenses, especially Miami on the road this year-- it's been dismal.

Hill fell a bit short late in the year, but absolutely I wouldn't have a problem with McCaffrey winning it. It shouldn't just be a QB award and, apart from Dak, no QB had a statistically great year, and even Dak's year was not jaw dropping like say Aaron Rodgers in 2011/2020, Peyton in 2013 or Drew Brees in 2011.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Huh? We just beat the Lions. It's not our fault we got the majority of tough opponents on the road this year and the Eagles got them at home. Like with global warming, it's the cycle, not caused by humans, not even Goodell as much as I hate him.

We were a perfect 8-0 at home and about to be 10-0 and make the Championship game and give the Niners a tough fight in SF, probably lose by one score in the championship game but who knows.

Dak's stats are the best out of any QB in the NFL. Any argument for Jackson is 100% recency bias. Strength of schedule is also extremely overrated, and Jackson's stats in his division games have been pretty dismal this year actually. You play the teams in front of you. It's a team game. Also, the QB plays the enemy defense, not the enemy QB. Let's not sit around and pretend Miami or the Niners have elite defenses, especially Miami on the road this year-- it's been dismal.

Hill fell a bit short late in the year, but absolutely I wouldn't have a problem with McCaffrey winning it. It shouldn't just be a QB award and, apart from Dak, no QB had a statistically great year, and even Dak's year was not jaw dropping like say Aaron Rodgers in 2011/2020, Peyton in 2013 or Drew Brees in 2011.
    Dak should have tried and beat them then.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak should have tried and beat them then.
    Miami at home and Miami away are two polar opposite teams.

As for the Niners, they're banged up AF and it's showed the past few weeks. The double bye (they'll tank the Rams game next week) will be extremely helpful to an ultra physical team like that. Getting them at full strength in week 5 on the road is a scheduled loss; getting them in week 16 when they're banged up and a loss to a non-conference opponent doesn't mean jack squat for tiebreakers is completely different.

What's Lamar Jackson's W-L record and quarterback stats within his own division, vs. Dak's? Every old-school analyst and coach will always tell you it all starts with winning in your division. Please care to share.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    There's literally 0% chance Lamar doesn't win the MVP. We can bet on it if you want, if not just stay quiet, tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Everyone’s a “choker” until they aren’t. Elway can’t win. Dirk can’t win. Manning couldn’t win. Stafford.

jackson is awesome. Gets hurt a lot due to style of play. Susceptible to losing in the playoffs just like literally any other qb

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Blake, 1st half Jackson is 12-14 and one of those was a clear drop by Bateman.
    255 yards, 3 TDs.

I'll come back later and give you some excuse suggestions.
    I watched the game, saw 3 one handed grabs by the Ravens including one by the middle linebacker on the INT. Also the sideline catch down field by Odell was phenomenal.

Jackson was phenomenal too. Unless he completely Purdys his next game, he's got the MVP locked up.

But the whole team is phenomenal. Stop trying to down play them.

Jackson was phenomenal too.
    Your growth is encouraging.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Your growth is encouraging.
    Cool. Now get back to complaining about the rest of the team being

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Huh? We just beat the Lions.
    Who knew Brad Allen posts here?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I watched the game, saw 3 one handed grabs by the Ravens including one by the middle linebacker on the INT. Also the sideline catch down field by Odell was phenomenal.

Jackson was phenomenal too. Unless he completely Purdys his next game, he's got the MVP locked up.

But the whole team is phenomenal. Stop trying to down play them.
    He won't even play. They will be playing their backup oline and resting their top defensive players too.

Same goes for said Purdy and the Niners top players in a meaningless week 18.

Who knew Brad Allen posts here?
    Re ed schtick that needs to die already. Campbell tried to pull the Belicheat 2014 Baltimore AFCDG play and got caught. If you're better than a team you beat them with your base offense, not a trick play for the win. Plus, there were 23 seconds left and Dallas has the best kicker in football with the longest leg, so 1-2 completions and a timeout; plus, those same refs gave Detroit a huge gift on the last Dallas drive with that terrible 15 yard tripping call that even gave Detroit that last possession in the first place.

So, you conspire s who think the Detroit/Dallas game was somehow rigged in favor of Dallas can go back and your mother some more.

Also, I thought you were a Buffalo fan... why'd you bandwagon to KC? KC stinks this year.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He won't even play. They will be playing their backup oline and resting their top defensive players too.

Same goes for said Purdy and the Niners top players in a meaningless week 18.

Re ed schtick that needs to die already. Campbell tried to pull the Belicheat 2014 Baltimore AFCDG play and got caught. If you're better than a team you beat them with your base offense, not a trick play for the win. Plus, there were 23 seconds left and Dallas has the best kicker in football with the longest leg, so 1-2 completions and a timeout; plus, those same refs gave Detroit a huge gift on the last Dallas drive with that terrible 15 yard tripping call that even gave Detroit that last possession in the first place.

So, you conspire s who think the Detroit/Dallas game was somehow rigged in favor of Dallas can go back and your mother some more.

Also, I thought you were a Buffalo fan... why'd you bandwagon to KC? KC stinks this year.
    Oh, so the crew was downgraded for the playoffs without cause? Thanks for clarifying

If the refs didn't rule in Dallas' favor you'd have started 10 or so meltdown threads where you fingerpaint with your own feces, per usual

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    my hunch was correct, Dan Campbell admitted he tried to confuse Dallas on who was eligible but ended up confusing the refs instead
    dumb meathead trying to pull a Bellichick and failing miserably

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...two-point-play

the more he talks, the more he makes the decision look even dumber...he even admits that the refs ID'ed 70 as eligible before the play but he was out of timeouts so he couldn't do anything.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    my hunch was correct, Dan Campbell admitted he tried to confuse Dallas on who was eligible but ended up confusing the refs instead

the more he talks, the more he makes the decision look even dumber...he even admits that the refs ID'ed 70 as eligible before the play but he was out of timeouts so he couldn't do anything.
    Is the stanky leg coming to Vegas this year? Eagles swung that door wide open

Dak aint the MVP. A win against the Bills would have done it and he his panties. I still root for the dude though.

Yeah that was on the Lions getting too cute. I think people saying the refs handed Dallas the game would not have any sympathy for Dallas if the refs had announced the wrong guy as eligible and then not thrown a flag.

Yeah that was on the Lions getting too cute. I think people saying the refs handed Dallas the game would not have any sympathy for Dallas if the refs had announced the wrong guy as eligible and then not thrown a flag.
    Would have been an absolute rip off of Dallas too.
    Of course they didn't cover #68. He was ineligible per incompetent ref.

Notice how fast old man ref runs (walks quickly) away from all 3 Detroit lineman. He was walking towards the Cowboys before 68 and 2nd lineman even reached him.
    Not talking about #70 the third lineman. Old Man Ref had bounced long before he came running over.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Is the stanky leg coming to Vegas this year? Eagles swung that door wide open
    49ers have their number, so really no chance but I do think this is their best chance in a long time to break the NFC Championship Game appearance drought considering they've been "stuntin on n1ggas" at home the past few seasons and there's no other team in the NFC that they shouldn't beat at home. If that happens, 'soulja boy up in this ho' will be blaring around the clock at every bar/restaurant in Addison, Uptown, Deep Ellum etc. It would be typical for the Cuckboys to lose to some random 9-8 team in the NFC Divisional round though

49ers have their number, so really no chance but I do think this is their best chance in a long time to break the NFC Championship Game appearance drought considering they've been "stuntin on n1ggas" at home the past few seasons and there's no other team in the NFC that they shouldn't beat at home. If that happens, 'soulja boy up in this ho' will be blaring around the clock at every bar/restaurant in Addison, Uptown, Deep Ellum etc. It would be typical for the Cuckboys to lose to some random 9-8 team in the NFC Divisional round though
    Correct. Getting to the NFC champ game and losing to the 9ers would be a normal 12 win team. This is a Cowboys 12 win team. More likely to lose to Baker Mayfield or some .

If they win on Sunday it will be 12 wins for 3 years in a row. Pretty much every team that has done that has had a deep playoff run during one of those seasons. Failing to reach the conference le game would be pretty massive disappointment.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Correct. Getting to the NFC champ game and losing to the 9ers would be a normal 12 win team. This is a Cowboys 12 win team. More likely to lose to Baker Mayfield or some .

If they win on Sunday it will be 12 wins for 3 years in a row. Pretty much every team that has done that has had a deep playoff run during one of those seasons. Failing to reach the conference le game would be pretty massive disappointment.
    When you think of how bad their division has been for a little over a decade now, it's almost an unfathomable level of consistent mediocrity to not be able to string together one or two playoff wins in a row to make the NFCCG during that whole time

Dalvin Cook got any juice left?

On Ravens now.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dalvin Cook got any juice left?

On Ravens now.
    Sadly doesn't seem like it but should be good for some big play highlights

Lamar & Dalvin are ACC superstars from the 2010s.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Bookmarked for your future crow serving.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

Not trying to defend Lamar, just pointing out how overrated Burrow is, tbh.

Thread Information