Page 201 of 221 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 5509
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Convicted rapist, fascist Mr trash is threatening chaos and bedlam if SCOTUS liquidates him with 14/3

Abbutt is going to punish the Texas legislators who blocked his Christian madrasa voucher scheme

Paxton is going to punish the Texas legislators who voted to convict him

McCarthy is going to try to defeat the eight legislators who voted them out of the leadership

Repugs now operate as vindictive, punitive mafia. My way, or I hurt,punish, kill you

following, supporting, voting your principles or conscience is no longer permitted by repugs.
    I will enjoy them taking the GOP down and put on a show for everyone.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I will enjoy them taking the GOP down and put on a show for everyone.
    Me, Effy? I will enjoy Trump being President forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear that Mexico is paying for this wall!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Me, Effy? I will enjoy Trump being President forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Last week, the Republican National Committee reported its lowest cash on hand figure since 2014, according to FEC filings. The RNC had just $8 million in the bank at the end of December, the lowest figure since it reported about $5 million in cash on hand in 2014.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, look who is going after Uncle Thomas.

Republican John Anthony Castro is filing a lawsuit against Clarence Thomas, accusing the U.S. Supreme Court associate justice of failing to file his income taxes, Newsweek has learned.

Castro, a long-shot Republican presidential candidate and who describes himself as a tax attorney who filed a flurry of lawsuits seeking to remove Yam s from the GOP primary ballot, told Newsweek that he is filing suit against Thomas in a Virginia court under the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act (VFATA). Although he mailed the complaint to the court on Friday, he expects it to take two business days for the court to process and file the case.

The complaint, which was shared with Newsweek, alleges that in violation of VFATA, "Clarence Thomas knowingly presented or caused to be presented a false and fraudulent claim (i.e., his 2005 Virginia State Income Tax Return) to the Virginia Department of Taxation on or about April 15, 2016, that failed to report income from discharge of indebtedness."

https://www.msn.com/exclusive-republ...s-uncle-thomas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGAs shooting themselves in the foot. Unbelievable!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? Is hater the leader of the House? No Israeli funds, no Mayorkas, no Joe impeachment!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao GOP

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't we just legalize slavery again? I'm sure they'll be all for it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't we just legalize slavery again? I'm sure they'll be all for it
    Repealing civil rights for certain Americans is already fairly popular among Rs. They've also made it illegal to pass judgment on Jim Crow and slavery in schools in several states -- too divisive. Makes white kids feel bad.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 02-11-2024 at 10:08 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    come to think of it, creating safe spaces for white children in school is pretty much the definition of racist pedagogy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repealing civil rights for certain Americans is already fairly popular among Rs. They've also made it illegal to pass judgment on Jim Crow and slavery in schools in several states -- too divisive. Makes white kids feel bad.
    come to think of it, creating safe spaces for white children in school is pretty much the definition of racist pedagogy.
    Only certain Americans? Did you forget Da InSuRrEcTiOn AcT?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump backs North Carolina Republican as RNC chair, daughter-in-law Lara Trump as co-chair

Feb 12 (Reuters) - Donald Trump on Monday endorsed North Carolina Republican Party Chair Michael Whatley as the next chair of the Republican National Committee and his daughter-in-law Lara Trump as co-chair, moving to cement his grip over the organization as he closes in on the presidential nomination.

Trump, the frontrunner to become the party's nominee and take on Democratic President Joe Biden in November, said he needed the RNC to carry out its work "flawlessly" and to be "a good partner" with his campaign for the 2024 election.

The move to endorse Whatley follows weeks of media reports indicating Trump had grown frustrated with the current chair, Ronna McDaniel, over lackluster fundraising and the party's performance at the ballot box.

During McDaniel's tenure, Trump was defeated in 2020, and the party turned in a weaker-than-expected performance in the 2022 midterm elections.
    "I think my friend Michael Whatley should be the RNC’s next leader. Michael has been with me from the beginning, has done a great job in his home state of North Carolina," Trump said in a statement.
    "My very talented daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, has agreed to run as the RNC Co-Chair ... She has told me she wants to accept this challenge and would be GREAT."

As part of the reshuffling, Trump said Chris LaCivita, a co-manager of his campaign, would serve as the RNC's chief operating officer. LaCivita is a veteran political operative who worked at the RNC during the 2016 race, helping thwart a challenge to Trump's nomination on the convention floor.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/tru...ir-2024-02-13/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It ain't Trump blooded, but MSM, led by CNN will go after (Lara Trump) like the last pork chop on the plate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona GOP introduces resolution to

declare Trump 2024 winner

regardless of the vote

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-2024-arizona

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Arizona GOP introduces resolution to

declare Trump 2024 winner

regardless of the vote

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-2024-arizona
    Word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting for the ST Qs to run with this one.

CNN: About one-third of Republicans say they believe Taylor Swift is involved in a covert government effort to help Joe Biden win the 2024 presidential election, a poll published Wednesday from Monmouth University found.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Waiting for the ST Qs to run with this one.

CNN: About one-third of Republicans say they believe Taylor Swift is involved in a covert government effort to help Joe Biden win the 2024 presidential election, a poll published Wednesday from Monmouth University found.
    I just want to see her woo-woo, regardless of anything else.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'I'm not at church': Republicans slam Mike Johnson for 'horrible sermon' at GOP retreat

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-johnson-retreat-sermon/

Meanwhile, slave state Chrisitian Nationalist SCOTAL (scrotal??) rules frozen embryos are children, disposing of them is unlawful, abortion..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't with Repug MAGAtts Schutzstaffel

A reporter investigated neo-Nazis. Then they came to his house in masks.

The chilling visit to Raw Story reporter Jordan Green’s home represents an increasingly common tactic by extremist groups

As Green prepared to publish his story, neo-Nazis came to his house.

Green’s reporting had found that the Pensacola gang was part of a larger online network known as

2119 Blood and Soil Crew,

with members operating in several states.

On Feb. 10, five people connected to 2119 appeared outside his home in Greensboro, N.C., according to Green, as well as photos the group itself shared on social media.

Some wore skull face masks, a common accessory for violent neo-Nazi groups, according to the photos they posted on Telegram, a social media messaging app popular with far-right extremists.

One had a shirt with a skull and a message praising the Einsatzkommando, German death squads in the Holocaust.

Another held a sign aimed at Green: “Freedom of press does not equal freedom from consequences.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/style...urnalist-house

Intimidated Repugs passively support their very own Nazis by not standing and condeming them.

Next time the Repugs control all three branches, American democracy will be terminated.

Project 2025

Agenda 47

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't with Repug MAGAtts Schutzstaffel

A reporter investigated neo-Nazis. Then they came to his house in masks.

The chilling visit to Raw Story reporter Jordan Green’s home represents an increasingly common tactic by extremist groups

As Green prepared to publish his story, neo-Nazis came to his house.

Green’s reporting had found that the Pensacola gang was part of a larger online network known as

2119 Blood and Soil Crew,

with members operating in several states.

On Feb. 10, five people connected to 2119 appeared outside his home in Greensboro, N.C., according to Green, as well as photos the group itself shared on social media.

Some wore skull face masks, a common accessory for violent neo-Nazi groups, according to the photos they posted on Telegram, a social media messaging app popular with far-right extremists.

One had a shirt with a skull and a message praising the Einsatzkommando, German death squads in the Holocaust.

Another held a sign aimed at Green: “Freedom of press does not equal freedom from consequences.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/style...urnalist-house

Intimidated Repugs passively support their very own Nazis by not standing and condeming them.

Next time the Repugs control all three branches, American democracy will be terminated.

Project 2025

Agenda 47
    This includes you, Effy/MAGAt...diego put you in the jackpot, son.

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They was warned about the they were selling!

Thread Information