Page 202 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 1021521921981992002012022032042052062122523027021202 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 40680
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zelensky staring to look like Tony Montana at the end of the movie

Looks like he hasn't slept in days. Can't blame him

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fram State run media FOX...

DEVELOPING

LIVE UPDATES: US issues new guidance, asks all Americans to leave Russia IMMEDIATELY

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    impressive that hater manages to fire off so many posts while deepthroating Putin simultaneously tbh. solid feat
    JK, gettin' his jealous on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    has anyone seen anything else on this?

No. She's being taught a lesson and one I'm positive she will not learn once she steps foot 1 back onto American soil.

She's been touched though. ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has anyone seen anything else on this?

Wait till the Russians get a gander at the size of that clitoris and Adam's apple, they'll put her on the SF squad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wait till the Russians get a gander at the size of that clitoris and Adam's apple, they'll put her on the SF squad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's some warthog pilots dying to create a new highway of death with that Russian convoy.

-BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JK, gettin' his jealous on.
    Is Putin's that good that you think everyone wants to suck it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cornpop lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is Putin's that good that you think everyone wants to suck it?
    Horse manure, I caught you admiring Putin's package first, called you on it as I have every right to do, now you come back over the top trying to get even. Knock it off, Ister.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse manure, I caught you admiring Putin's package first, called you on it as I have every right to do, now you come back over the top trying to get even. Knock it off, Ister.
    well you would know, I mean you have been sucking on it for a while

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's some warthog pilots dying to create a new highway of death with that Russian convoy.

But they want immunity for their country/USA before they have their fun on that 40 mile highway..."Even 50 mile!" - Wolf Blitzer. Putin ain't granting that.

Though a real hot shot like Biden should send 'em anyway as he should also take nary a drop more of Russian oil and should insist that our other Allies, &, partners take nary another drop. He ain't got a hair on his ass. "I'll steal your yachts and your children's piggy banks, Poot, but you keep pumping and dispensing that black gold."

- Uncle Joe from DE..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    well you would know, I mean you have been sucking on it for a while
    Ister gettin' his jealous on again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin compares sanctions to act of war
    Russian President Vladimir Putin’s rhetoric around Western involvement in Russia’s invasion of Ukraine devolved Saturday, warning that the global sanctions imposed by Western countries against Russia are “akin to declaration of a war,” according to numerous media reports.

“These sanctions that are being imposed are akin to a declaration of war, but thank God it has not come to that,” he said, according to Al Jazeera’s translation.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60633482

Dude has lost. Every single one of his war objectives was based on delusions.

Ukraine will not fall. Russia simply cannot occupy the country. They do not have enough troops.

They will not get much father than they have gotten now. We are witnessing a total logistical failure.

They will continue to lose thousands of troops per week for as long as they stay. The only things they will accomplish is just more destruction of the cities they say they are "liberating".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ukraine's army is using a nimble 'game-changing' drone called The Punisher that has completed scores of successful missions against the Russians, say reports
    The Ukrainian military is using "game-changing" drones that can carry 3kg of explosives and hit targets up to 30 miles behind enemy lines, The Times of London reported.

Eugene Bulatsev, an engineer with the Ukrainian designer UA-Dynamics, told the outlet that the "game-changing" Punisher drones had completed up to 60 "successful" missions since the Russian invasion began.

"This is the cheapest and easiest way to deliver a punch from a long distance, without risking civilian lives," Bulatsev told the newspaper.

The electric drones have a 7.5-foot wingspan and can fly for hours at 1,300ft and need only the coordinates of their target so they can carry out their mission automatically, Bulatsev said.

A smaller reconnaissance drone called Spectre flies alongside to identify targets before the Punisher strikes.

After the fighting started in eastern Ukraine in 2014, a group of veterans launched the drone-making company, UA-Dynamics, according to an Haaretz report, last month.

"Three-quarters of the company's employees are veterans with experience in special operations deep in enemy territory," Maxim Subbotin, a marketing expert and an unofficial spokesman for UA-Dynamics, told the newspaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ister gettin' his jealous on again.
    His is that good, huh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Ukraine will not fall. Russia simply cannot occupy the country. They do not have enough troops.

They will not get much father than they have gotten now. We are witnessing a total logistical failure.

They will continue to lose thousands of troops per week for as long as they stay. The only things they will accomplish is just more destruction of the cities they say they are "liberating".
    To prove that, RG; set a no fly over zone in there. Chop/chop.
    To prove that, RG; have Biden stop the flow of oil from Putin IMMEDIATELY for the U.S. and all allies and partners. Chop/chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three Russian commanders killed as Ukraine invasion force attempts to step up momentum
    hree commanders in Russia’s army have been killed after moving up towards the frontline in an apparent attempt to restore momentum to the invasion of Ukraine, according to Western sources.

The deputy commander of the 41st Combined Arms Army, Maj Gen Andrei Sukhovetsky, whose death from a probable sniper bullet was revealed on Thursday, is the highest-ranking member of the invasion force to lose his life after nine days of fighting.

Now Western officials have confirmed that a divisional commander and a regimental commander have also been killed, in what was described as a “surprising” development resulting from a breakdown in command and control systems.

It is believed that the senior officers may have moved from positions in the rear to unusually exposed frontline locations in an bid to impose their personal authority on a flagging advance, which has been beset with logistical problems and fierce resistance from Ukrainian troops.

Recent days have seen Vladimir Putin’s forces switch from their initial plan to take Ukraine swiftly with a “thunder road” drive to the cities to a more cautious and brutal tactic of bombardment, which has claimed many civilian lives.

The past 24 hours have seen a continued barrage of air and artillery strikes on Ukrainian cities, including residential areas, as well as the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, said Western officials.
    \

Other possibilities:
    Killed for not following orders
    Killed by their own troops who want to avoid being ordered into meat grinders

https://www.yahoo.com/now/three-russ...171249419.html

Losing three division commanders in a week, whatever the cause, is Very Bad News for the Russian tourists.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His is that good, huh?
    Ister gettin' his inquisitor on now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time Tulsi opens her mouth she sounds compromised. What exactly is the legitimate concern with having a NATO country on your border? Does Russia think NATO countries would attack them unprovoked?
    Cuban Missile Crisis

Enough said.

but... One key statement came during a Feb. 9, 1990, meeting between Baker and Gorbachev.

After explaining why the U.S. wanted the reunited Germany to stay within the framework of NATO, Baker told Gorbachev that "if we maintain a presence in a Germany that is a part of NATO, there would be no extension of NATO's jurisdiction for forces of NATO 1 inch to the east."

"I put the following question to (Gorbachev)," Baker recounted in a letter to German Chancellor Helmut Kohl. "‘Would you prefer to see a united Germany outside of NATO, independent and with no U.S. forces, or would you prefer a unified Germany to be tied to NATO, with assurances that NATO’s jurisdiction would not shift 1 inch eastward from its present position?’"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Russia is left with little better than world war one tactics: artillery

Tanks are running out of fuel, Tanks and Choppers cannot operate without going 'splody, and jets trying to do close in air strikes face similar fates, even if the Russian military had the spar parts to keep them in the air.

Lying to your troops about their mission, attacking civilians, attacking a country you view as "brothers and sisters", poorly trained, and not fed.

... and then comes the mud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ain’t that the truth that he lost, bigly. Pootin is just embarrassing himself.

What does he have to threaten US or any other country? He will invade and create road hazards on highways with his broken ?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Russia is left with little better than world war one tactics: artillery

Tanks are running out of fuel, Tanks and Choppers cannot operate without going 'splody, and jets trying to do close in air strikes face similar fates, even if the Russian military had the spar parts to keep them in the air.

Lying to your troops about their mission, attacking civilians, attacking a country you view as "brothers and sisters", poorly trained, and not fed.

... and then comes the mud.
    thread on this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny seeing all these weak s in here talking big and "knowledgeable" about things they've never experienced and never will. Putin is a threat to the world no doubt but to underestimate his intentions is ridiculous. Yall same hacks flooded this forum with conspiracies when this debacle first started so who's to say your "news sources" aren't flooding your irrational minds with more propaganda that yall will flood this forum with some more?

Yall pretend here that yall know the logistics just like yall pretend to be a bball gm in your mommy's house. Yall are some know-it-all re s if we're being honest for once.

I'll reserve my opinions on this matter for when it finally, and hopefully, comes to a stop. The only opinion I can give at this moment is the rest of the world and let them all fight it out without our intervention; IDGAF for the rest of the world, their wars, nor their propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ukrainians do not have to worry about logistics. Food, fuel, bullets, bandages, etc are going to flood into Ukraine, with a willing world's worth of recruits to bolster the citizen soldiers.

Russian logistics have collapsed.

Thread Information