Page 203 of 217 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 5422
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holee …
    happened to watch the ABC sunday news show with georgie stephanopoulous….

he tore a new one into maga cultist hypocrite nancy big ole ty mace…

showing her video of her announcing she had been raped a few years back….and then asking her

”trump was just found liable for rape by a jury and a judge and then liable for defaming his rape victim…how do you square your endorsement of the man found liable for rape being a rape victim yourself”

she tried tap dancing , juggling, and then ultimately playing the “you are trying to shame a rape victim”

while she pivoted and “shamed trumps rape victim” by saying e jean carroll made a mockery of the rape?

but georgie wasnt done…

he then aired the post jan 6 video of mace condemning the traitor coup plotting rapist and saying “trump should never hold any office again”

and again - asking why she just endorsed him

bwahahahahahahaha!

she is garbage…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holee …

showing her video of her announcing she had been raped a few years back….and then asking her

”trump was just found liable for rape by a jury and a judge and then liable for defaming his rape victim…how do you square your endorsement of the man found liable for rape being a rape victim yourself”

she tried tap dancing , juggling, and then ultimately playing the “you are trying to shame a rape victim”

while she pivoted and “shamed trumps rape victim” by saying e jean carroll made a mockery of the rape?

but georgie wasnt done…

he then aired the post jan 6 video of mace condemning the traitor coup plotting rapist and saying “trump should never hold any office again”

bwahahahahahahaha!

she is garbage…
    Just a cultist doing cultist things.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Holee …

but georgie wasnt done…

bwahahahahahahaha!

she is garbage…
    George ain't been the same since Trump made President. Tore the life right out of him>>>made him an old man>>>on-the-spot.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holee …

but georgie wasnt done…

bwahahahahahahaha!

she is garbage…
    Nah media failed annex and was walking around with an A on her shirt saying it was a Scarlett letter, and nobody asked when she cheated on her husband

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump mocked Joe Biden for his stutter. What kind of person does that? The man has no class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump mocked Joe Biden for his stutter. What kind of person does that? The man has no class.
    Biden had that & so much more comin' to him. Just hope & pray (it) gets delivered, the .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looks like McCain>>>at the end>>>when the cancer was done with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FA and spend four months in the FO big house: Peter Navarro ordered to report to prison by March 19, 2024

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    FA and spend four months in the FO big house: Peter Navarro ordered to report to prison by March 19, 2024
    Only because Trump made President.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the biggest smile I've ever seen on this mug appropriate for the subject matter here?

Looking forward to the very SPECIAL WITNESSES!

I'll do a word count for "adrenochrome" when the transcript drops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have tickets already gone on sale? Do the doors open at 2p or can I get there early for possible autographs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is the biggest smile I've ever seen on this mug appropriate for the subject matter here?

...Me? I'll think about her when I'm whacking off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Have tickets already gone on sale? Do the doors open at 2p or can I get there early for possible autographs
    You can do what you always do, Blake; piss & moan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ah man, I really liked gong to Comet Pizza!

Great place. You go for the pizza but stay for the kids.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol ken buck talking about mjt:

"When I was teaching law school, I learned and taught certain cons utional principles," Buck told host George Brauchler of The George Show. "When Marjorie Taylor Greene was teaching CrossFit, she learned a whole different set of values, evidently. Because my idea of what this country should be like is based on the Cons ution. And she sees the world differently."

lol GOP

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol ken buck talking about mjt:

"When I was teaching law school, I learned and taught certain cons utional principles," Buck told host George Brauchler of The George Show. "When Marjorie Taylor Greene was teaching CrossFit, she learned a whole different set of values, evidently. Because my idea of what this country should be like is based on the Cons ution. And she sees the world differently."

lol GOP
    He's mad because, in reality, he let President Trump run his RINO ass off. Sooner, or, later President Trump will run all these RINO s to ground.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ah man, I really liked gong to Comet Pizza!

Great place. You go for the pizza but stay for the kids.
    She's a sweetie, Effy. I wish I'd FO, after she FA with old Dale.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Denied! Off to the Big House

Appeals court denies Peter Navarro’s bid to avoid reporting to prison next week!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Denied! Off to the Big House

Appeals court denies Peter Navarro’s bid to avoid reporting to prison next week!!!
    That's only because Trump made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honestly, it's hard to tell whether satanic panic Republicanism is cresting, or just past peak

Tommy Tuberville warns a "satanic cult" is threatening America during Utah stop (sltrib.com)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    honestly, it's hard to tell whether satanic panic Republicanism is cresting, or just past peak

Tommy Tuberville warns a "satanic cult" is threatening America during Utah stop (sltrib.com)
    It's basically this, Winester: A mirror image of the night when Trump whipped the dog outta Hillary and you all left the reservation, and have never returned.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is in the jail house now!

Peter Navarro, an ex-White House aide to Yam s, has reported to a federal prison in Miami, making history as the first former White House official to be imprisoned for a contempt of Congress conviction.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He is in the jail house now!

Peter Navarro, an ex-White House aide to Yam s, has reported to a federal prison in Miami, making history as the first former White House official to be imprisoned for a contempt of Congress conviction.

Only because Trump made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And so it begins...

Former RNC Chair Urges Republicans to Vote for Biden: Not ‘Voting Democrat’, but ‘For Your Country’

Republicans who refuse to back Yam s from the 'Never Yam s' camp were advised by former RNC Chair Michael Steele to cast ballots for President Joe Biden in the forthcoming election rather than abstaining from voting.

Steele and the other panelists were in conversation on MSNBC's The Weekend about how some Republicans would not support the former president but might still not vote for Biden in November. Republicans who were dubious of Yam s were told by Steele that supporting Biden meant "voting for your country," not necessarily just supporting a Democrat, Mediaite reported.

Thread Information