Page 204 of 215 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 5358
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And so it begins...

Former RNC Chair Urges Republicans to Vote for Biden: Not ‘Voting Democrat’, but ‘For Your Country’

Republicans who refuse to back Yam s from the 'Never Yam s' camp were advised by former RNC Chair Michael Steele to cast ballots for President Joe Biden in the forthcoming election rather than abstaining from voting.

Steele and the other panelists were in conversation on MSNBC's The Weekend about how some Republicans would not support the former president but might still not vote for Biden in November. Republicans who were dubious of Yam s were told by Steele that supporting Biden meant "voting for your country," not necessarily just supporting a Democrat, Mediaite reported.
    That's only because he made President and the RINO's are herding now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's only because Trump made President.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Almost every nation in the West went Right again. Canada didn't and is currently in shambles. Need to hold politicians accountable by electing opposition. They work for us. We control their job status.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Almost every nation in the West went Right again. Canada didn't and is currently in shambles. Need to hold politicians accountable by electing opposition. They work for us. We control their job status.
    Yep, they got big problems up there.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I don't envision how situation improves for Biden. Putin invades and Joe is hero

Racism is dead angle because migrants. Americans want to know how/why migrants are here and we still haven't helped our homeless

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't envision how situation improves for Biden. Putin invades and Joe is hero

Racism is dead angle because migrants. Americans want to know how/why migrants are here and we still haven't helped our homeless
    ..."our homeless" are quite content to be like they are. If you give them money they're gonna do drugs with it.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    ..."our homeless" are quite content to be like they are. If you give them money they're gonna do drugs with it.
    They are addicts. East has alcoholics. Difference is handling our own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone know who these poster holders are? Would like to offer to buy them a beer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anyone know who these poster holders are? Would like to offer to buy them a beer.
    The Magic Negro recruited 'em, the .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah I would buy them a beer!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's only in there because Trump made President.

That's it & that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And all because Biden made President.

What did he beat that Orange Criminal by, 7 million votes?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I'm a trend setter.
    I set trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

About 59 hours before Leti snatches Yam s by his pussy properties. All because Yam s is broke ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here we go again

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene files motion to oust House speaker amid fighting over funding bill

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here we go again

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene files motion to oust House speaker amid fighting over funding bill
    Absolutely. He's a RINO, Effy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rep. Mike Gallagher to leave Congress in April, giving GOP an even narrower majority

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rep. Mike Gallagher to leave Congress in April, giving GOP an even narrower majority
    & I wonder what he did that ain't bein' told. Must involved the bush.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's only because he made President and the RINO's are herding now.
    Here's how stupid the rino's,,,never trump republicans are,,,,they think the 50+ million Trump supporters will come back into the fold in another 4 years when Trump is to old to run again. When the rino's get jeb bush, nikki haley, liz chaney, whoever as their candidate in 2028,,,the Trump supporters are gonna do to you what you did to them, dumb s. The Trump supporters held their nose and voted for George Bush,,,,Mitt Romney....John McCain but you can bet your ass they wont vote for another republican again if Trump doesnt win in 2024 after you sabotaged their candidate not once but twice. There will never be another republican president in the White House in the next decade or longer if the rino's dont rally around Trump. Trump supporters will carry a grudge from here to eternity for any republican candidate from here on out. The rino's should hold their nose and vote for Trump and suffer through 4 years instead of cutting their nose off to spite their face and face decades of 50+ million republicans never voting for their candidate as an act of vengence,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's how stupid the rino's,,,never trump republicans are,,,,they think the 50+ million Trump supporters will come back into the fold in another 4 years when Trump is to old to run again. When the rino's get jeb bush, nikki haley, liz chaney, whoever as their candidate in 2028,,,the Trump supporters are gonna do to you what you did to them, dumb s. The Trump supporters held their nose and voted for George Bush,,,,Mitt Romney....John McCain but you can bet your ass they wont vote for another republican again if Trump doesnt win in 2024 after you sabotaged their candidate not once but twice. There will never be another republican president in the White House in the next decade or longer if the rino's dont rally around Trump. Trump supporters will carry a grudge from here to eternity for any republican candidate from here on out. The rino's should hold their nose and vote for Trump and suffer through 4 years instead of cutting their nose off to spite their face and face decades of 50+ million republicans never voting for their candidate as an act of vengence,,,,
    Arguable that it's your finest hour, Hemi.

Hemi

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arguable that it's your finest hour, Hemi.

Hemi
    rino's will come crawlin' for Trump supporters in 2028 and beggin' on bended knee for unity,,,,you can bank on it and no in' chance Trump supporters oblige. No in' Chance. The rino's will say they were wrong and should have stood by Trump just to try and get their votes,,,,,,no in' chance,,,,its gonna be fun to watch. Trump supporters will give as good as they got,,,,,

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fairy predicts his party will permanently split over his Trump, guaranteeing Democratic Party victories.

Audie=GOAT human MarioSpeedwagon's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    rino's will come crawlin' for Trump supporters in 2028 and beggin' on bended knee for unity,,,,you can bank on it and no in' chance Trump supporters oblige. No in' Chance. The rino's will say they were wrong and should have stood by Trump just to try and get their votes,,,,,,no in' chance,,,,its gonna be fun to watch. Trump supporters will give as good as they got,,,,,

Thread Information