Page 205 of 281 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 7004
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Have you ever been to Utah? I lived there for over 6 years, mormon women are some of the hottest women I've ever seen. And I've traveled all over the world. Go to Sandy Utah, you won't see an ugly girl there.
    I have traveled a whole lot overseas as well. I have been to Utah. I was not at a resort or college campus though. Practically all the Mormon women I have seen are super pasty and if dressed properly might be mistaken for Quakers.

But I am far from an expert on Utah or the women that exist between the borders. I do want to ski at Park City this winter, is there better place? I need big wide slopes for my wife.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    if the Horns get bie, I'd bet the farm that UT's offense moves from #104 into the top 20 and an iron clad lock for a 10 win season.

you can mark it down I'm saying it December 2015.
    Have you seen our QBs?

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count
    Have you seen our QBs?
    Did you see Boykin before bie?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This is the coach S Tim Irvin went to Auburn for:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did you see Boykin before bie?
    So you think Swoopes or Heard can be turned into Boykin? And yes. I saw them beat Texas in Austin before bie with Boykin. TCU basically took no risks on offense, and won.
    However, I will say Heard has a ton of bad habits possibly due to extreme pressure that might be fixed. Swoopes... Can't see it. Keep him for running situations.

Im hoping for a freshman. Buchele...

Have you ever been to Utah? I lived there for over 6 years, mormon women are some of the hottest women I've ever seen. And I've traveled all over the world. Go to Sandy Utah, you won't see an ugly girl there.

I know someone that is being recruited by BYU, that is what I know.

break out the rule book.

Show me where it say this, I have a actual athlete tell me his offer was for a partial ride, so you show me this rule because I'm not buying it.
    Partials allowed only in Div II, either you are making up or believing the people are telling you. They are not allowed in Div I football

http://www.collegescholarships.org/s...s/football.htm

Post Count
    So you think Swoopes or Heard can be turned into Boykin? And yes. I saw them beat Texas in Austin before bie with Boykin. TCU basically took no risks on offense, and won.
    However, I will say Heard has a ton of bad habits possibly due to extreme pressure that might be fixed. Swoopes... Can't see it. Keep him for running situations.

Boykin was horrible in 2013. The Horns beat TCU in Fort Worth that year and their QB was Paschael (something like that). Boykin played WR against UT. ble was hired for the next season (2014) and Boykin was the QB that year and they beat Texas 48-10. bie was co-responsible for the Boykin turn around. Not saying that will happen to Heard, but I do think Heard may be slightly ahead of Boykin during his sop re year. As a sop re, Boykin couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count
    Boykin was horrible in 2013. The Horns beat TCU in Fort Worth that year and their QB was Paschael (something like that). Boykin played WR against UT. ble was hired for the next season (2014) and Boykin was the QB that year and they beat Texas 48-10. bie was co-responsible for the Boykin turn around. Not saying that will happen to Heard, but I do think Heard may be slightly ahead of Boykin during his sop re year. As a sop re, Boykin couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
    Exactly... You can't expect the exact same turn around, but bie did a great job with Boykin and you would expect a significant improvement. Also, I think Kai may push for some playing time next year.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    This is the coach S Tim Irvin went to Auburn for:

jk........

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TE Jamal Pettigrew of St. Augustine (La.) will visit Texas next weekend, per 24/7.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TE Jamal Pettigrew of St. Augustine (La.) will visit Texas next weekend, per 24/7.
    Add 4-star CB Kristian Fulton of Archbishop Rummel (La.) to the list as well, per 24/7.

I would be surprised if DT D'Andre Christmas-Giles (Pettigrews teammate) aren't tagging along next weekend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TCU beat Texas in 2012 with Freshman Boykin at QB.

20-13

I was at the game. Ash was replaced by McCoy.
    So you got the wrong year.

Post Count
    TCU beat Texas in 2012 with Freshman Boykin at QB.

20-13

I was at the game. Ash was replaced by McCoy.
    So you got the wrong year.
    Ok, Boykin was the QB that year. His point was what was Boykin like before ble? ble turned around a player that was a running QB into a complete QB in 2014. How is that any different than Heard this year? You don't think he can do the same thing with Heard? I'm not trying to start an internet arguement, Im just curious why you think Heard, who has the same tendencies as Boykin did, can't be taught the same things by a guy who did it with Boykin?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ok, Boykin was the QB that year. His point was what was Boykin like before ble? ble turned around a player that was a running QB into a complete QB in 2014. How is that any different than Heard this year? You don't think he can do the same thing with Heard? I'm not trying to start an internet arguement, Im just curious why you think Heard, who has the same tendencies as Boykin did, can't be taught the same things by a guy who did it with Boykin?
    Not the rocket arm.
    Not the same speed. But I bet it's pretty close.

believe me I'm hoping because I don't see it with Swoopes.
    It's our only hope for a good season unless we get a really talented freshman.
    We are in a much worse state than TCU imo.
    TCU had/has a great coach running the show.

I can hope Strong can become one.

I really think Heard lost a ton of confidence. He would roll right, go backwards, and run out of bounds or throw a very weak pass off balance pass. He would never step up or set up to throw. Now he was under extreme duress, but it was disappointing to see him regress. He was so predictable and ineffective by the end of the season.
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-06-2015 at 06:47 PM.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

I think Heard has very nice potential. Funny how his record setting performance has been forgotten so fast.

But if he sucks, I'm sure Shane will put up the numbers.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Boykin was so mediocre everyone thought he was going to move to WR while the kid that transferred from aggys (forgot his name) was going to be the guy.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, Strong's meeting with bie ended as of about 9 p.m.

Coach Traylor made the trip to Forth Worth as well.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Add 4-star CB Kristian Fulton of Archbishop Rummel (La.) to the list as well, per 24/7.

I would be surprised if DT D'Andre Christmas-Giles (Pettigrews teammate) aren't tagging along next weekend.
    Shaping up to be a very important weekend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting DE Malcolm Roach plans on taking official visits to Mississippi State, Tennessee and Texas Tech.

His official visit to UT will be in January.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think Heard has very nice potential. Funny how his record setting performance has been forgotten so fast.

But if he sucks, I'm sure Shane will put up the numbers.
    I wrote after that game that he would be scouted and let's see then.
    Then has turned out not so good. He is incredibly predictable.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, Strong's meeting with bie ended as of about 9 p.m.

Coach Traylor made the trip to Forth Worth as well.
    Any notes on how it went would be appreciated.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Any notes on how it went would be appreciated.
    I'm guessing it will be late night tonight or early morning tomorrow.

Nothing right now that I have seen.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm guessing it will be late night tonight or early morning tomorrow.

Nothing right now that I have seen.
    Fingers crossed.

Thread Information