Page 209 of 210 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210 LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 5245
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would take the 1950s corporate regulatory regime over this we have now. Corporate "speech" is a significant impediment to our "greatness."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10-11-2010#148
    DarrinS

You know what? it. I don't even care about the "denier" label any more. The AGW ship has been sinking for some time now and its advocates are scurrying around like drowning rats trying to save it. Time and observations will disprove this pseudoscience, just like it disproved other ty theories from the 1970's.

With all the "overwheming evidence" to support AGW, a sci-fi docudrama by a Nobel-winning ex vice president, and a more than willing mainstream media, you'd think that more than a third of the population would believe that humans cause climate change.

Why is getting harder and harder to sell this ROCK SOLID science?

I post anecdotal evidence to make fun of AGW alarmists, who constantly use anecdotal evidence to support their cause.

That said, there hasn't been statistically significant warming in the last 15 years. , even Phil Jones admits that.

Has the Earth warmed in the past century? Yes.
    Is that warmth unprecedented? I don't think so.
    Given the hundreds of factors that affect climate, is human-produced CO2 the PRIMARY cause of this warming? I don't think so.

That's a relief. How about 30 years? We only need 15 more years of no statistically significant warming.

---------------------------------------

13 years later:

The science has gotten better, the pause that convinced D that this whole global waming thing was fake ended years ago, and the acceleration of warming coupled with CO2 continues.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never, since 1982

El Nino will cool it off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never, since 1982

El Nino will cool it off
    You guys took the ocean currents to levels of stupid before. We going back to the idea the Ocean is just going to suck up the energy and poof it goes away like before. That was fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never, since 1982

El Nino will cool it off
    Never what since 1982.

Use your words. jesus, you get lazier by the day.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys took the ocean currents to levels of stupid before. We going back to the idea the Ocean is just going to suck up the energy and poof it goes away like before. That was fun.
    La Nina warms the Atlantic
    We're just coming out of a triple dip La Nina, caused by the Aussies according to The Experts™
    El Nino will cool it off

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never what since 1982.
    Read your own post lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're just coming out of a triple dip La Nina, caused by the Aussies according to The Experts™
    El Nino will cool it off
    And again you have no idea how thermodynamics work. The reality is that the EN and LN events are getting progressively warmer. LN soaks heat and then it cycles but then it comes back to the surface and doesn't just disappear. The former LN events come back in the form of warmer EN events.

You're an ignoramus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ~4 standard deviations above normal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sea ice in decline

"To say unprecedented isn't strong enough," Dr Doddridge said.

"For those of you who are interested in statistics, this is a five-sigma event. So it's five standard deviations beyond the mean. Which means that if nothing had changed, we'd expect to see a winter like this about once every 7.5 million years.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-07-...vent/102635204

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread fits with The ducks education thread. Why would one even dare to try.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stupidity and arrogance of liberals knows no bounds,,,you talk as if you have had the means to judge weather patterns for the last million years,,,lmao. You know what they say about meteorologists, right?,,,its the only job where you can be wrong half of the time and still not get fired. You guys act like you know exactly what is gonna happen with the weather from here on out,,,,what an ego. You cant cure cancer,,,you cant get a human to Mars,,,but by God,,,you know what the weather has done for the last million years and what its gonna do going forward,,,,,lmao.

Just recently the dumbass liberals thought they knew medicine and tried to force people to take an unproven vaccine for covid,,,,lmao.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stupidity and arrogance of liberals knows no bounds,,,you talk as if you have had the means to judge weather patterns for the last million years,,,lmao. You know what they say about meteorologists, right?,,,its the only job where you can be wrong half of the time and still not get fired. You guys act like you know exactly what is gonna happen with the weather from here on out,,,,what an ego. You cant cure cancer,,,you cant get a human to Mars,,,but by God,,,you know what the weather has done for the last million years and what its gonna do going forward,,,,,lmao.

Just recently the dumbass liberals thought they knew medicine and tried to force people to take an unproven vaccine for covid,,,,lmao.
    meltdown

wonder what caused it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meltdown

wonder what caused it.
    Ice Age,,,Earth rebounded,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ice Age,,,Earth rebounded,,,,
    I was just pointing out how you seemed upset about something. Your ranting nonsense for attention doesn't interest me.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just pointing out how you seemed upset about something. Your ranting nonsense for attention doesn't interest me.
    If it doesnt interest you, then why did you respond, fuzz,,,that makes no sense unless you are a stalker. Is that it? I see you stalk Frost all over this board,,,,what gives? If you want attention just say so,,,,,your liberal pals on here will hug it out with ya,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it doesnt interest you, then why did you respond, fuzz,,,that makes no sense unless you are a stalker. Is that it? I see you stalk Frost all over this board,,,,what gives? If you want attention just say so,,,,,your liberal pals on here will hug it out with ya,,,,
    so you are upset about my treatment of Frost, huh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you are upset about my treatment of Frost, huh.
    He lives in your head,,,not mine,,,but if you say so,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He lives in your head,,,not mine,,,but if you say so,,,,,
    you just criticized me for my treatment of Frost and now you distance from it. not surprising either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, he is a lonely boomer, easily shook and ranting nonsense; hoping frost befriends him and is able to give him rides to medical appointments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, he is a lonely boomer, easily shook and ranting nonsense; hoping frost befriends him and is able to give him rides to medical appointments.
    self control is important.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    El Nino will cool it off
    Like once a year I come back here just to read all the bull people post. This one made me especially LOL.

Thanks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like once a year I come back here just to read all the bull people post. This one made me especially LOL.

Thanks.

Thread Information