Page 209 of 257 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 6404
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why it’s okay to mock her, just like our President treats sexually abused women.
    proof ford was sexually abused

nothing yet states she was atleast by brett

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that why her lawyers have been trying to get in touch with the FBI so she can be interviewed again? Because she doesn't want to be questioned further?
    fbi is doing a background check on brett not ford
    ford lawyers do not make the rules ford did not even know she needed a lawyer

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Followed by a hachet job article.

Pizzaboy the unbiased poster.
    Why does pointing out the huge holes and inconsistencies in Ford's testimony make the article a hatchet job? Do you dispute there were huge holes and inconsistencies in Ford's testimony? Do you dispute Ford has changed the details of her story multiple times?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that why her lawyers have been trying to get in touch with the FBI so she can be interviewed again? Because she doesn't want to be questioned further?
    What do you think she will tell them that she didn't already send to the New York Post and in her detailed Senate hearing?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    proof ford was sexually abused

nothing yet states she was atleast by brett
    Trump mocks sexually abused women, so I’ll keep mocking Kellyanne Conway and her fake abuse claims.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"trying to get in touch with the FBI?"

Their DC phone number is (202) 324-3000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump mocks sexually abused women, so I’ll keep mocking Kellyanne Conway and her fake abuse claims.
    how'd he mock her? actions or words? he mocked the show that is blasey ford; the "i don't recall anything, not the street, not the house, not how i got there or how i got home, not the time, not the year, not nothing, but i clearly remember having 1 beer and SpecialK trying to grope me."

bend over some more you sissy !

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Did TSA say statements under the penalty of perjury are neither good nor bad when it clearly states “penalty of perjury” thereby indicating perjury is bad
    Did you purposely ask a re ed question to take some heat off your hir Reck?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What do you think she will tell them that she didn't already send to the New York Post and in her detailed Senate hearing?
    That doesn't matter. She obviously has more to say so your initial assertion that the FBI was going to harass her if they questioned her again is stupid.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Did you purposely ask a re ed question to take some heat off your hir Reck?
    Neither good nor bad

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Neither good nor bad
    So statements made under penalty of perjury are only good when it helps your side?
    Statements made under penalty of perjury are neither good nor bad, they are simply statements made under penalty of perjury.
    A smart person would just drop it after being made to look stupid like you just were. You've not smart though, you'll keep going. Hiding behind smileys to conceal how stupid you feel.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suddenly Graham wants more time after acting like a wannabe badass and vote last friday.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A smart person would just drop it after being made to look stupid like you just were. You've not smart though, you'll keep going. Hiding behind smileys to conceal how stupid you feel.
    People who have to claim victory out of nowhere are the ones losing. The more you know..

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christine Blasey Ford's changing Kavanaugh assault story leaves her short on credibility

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/1497661002/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    People who have to claim victory out of nowhere are the ones losing. The more you know..
    you aren't making any sense but keep trying it's at least entertaining imagining the little wheels in your head spinning

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Followed by a hachet job article.

Pizzaboy the unbiased poster.
    Why does pointing out the huge holes and inconsistencies in Ford's testimony make the article a hatchet job? Do you dispute there were huge holes and inconsistencies in Ford's testimony? Do you dispute Ford has changed the details of her story multiple times?

edited to add:

Try not to run from these questions and actually answer them this time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

edited to add:

So has kavanaugh though...so she's a liar and he's a rapist...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how'd he mock her? actions or words? he mocked the show that is blasey ford; the "i don't recall anything, not the street, not the house, not how i got there or how i got home, not the time, not the year, not nothing, but i clearly remember having 1 beer and SpecialK trying to grope me."

bend over some more you sissy !
    whoa what a badass post man

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crowd gasped and loudly booed Lindsey Graham after his trailer park comparison to Dr. Ford

Lindsey Graham must be on a quest to make himself the most unlikeable person in this entire show of a nomination circus.

Graham was asked about Donald Trump’s disgusting public attacks on Dr. Christine Ford.

“this is what happens when you go through a trailer park with a $100 bill.”

The comment is in reference to something James Carville once said and Graham quickly tried to pivot away and blame Bill Clinton.

The obsession with the Clintons is a sickness.

Rob Pegoraro
    ✔@robpegoraro

Graham defends Trump's insulting of Dr. Ford last night. "Everything he said was factual," he says.

"This is what you get when you go through a trailer park with a $100 bill."

Audience gasps.

Somebody in my row: "Are you ing kidding me?"

10:13 AM - Oct 3, 2018

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/10/3/1801160/-Crowd-loudly-boos-Lindsey-Graham-after-making-trailer-park-comparison-to-Dr-Ford?detail=emaildkre

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I guess you missed penalty of perjury. No big deal if someone lies under perjury. Unless they are libs.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lol good luck Mitch getting the votes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crowd gasped and loudly booed Lindsey Graham after his trailer park comparison to Dr. Ford

Lindsey Graham must be on a quest to make himself the most unlikeable person in this entire show of a nomination circus.

Graham was asked about Donald Trump’s disgusting public attacks on Dr. Christine Ford.

“this is what happens when you go through a trailer park with a $100 bill.”

The comment is in reference to something James Carville once said and Graham quickly tried to pivot away and blame Bill Clinton.

The obsession with the Clintons is a sickness.

Rob Pegoraro
    ✔@robpegoraro

Graham defends Trump's insulting of Dr. Ford last night. "Everything he said was factual," he says.

"This is what you get when you go through a trailer park with a $100 bill."

Audience gasps.

Somebody in my row: "Are you ing kidding me?"

10:13 AM - Oct 3, 2018

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/10/3/1801160/-Crowd-loudly-boos-Lindsey-Graham-after-making-trailer-park-comparison-to-Dr-Ford?detail=emaildkre
    Wow, that ¨somebody in my row¨ is a badass killa.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That time Donald Trump falsely accused 5 boys of rape and ruined their lives

Back in 1989, Trump had no fear of shattering lives.

In fact, he led a lynch mob, taking out full page advertisements in every New York paper demanding that the death penalty be applied in the Central Park Jogger case.

The NYPD had arrested five black or brown children between 14 and 16 to demonstrate speedy progress after a horrific assault that led a young woman fighting for her life.

NPYD detectives forced confessions, in the absence of lawyers or parents, from 4 of the 5 children.

Yusef Salaam, Kevin Richardson, Korey Wise, Antron McCray, and Raymond Santana, the five children who were

falsely accused of rape and assault by Donald Trump were eventually exonerated in 2002.

No physical evidence had ever tied them to the victim or the scene, but they’d been convicted nonetheless, on the basis of coerced confessions extracted by an out of control and inept NYPD.

The five children spent between 5 and 15 years in jail. Their lives were shattered by Donald Trump, his ego, and his racism. He was the fire starter.

Compared to the they went through, Kavanaugh’s been treated with kid gloves.

All people are asking for, is a full investigation of the allegations.

This apparently, is a

bridge too far for the man who was baying for the execution of five children on false charges not that long ago.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/10/3/1801111/-That-time-Donald-Trump-falsely-accused-5-boys-of-rape-and-ruined-their-lives?detail=emaildkre

====================

Why Trump Doubled Down on the Central Park Five

Incredibly,

14 years after their sentences were vacated based on DNA evidence and

the detailed and accurate confession of a serial rapist named Matias Reyes,

Mr. Trump has doubled down.

“They admitted they were guilty,” he said in a statement to CNN this month.

“The police doing the original investigation say they were guilty. The fact that that case was settled with so much evidence against them is outrageous.”

Mr. Trump is apparently ignorant of our country’s epidemic of wrongful convictions, which disproportionately affect minorities, and the prevalence of false confessions in those convictions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/18/opinion/why-trump-doubled-down-on-the-central-park-five.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

edited to add:

Of course that makes sense. You claim victory every time you get on. That's a fact anyone can attest to. You did it in this thread not a couple of posts from my post above.

You're a joke.

As for this trash questions, I dont dispute any of what she said. There are no inconsistencies in what she testified.

She said RapeK tried to get in there and she has stuck to that.

Thread Information