Page 2098 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 109815981998204820882094209520962097209820992100 LastLast
Results 52,426 to 52,450 of 52497
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Comrade TSA:

how does this admission factor into you calling it a “russia hoax”, since this is coming from YOUR SIDE?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-us-elections

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Hey Comrade TSA:

how does this admission factor into you calling it a “russia hoax”, since this is coming from YOUR SIDE?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-us-elections

Russia interfering was never part of the hoax. Russia interferes, Russia always interferes. You got any more re ed takes?

Appreciate you bumping the thread though...gives RandomGuy another chance to answer...or dodge.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why does his presence in the country have anything to do with the veracity of the report? Did you read the report/dossier at all?

--

That is some more of what was confirmed by the do ent.

Every WHO mentioned in this dossier as having contacts with Russians that people have done any digging about has panned out. I care less about grammar, and more about things that can be verified.

The dossier, for all its faults, is the roadmap for the investigation.

--

Steele's dossier describes a consistent, high-level effort to coordinate efforts between the Russian government, and the Trump campaign. It names Manafort directly.

The same Manafort at the meeting in Trump tower.

As would be expected with any raw intelligence compilation some of it has been actively corroborated, some not, but the overall assertions contained in this, outside of the pee tape, have begun to be borne out.

If you haven't actually read the whole thing, you probably should.

--

The Steele Dossier is evidence. Not evidence you like, or consider valid, but it is evidence.

--

What is interesting is how many things that can be corroborated out of the Steele dossier have panned out, as time goes by.

At this point, I am sadly confident that, as soon as Trump is out of office and not useful to the Russian government anymore, sex tapes of Donny are going to come out.

--

Pretty much what the Steele dossier alleges. A sustained effort of coordination and intelligence sharing.

--

Steele dossier details a sustained relationship, with information flowing both ways, and meetings between Trump campaign and various levels of campaign officials.

--

After Trump has ceased being useful, whatever the Russians have has a good chance of coming out. Putin has enough money, so he might not care if Trumps businesses don't pay back the loans.

At that point, the sheer mayhem that such tapes would create will be irresistible to someone attempting to de-stabilize the western political system, and liberal democracy.

--

I think the Steele dossier is broadly accurate, as it has proven so far.

Russian intelligence has compromised Donald Trump in some way, and Crooked Donny knows this.

As noted in the dossier, there has been a concerted effort on the part of Russian intelligence services to recruit assets for decades, as they have always done.

Specifically, I think they have given Trump a list of people they find "acceptable" for certain posts, with the criteria "acceptable" being that these people are either Russia-friendly or the Russians have leverage on them. This would explain how so many people in Trumps orbit just "happen" to have Russian ties.

Below Trump there was data flowing back and forth, again outlined fairly clearly in the dossier.

--

They used data garnered from the RNC databases to give to the Russians for their targeted disinformation campaign. The campaign staff also was used as a conduit to give information on Russian oligarch economic activity to Putin, so he can keep tabs on his "allies".

This was outlined in the Steele Dossier, if you had read it. The attempts by Carter Page and Manafort to coordinate with the Russians was part of that, and both were mentioned, as one of the facts that actually panned out from this do ent.

--

Cir stantial ad hominem

Funding source is irrelevant to underlying truth of any claims in them.

I told your dumb ass to look this up, but you can't seem to pass up an opportunity to play in your own waste.

Fallacy occurs when someone uses unsound reasoning to support a claim or argument. Cir stantial Ad Hominem occurs when someone attacks a claim by saying that the person making the claim is only making it because it's in his/her interest or because of his/her cir stances.

Correct critical thinking answer to your question is: Doesn't really matter.

Is the do ent false because of who paid for it?

--

Steele's contacts were somewhat unique, which is why he was brought in.

--

I find it... bizarre... how badly the right wants Steele to be some sort of villain here. Steele has paid an incredible price, as have some of his likely sources[Russian KGB general murdered, spy and daughter poisoned], for coming forward.

IF that dossier was made up out of whole cloth.. Russian intelligence certainly seems to be awfully determined to kill people it knows weren't involved... just sayin

--

Can you provide some background information on how you came to the conclusion that the FISA warrant "heavily relied" on the Steele Dossier?

--

That is the problem for the people saying how politically motivated this thing is so it isn't trustworthy.

Everything that can be verified, has been.

--

Oddly enough, everything in the Steele dossier that can be independently verified... checks out.

--

So basically the Steele Dossier was right, and the more they dug, the more stuff of what he was doing they found, exactly what one would expect from someone actually doing something wrong that is investigated.

--

Steele is very credible. That is why you fail.

--

There has already been collusion, you witted simpleton.

The Steele dossier outlined a bunch of people in Trumps orbit, including Cohen who met with various Russian officials. Every single one of those meetings was confirmed to one degree or another, but they could never quite find enough on Cohen to 100% confirm it. *from what was available publicly.

So now, Cohen is going to detail just how he committed treason with the S bag Donny.

--

trying to laugh it all off.

You are one deluded chicken er.

Steele Dossier is batting 100% when it comes to outlining people related to Trump that colluded with Russia in some way.

What will your dumb ass say when Cohen starts talking about his meeting in Prague, moron?

--

I think, as the Steele dossier said waaaay back, that there was some high level coordination of efforts, i.e. collusion, with Russian intelligence. I guessed it was data sharing, because there were and are open source reports of such. We are starting to see that, like just about everything else that can be verified, pan out.

--

RandomGuy pick your favorite Steel quote. I’ve got it down to my 3 favorites but can’t pick just 1 quite yet. I want you to reveal your favorite before I reveal mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA brand text wall®️

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA brand text wall®️
    Just like the Qtsa brand "I was in Korea, I was not hiding, take my word for it!"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia interfering was never part of the hoax. Russia interferes, Russia always interferes. You got any more re ed takes?

Appreciate you bumping the thread though...gives RandomGuy another chance to answer...or dodge.

So stfu with your “hoax” propaganda and explain why you are still defending the traitor.

or run away again little

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA brand text wall®️
    Blake brand low effort utterly useless comment®️

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Just like the Qtsa brand "I was in Korea, I was not hiding, take my word for it!"
    Ef-man brand failed schtick®️

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So stfu with your “hoax” propaganda and explain why you are still defending the traitor.

or run away again little
    Russia interfering was never part of the Russiagate hoax. Why would you post an article about Russia interfering as proof Russiagate wasn't a hoax?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake brand low effort utterly useless comment®️
    Your text walls are useless too. Now what?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hry comrade, did you watch the durham hearing?

I hear he solved the CRIME OF THE CENTURY -AND - EXONERATED THE COUP PLOTTER!

Teehee, no one likes you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We do have statistics for that. You just won't like what they look like compared to the 90s. And that applies to pretty much everywhere in the US, not just California.

And, obviously, that decreasing trend happened with both Red and Blue in power.
    Im sorry man. Our crime rate has risen 30 points. And youre saying its not bad.

I get it, you have some money so you're insulated from the grit and probably dont care because teams and whatnot. I do the sams here. I live in the lowest crime rate town in California from the very northern borders to right about Billionairesville. But I cant turn a blind eye to whats happening here. Im sad you can.

30% increase in crime after a 25 year decline is a bad look, period. Red or blue, chief. Im a little saddened youre as tone deaf fo what the lower classes here are suffering and you seemingly abide by shameless classism. Be better, Nono. Or, just be honest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If what is happening now in California was due to Red representation, we'd be ing Florida right now so far as MSM goes, or some other insignificant pissant red state with a few million population with no tax base.

DeSantis doesnt have on my Governor. Gavin Newsome is probably the most powerful and dangerous politician today and is too smart to step away from this orfice to pursue a likited Federal career when he has an open vault he can rob and genocide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If what is happening now in California was due to Red representation, we'd be ing Florida right now so far as MSM goes, or some other insignificant pissant red state with a few million population with no tax base.

DeSantis doesnt have on my Governor. Gavin Newsome is probably the most powerful and dangerous politician today and is too smart to step away from this orfice to pursue a likited Federal career when he has an open vault he can rob and genocide.
    so dramatic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teehee, no one likes you.
    Again. Speak for yourself. You seem angry and insecure for all the front.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia interfering was never part of the Russiagate hoax. Why would you post an article about Russia interfering as proof Russiagate wasn't a hoax?

That makes zero sense.

The FACT that russia interfered is proof that there WAS election interference which HAD TO BE INVESTIGATED

you moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ef-man brand failed schtick®️

Lying is your brand!!!

It was you saying that you were in Korea and could not post, as if anyone would believe there is no internet there and you were working 24/7.

Then you lied about when you went into hiding, three weeks before J6, 2 months, and several months.

All the while, you wanted everyone to take your word, you provided not proof, you call out others for proof, and dodge when called out.

Keep embarrassing yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is with chucho constantly telling others that "no one likes you?"

Is this a cool putdown within the Hispanic re community?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    30% increase in crime after a 25 year decline is a bad look, period. Red or blue, chief. Im a little saddened youre as tone deaf fo what the lower classes here are suffering and you seemingly abide by shameless classism. Be better, Nono. Or, just be honest.
    Both sides guy making his weekly appearance

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That makes zero sense.

The FACT that russia interfered is proof that there WAS election interference which HAD TO BE INVESTIGATED

you moron.
    It makes complete sense. You are the only one here having trouble understanding that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Lying is your brand!!!

It was you saying that you were in Korea and could not post, as if anyone would believe there is no internet there and you were working 24/7.

Then you lied about when you went into hiding, three weeks before J6, 2 months, and several months.

All the while, you wanted everyone to take your word, you provided not proof, you call out others for proof, and dodge when called out.

Keep embarrassing yourself.
    I never said I couldn't post in Korea because there was no internet as you claimed. Easily verified I never said that by checking my post history.

I never went in to hiding because of January 6th as you claimed. Easily verified by checking my post history.

No one needs to take my word for either, my post history is proof both your claims are nothing but made up lies.

You keep trying to push these lies and no one believes them hence the failed schtick®️

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your text walls are useless too. Now what?
    This text wall of RandomGuy quotes is not useless. Every time I see RandomGuy in the thread and he refuses to acknowledge his Steele dossier sucking quotes it proves what an embarrassed coward he is.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes complete sense. You are the only one here having trouble understanding that.
    They certainly found a lot of crimes, didn't they?

Why did your side do all the crimes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said I couldn't post in Korea because there was no internet as you claimed. Easily verified I never said that by checking my post history.

I never went in to hiding because of January 6th as you claimed. Easily verified by checking my post history.

No one needs to take my word for either, my post history is proof both your claims are nothing but made up lies.

You keep trying to push these lies and no one believes them hence the failed schtick®️

No one believes you were hiding?

Keep dodging about hiding; you were caught lying; your doubling down on your lies is pathetic.

You provided no proof about being in korea; there is plenty of internet in korea as everyone knows so you had access and could have posted; and you are fooling no one with your lies.

Only failed shtick is you lying about hiding so keep doubling down.

You can't even keep up with your lies (e.g., 3 week, 2 months, several months before J6).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They certainly found a lot of crimes, didn't they?

Why did your side do all the crimes?
    Russia admits to attacking election.
    mueller convicts several russians/trumpers

yet comrade TSA continues to label it all a hoax and then tap dances and doubles down on his whacko logic

pathetic

Thread Information