Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that you have a chance at a lottery pick for Jakob in a walk year is amazing in itself! I’ll make that trade 100 out of 100
    yea thats if they dont tank this year or next few years....They are trash this year and a good chance will
    be trash the next few years as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that you have a chance at a lottery pick for Jakob in a walk year is amazing in itself! I’ll make that trade 100 out of 100
    Yeah my brother

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I bet you would, sunshine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If 2025 comes along and we have multiple picks in the first round it shouldn't be too hard to trade them for other first rounders later in the decade.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea thats if they dont tank this year or next few years....They are trash this year and a good chance will
    be trash the next few years as well
    They'd have to outright tank for three seasons given it's top 6 protected each time. Even if they finish with the 5th worst record this year as well as the next two it still only gives them a 1 in 4 chance of never having to give up their first.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ffs memphis and portland aint trying to tank...Looks like they still trying to try to make a run
    at the playoffs...Giving a open spot to raptors at for top 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ffs memphis and portland aint trying to tank...Looks like they still trying to try to make a run
    Portland is. They were just pissed yesterday about being robbed Tuesdaynight, so they took it out on Houston. I think Atlanta is, too, since this is the last pick under their control until 2028.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least the Hornets lost. The Raptors shouldn't have any realistic chance of a bottom 4 record. With the 5th worst record the Raptors would still have about a 36% chance of being jumped at least twice (and not jumping into the top 4 themselves) which would send their pick to the Spurs anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis is playing out of their heads. They have a good coach and getting incredible production from an undrafted player and GG Jackson who was wildly problematic during the draft. I don't expect them to keep showing out as things settle down and teams pay attention to them.

Portland is playing well because Brogdan is looking for a new home and Grant is doing well. Once Sharpe comes back and Scoot goes back to the starters, they will start losing again.

Charlotte... dunno, they have too much talent to be completely ty. Maybe playing to keep their bad coach's job?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis is playing out of their heads. They have a good coach and getting incredible production from an undrafted player and GG Jackson who was wildly problematic during the draft. I don't expect them to keep showing out as things settle down and teams pay attention to them.

Portland is playing well because Brogdan is looking for a new home and Grant is doing well. Once Sharpe comes back and Scoot goes back to the starters, they will start losing again.

Charlotte... dunno, they have too much talent to be completely ty. Maybe playing to keep their bad coach's job?
    You hate Sharpe and Scoot. You've spread BS on these two players in this forum.

You are wrong. They are playing better after Ayton came back from injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told people before the draft GG Jackson is gonna be good. Not surprised tbh. Kid has huge potential.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You hate Sharpe and Scoot. You've spread BS on these two players in this forum.

You are wrong. They are playing better after Ayton came back from injury.
    Neither Scoot nor Sharpe know how to win games. They're developing players. You're just reading your own spankbank fantasies into things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told people before the draft GG Jackson is gonna be good. Not surprised tbh. Kid has huge potential.
    The kid who attacked his coach on Instagram and pulled out a vape during an NBA workout, etc? He has talent but could be a massive headcase. Fortunately he's in Memphis where they have no headcases at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kid who attacked his coach on Instagram and pulled out a vape during an NBA workout, etc? He has talent but could be a massive headcase. Fortunately he's in Memphis where they have no headcases at all.
    I don't follow what rookies do off the court. I only researched his basketball skills when he was in high school and went to college. He has the right intagibles to be a great player. Still better than pulling out your meat wherever you're at like our franchise cornerstone Josh Primo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't follow what rookies do off the court. I only researched his basketball skills when he was in high school and went to college. He has the right intagibles to be a great player. Still better than pulling out your meat wherever you're at like our franchise cornerstone Josh Primo.
    When a player sexually harrasses a woman, the Spurs get rid of him. We'll see what Jackson might do. He cost himself a ton of money by being extremely immature to the point his players hated him. We know the Grizzlies tolerate, or encourage, a ton of bad behavior.

Here's a hint, by the way: just looking at stats isn't going to do it for prospects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When a player sexually harrasses a woman, the Spurs get rid of him. We'll see what Jackson might do. He cost himself a ton of money by being extremely immature to the point his players hated him. We know the Grizzlies tolerate, or encourage, a ton of bad behavior.

Here's a hint, by the way: just looking at stats isn't going to do it for prospects.
    I didn't just look at stats. I said I did research. There's a difference between the 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't just look at stats. I said I did research. There's a difference between the 2
    But didn't know what a problematic person he was? No player with a negative college BPM has ever made it in the NBA. Maybe he'll become a miracle. More likely he's going to show his form soon enough.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to hard RC…..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But didn't know what a problematic person he was? No player with a negative college BPM has ever made it in the NBA. Maybe he'll become a miracle. More likely he's going to show his form soon enough.
    I knew he commited to UNC and then changed his mind and went to play for South Carolina. That was a weird move, but I don't investigate player's personalities too much. Nobody knew Primo had an issue with pulling out before he came into the NBA either.

Trying to hard RC…..
    says the guy who has multiple "Brian is getting it righ" threads. Tell us the future Ms Cleo

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto is bottom 6 at the moment. I think they would be able to keep the pick but still would love Spurs to get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MEM doing this with all those guys out is both impressive as and tilting to the highest degree. Unbelievable how they are winning like this. Makes Spurs record look even more silly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MEM doing this with all those guys out is both impressive as and tilting to the highest degree. Unbelievable how they are winning like this. Makes Spurs record look even more silly.
    their 3rd stringers are significantly better than our starters. We found that out when we lost to them by 20.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis has always had a decent team without Morant, I thought their record without him was at least decent.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis has always had a decent team without Morant, I thought their record without him was at least decent.
    It was when Tyus Jones was there. Not too great since.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of people are split on this thread on if the Raptors are tanking or not. I think this comes down to two perspectives:

1. Trade players to tank
    2. Build a roster around Barnes

I’m of the opinion that everything they have done is for option 2. By building around Barnes the Raptors can figure out if Barnes is their player going forward or he isn’t. If Barnes truly is a top guy to build around then the roster, as constructed, should at least be a play in team. I don’t think they are tanking. I think they are just letting the team run its natural course.

Thread Information