My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    DUNCANownsKOBE

Bengals -5.5
    Denver -12.5
    49ers -7
    Chargers +6
    God dammit, 2 of those 4 were also picks I made.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    God dammit, 2 of those 4 were also picks I made.
    im sorry for your loss

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    im sorry for your loss
    I thought I had 49ers -7 all but locked up with Marshall and Jefferey out, but now I predict Santonio Holmes having a record breaking game

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Avante 1-0 today so far

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    2-1 this week so far with SF to go...

this dude straying from his "just pick the 5 power teams every week" strategy before he even tries it

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    The "betting expert" will be bragging for a month over his first decent week in three years....

I'll go slow....

For two years now and week one of 2014 we have seen this....157-64....using that system. It doesn't matter what the line is, what week it is, what month it is.....ya with me? You simply play...Den/Sea/Niners/Indy/Cinncy....each week. Just play those five ATS and they will end up around....55-32...at seasons end.

So do you think since it worked in both 2012 and 2013 it won't work in 2014?
    Going to take the Steelers tonight straight up. I do think this Ray Rice situation was a big distraction and it is a short week...hmmm? Being the last 4 times they played they split, might as well take the team without the hassle. All 4 games decided by a combined...11 points.
    gambling addict veering from his unbeatable strategy

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    2-2 for the week

your best week in years. congrats

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The "betting expert" will be bragging for a month over his first decent week in three years....
    I wouldn't call having the same record as a monkey flinging at the wall a decent week

Tbh, I'll give him 3-3. He missed out on the Steelers, but I guess he hit on the Chargers?

But he also jinxed his own team, so I'll give him an Avante

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Ok the moment you've all been waiting for.

Week 2 ATS (always 110 to win a 100 unless I say otherwise)

Cinncy -5.5 (the .5 is there so there can be no push ok CN?)

Cinncy has been one of the top HF in the league recently, going.....8-3-1 vs the number. The Falcons on the road after the Saints.....haven't won ATS in over a decade.

Denver -12.5, last 4 meetings with KC....117-47, or 29-11.

Niners -7. in the Harbaugh era the Niners have never failed to cover a home opener. Avg score....31-22. Now add the fact they have covered vs Chicago the last 8 meetings. Chicago as a RD recently....3-6. Lost by 25 last time by the bay.

I don't like the number -6 in the Sea/SD game*** A good team coming off a loss at home getting points. I gotta....SD +6 With Mike McCoy the Chargers have gone....4-1...in that "spot". Been a long time since the Chargers went 0-2.

I need to see Indy one more week before pulling the trigger on them. How big a difference will the absense of Mathis make?

*** as we know the Seahawks played that Thursday night game, the Chargers on MNF. What does that mean ATS? Not much it's something like 9-7 for the fav, in that "spot", that's weak.

For all my little fans out there if you don't think a pick will hit tell me why ....BEFORE...the game ok? Give me a logical reason as to why you disagree. Remember.... if it hits right on the number it's not....YOU LOST YOU LOST.....hahaha!!!! It's known as a ...push...ok gang?

Funnier than watching......YOU LOST YOU LOST....over a push. YOU ARE 0-4...over a straight up pick, hahaha!!!! Calm down little people, ok?
    2-2 on the week
    2-6 on the season
    .250 winning percentage
    "Betting Expert"
    "NFL Historian"
    worse than a monkey flipping a coin
    "but its only week....2. Sheesh, you can always tell the rookies"
    49ers
    Kaepernick
    3rd season in a row that your picks are absolute dog

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Avante continues to bet on re ed relevant trends, irrelevant historical trends & big spreads early in the season.

& seems like he's spreading the plague, more dumbasses are betting on these fat spreads.

Post Count
    I wouldn't call having the same record as a monkey flinging at the wall a decent week
    In fairness, that was IF he went 3-1.... in typical Old got fashion, though, he got the rug pulled out from under him tonight

Post Count
    So which "new system" is Old got going to try next week?

You could tell he was going to brag and talk if he went 3-1, but thanks to Kraep, it'll be "it's only week....TWO!!!"

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I still don't understand how a trend that began 5 years ago is relevant to betting on a completely different roster today, tbh..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I still don't understand how a trend that began 5 years ago is relevant to betting on a completely different roster today, tbh..
    it isn't, avante is just a sucker. he'd get cleaned out if he ever played roulette with his mentality

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    it isn't, avante is just a sucker. he'd get cleaned out if he ever played roulette with his mentality
    EXACTLY. he needs to take his "spots" and stick them up his ass.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Even the tiest gambler will hit a hot stretch at some point, tbh..if you're betting that frequently, you're going to inevitably have a nice day/week or whatever..that makes it even more surreal that Avante hasn't had a good week in like 2 years of posting bets, the can't even catch a few lucky breaks..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ^yep. last year in my ATS pool i was barely above .500 for the year but did win 2 weekly's along the way

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How many different rosters have the Lions and Browns had over the years? Neither has ever played in a Superbowl.

How many different rosters have the Steelers, Niners, Cowboys had, they have played in over 20 SB combined.

, look at the Raiders in the eastern time zone, they haven't won there in over a decade. The Pats haven't lost the first two games of a season in over a decade. The Falcons haven't covered a spread on the road after a Saints game in over a decade. The Browns haven't won in Pitt in over a decade.

yes you look at trends.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Even the tiest gambler will hit a hot stretch at some point, tbh..if you're betting that frequently, you're going to inevitably have a nice day/week or whatever..that makes it even more surreal that Avante hasn't had a good week in like 2 years of posting bets, the can't even catch a few lucky breaks..
    Two plays away from going 2-1 last week, one play away from going 3-1 this week. Three away from being 5-2.

I have no doubts of any kind I'm going to hit over 60%. I always do!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you can invent any trend on any arbitrary situation though, thats the issue.

"the steelers are 5-0 in home games against the bengals if the date is an odd number and they are coming off a game against a team who's name starts with a vowel"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    EXACTLY. he needs to take his "spots" and stick them up his ass.
    Let's break it down....

Raiders can't win on the east coast they suck in that "spot". The Jets just kick an extra point...winner!

The Browns can't win in Pitt, they have sucked in that "spot'....Steelers blow a 27-3 lead.. or...winner!

The Chargers at home getting 6 coming off a loss, a very solid 'spot"...winner!

The Bengals vs a team that hasn;t covered a spread in over a decade after playing their arch rival, a very solid "spot"....winner!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you can invent any trend on any arbitrary situation though, thats the issue.

"the steelers are 5-0 in home games against the bengals if the date is an odd number and they are coming off a game against a team who's name starts with a vowel"
    You asked me about your Raiders vs Houston, well what happened?

So you need to totally ignore the fact your Raiders can't win (and yoi know they got lucky vs Jets) on the east coast...why?

Check it out....ATS

Miami 1-3 last 4 vs Buffalo

NO 1-3 vs Cleve

NYG 1-3 vs Ariz

Jets 3-1 vs GB

Oak 1-3 vs Hous

St.Louis 3-0 vs TB

If you'd played those trends.....

How did I know SD was going to cover? This one.....good team at home getting points after a loss. It works like a charm.

I have been a bit unlucky, that won't last.

Thread Information