Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty was great, tbh... lot of guts at the end... we're just not going to win without Kawhi, tbh...
    Patty was great??? WTF?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Lmao 20 point lead and Mills can't do
    warriors scored 18 unanswered with kawhi being out. it's typical that you don't know what you're talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty was great??? WTF?
    he got out of the way in the 1st half, let Kawhi and LMA do their thing... were you complaining about our starting PG when we were up 20 at the half?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBF, we wouldn't bump this if kawhi hadn't gotten injured.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    We had the win in the bag. It's not on mills got.
    he got out of the way in the 1st half, let Kawhi and LMA do their thing... were you complaining about our starting PG when we were up 20 at the half?

TBF, we wouldn't bump this if kawhi hadn't gotten injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ty game for him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol was the worst Spurs player on the floor today. Disappointed Mills couldn't hit a 3 but he wasn't the biggest cancer on the floor. That was Pau.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol was the worst Spurs player on the floor today. Disappointed Mills couldn't hit a 3 but he wasn't the biggest cancer on the floor. That was Pau.
    Mills wasnt a cancer, the Spurs were in the zone in which he wasnt in on. Didn't try to force anything, we should've one this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills wasnt a cancer, the Spurs were in the zone in which he wasnt in on. Didn't try to force anything, we should've one this game.
    I didn't mean to call patty a cancer. Just talking about Gasol's play today. Hate that our front court can't put it together against this smaller lineup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't mean to call patty a cancer. Just talking about Gasol's play today. Hate that our front court can't put it together against this smaller lineup.
    Im done with Gasol. Im done with Aldridge, not because of this game, I haven't changed my tune on him even after game 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I. The fact SA was up has no bearing on his game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills can't run an offense. SA could not score when Kawhi was out because they could not run offense.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Why would I. The fact SA was up has no bearing on his game
    Lmao 20 point lead and Mills can't do
    make up your mind got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    make up your mind got
    Are you re ed? I was referencing the lead he had when Kawhi went out and his terrible play leading to the loss.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Are you re ed? I was referencing the lead he had when Kawhi went out and his terrible play leading to the loss.
    The fact SA was up has no bearing on his game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok wow . You are re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs did not need Mills to get out of the way. They needed a starting caliber PG to run an offense and manufacture points. Mills was spotted a 20 point lead and he did nothing to step up. His job is to make shots and he failed. If you think he's a starter then his job is to run an offense and he failed.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Ok wow . You are re ed.
    spurs lost the game because the warriors busted it open after kawhi got hurt:
    warriors scored 18 unanswered with kawhi being out. it's typical that you don't know what you're talking about.
    kawhi is the spurs pressure release valve on offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then what's the point of Mills if without Kawhi the team can't score? Spurs needed Mills and he showed exactly why he's NOT a starting caliber PG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then what's the point of Mills if without Kawhi the team can't score? Spurs needed Mills and he showed exactly why he's NOT a starting caliber PG
    Because that's how the team was built and the game was planned. When the Spurs had a different gameplan, he did just fine (or at least I don't remember the complains in the other 4 or so games?)

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Short bus

Game turned into postup ball when Fatty Mills was forced to run point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because that's how the team was built and the game was planned. When the Spurs had a different gameplan, he did just fine (or at least I don't remember the complains in the other 4 or so games?)
    I've been very consistent with my gripes about the view of Mills as a starting caliber PG on a playoff level team. When TP went out, they had to go away from their main PnR offense because Mills can't run that set effectively.

The fact that SA can still win with Mills is great; it does not change the fact that he can't run an offense as a starting PG.

Look at what you're saying. You said Mills played great. So the bar for playing great is "getting out of the way" of Kawhi/Lma and then when they actually need you because Kawhi is no longer there you can't manufacture points for yourself or others and your inability to run an offense crisply results in the total offense bogging down?

I mean listen to what you are saying here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dabom is my dude but Mills is absolutely a trash PG, the ONLY thing he brings to this team is his 3 point shooting, if he's not hitting then he's pretty much worthless.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty didn't shoot 20 times today. Only player that showed heart in the closing of the game. We were feeding LMA the whole Warriors run. Anyone thinking it was Mills, while he was executing Pops plan is a ing degenerate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been very consistent with my gripes about the view of Mills as a starting caliber PG on a playoff level team. When TP went out, they had to go away from their main PnR offense because Mills can't run that set effectively.

The fact that SA can still win with Mills is great; it does not change the fact that he can't run an offense as a starting PG.

Look at what you're saying. You said Mills played great. So the bar for playing great is "getting out of the way" of Kawhi/Lma and then when they actually need you because Kawhi is no longer there you can't manufacture points for yourself or others and your inability to run an offense crisply results in the total offense bogging down?

I mean listen to what you are saying here.
    He got the ball to LMA, and Kawhi, then to LMA in the 2nd half when Kawhi was no longer there... 3 ast, 2 steals, and yes, he had a poor shooting night. But that was his job. That LMA then turned it over 6 times because he couldn't handle a double team, doesn't mean that "Mills can't run an offense". No, it means LMA chickened out...

This team isn't built with Mills as a 3rd option on offense or anything like that. It's a team built to give it to Kawhi and LMA, and we only deviated from that one game so far, and we've been doing pretty well. I mean, we're on the WCF which was supposed to be the ceiling right?

I mean, some people said with Mills starting we wouldn't be here? What happened?

Thread Information