Post Count
    I was gonna point this out.
    No you weren't. You use RPM, you dip .

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, you too?

No, the reason we lost is bc Pop decided to go down with Enrique who shot like 30% that series instead of rolling with Paddy who was having arguably his best series. Paddy was the far better option at PG by every single metric despite his struggles defending Doc Jr.
    She thinks fathead is a good player. That tells you everything you need to know.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you weren't. You use RPM, you dip .
    Remember when you used to be a Kawhi hater?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when you used to be a Kawhi hater?
    I remember when he used to come up short and was rightly criticized. This year he didn't, but your aussie midget literally came up short shooting 21% against Curry

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember when he used to come up short and was rightly criticized. This year he didn't, but your aussie midget literally came up short shooting 21% against Curry
    Remember when you were the biggest Porker slurper?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when you were the biggest Porker slurper?
    Remember when you went AFK for a week after the Dubs series? strange that both you and gam were no where to be found in the Patty threads. Almost like it's the same person

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when you went AFK for a week after the Dubs series? strange that both you and gam were no where to be found in the Patty threads. Almost like it's the same person
    I never went AFK. Making up.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I remember when he used to come up short and was rightly criticized.
    But enough about Porker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never went AFK. Making up.
    Go to my Start Patty Krew : lmao thread. Not even the ultimate rag that you are could spin that turd Patty laid on the court. Your only rebuttal was "but Parker"

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go to my Start Patty Krew : lmao thread. Not even the ultimate rag that you are could spin that turd Patty laid on the court. Your only rebuttal was "but Parker"
    The Spurs rocked the cuckettes while porker was on a hospital bed and Patty was starting.

The Spurs were owning the warriettes with Patty starting until the best player in the world went down.

Porker is obsolete at this point, .. he was obsolete 4 years already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs rocked the cuckettes while porker was on a hospital bed and Patty was starting.

The Spurs were owning the warriettes with Patty starting until the best player in the world went down.

He'll still be coming back to steal minutes from more deserving players. Get ready for him to come back better than ever.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll still be coming back to steal minutes from more deserving players. Get ready for him to come back better than ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs won the Rockets series because of Simmons, Aldridge, Green, and Murray. No thanks to the little dog turd who shot 33% from 3 that's series

Wasn't Fatty Mills 1-8 from the field in 37 minutes that game? The audacity you have to use that game to fluff up Pity smdh

The second best player in the playoffs for us is obsolete? Aldridge shoots under .400 a game when Mills is the PG over Parker

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets wanted porker so they could exploit him. Couldn't do that with MVPatty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't Fatty Mills 1-8 from the field in 37 minutes that game? The audacity you have to use that game to fluff up Pity smdh
    0-6 from three. If only he hit one of those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0-6 from three. If only he hit one of those.
    Damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dammit, I thought him leaving was almost assured. Guess the league didn't think he was good, wonder if he would have been offered anything better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read gms thought he was worth 12-17 million a year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is, compared to what other people are getting paid, Patty was easily worth what the Spurs gave him. I don't know if it was wise for this team to hire a backup PG for four more years, right at this point. But that was the market for Patty, if not more.

To me, it isn't the number of dollars paid. I'm thinking about one mid-level player being with 1/8 of the salary cap. Especially when it seems like you need at least two top-tier guys on a contending team. So you have two guys taking up half the cap, plus two guys taking up another quarter of the cap between them? it doesn't work. To really contend, you've just about got to spend into the tax.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shooters are getting paid in today's NBA. Patty shot bad in WCF, but he's still a shooter that spreads the floor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummm Rid just signed a one Year 23 MILLION Dollar with Philly..........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummm Rid just signed a one Year 23 MILLION Dollar with Philly..........
    He didn't "just sign" it. Also, it's a great deal for both camps. Philly gets top shooter and vet without committing long term, Red gets paid and, if it's a disaster, his contract is suddenly very tradable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shooters are getting paid in today's NBA. Patty shot bad in WCF, but he's still a shooter that spreads the floor.
    More like spreads his ass for other teams to score on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't "just sign" it. Also, it's a great deal for both camps. Philly gets top shooter and vet without committing long term, Red gets paid and, if it's a disaster, his contract is suddenly very tradable.
    How do you figure he is going to be tradeable? The only teams that are going to want him are contenders and how many playoff teams with needs at the 2, $12m in cap space or however much of the proration is left, and assets of that make sense to the 76ers they are willing to part with are going to be available?

It makes sense for Philly because they have like $50m in cap space but the contract is going to have limited demand should they seek to trade it. Maybe there is a fit but its not going to be a bidding war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you figure he is going to be tradeable? The only teams that are going to want him are contenders and how many playoff teams with needs at the 2, $12m in cap space or however much of the proration is left, and assets of that make sense to the 76ers they are willing to part with are going to be available?

It makes sense for Philly because they have like $50m in cap space but the contract is going to have limited demand should they seek to trade it. Maybe there is a fit but its not going to be a bidding war.
    You're reading way too hard into the worst possible case scenario regarding this contract.

Thread Information