Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This FO bringing Demar back this summer is gonna be the dumbest ing tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Predictable trash performance. Aldridge sucked per usual and showed no leadership when it came to bringing effort against a team with nothing to lose, Derozan hadn't been around in a while and yet he starts the game & gets the last shot. That s on Pop. No shows today, all but Keldon. It's never safe to believe this team has turned the corner. To be honest, I expected this effort against OKC. Sorry s.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Derozan is ever so depressed that he'd try to shoot himself, it wont work as he'd miss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing close games has a major luck contingent. You know your team is good if they blow out other teams and bad if they are blown out. Losing close games really tells you nothing.

This sucks. But it doesn't mean anything particularly.
    Yeah, tells us we're mediocre There's middle ground between good and bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie for all his offensive moments is (so far) not much of a defender. Especially help defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie for all his offensive moments is (so far) not much of a defender. Especially help defense.
    Sure but it's not like Fat Ass Mills was stopping anybody out there

At least Lonnie was shooting well tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets with something to prove and the Spurs without their floor leader. Not that shocking a loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you gotta do is play his driving game because his 3 pointer is non existant and you'll live with a contested mid range shot.
    Bbbbuut he's always been able to shoot 3's I thought. He's just decided not to shoot them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing close games has a major luck contingent. You know your team is good if they blow out other teams and bad if they are blown out. Losing close games really tells you nothing.

They lost to a G-league team bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets with something to prove and the Spurs without their floor leader. Not that shocking a loss.
    What floor leader are you referring to?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have the pieces needed to base their offense from the perimeter, get some real athletes for Aldridge (who always had a low engine and is now just old) and Jakob (who was never good at playing basketball to start) for the frontcourt and we will automatically be much better as a team.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    If Derozan is ever so depressed that he'd try to shoot himself, it wont work as he'd miss.
    That was dark but good

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The did i wake up to. We all know there is this thing where you play down to the compe ion but this is embarrassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you gotta do is play his driving game because his 3 pointer is non existant and you'll live with a contested mid range shot.
    Exactly and when you combine that to the fact that it's telegraphed he's going to take the last shot no matter what, opposing teams know it's all in their favor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They lost to a G-league team bruh.
    I hear you. They were riled up because Harden disrespected 'em. Knew this would be tough when James delivered his parting shots...

That said, Cousins, Tucker and Wood are G-league?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge's 3 point shooting is more potential than anything else. Him clanking 3 after 3 is getting tiring. Teams are like "whatever, shoot the three".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's Pop going to spin this? He better unload the "soft, immature & everyone needs to take credit for this loss including the coaches" cards tonight. Don't give us the I'm so angry I'm just going to give one word answers and roll my eyes when asked by the media about effort. Just a truly disgusting display. GUTLESS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The did i wake up to. We all know there is thing where you played down to the compe ion but this is embarrassing.
    Count yourself lucky you didn't stay up all night to watch this. Ugh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly and when you combine that to the fact that it's telegraphed he's going to take the last shot no matter what, opposing teams know it's all in their favor.
    Remember when Pop used to draw plays for players instead of acting like he's drawing on the clipboard and telling Demar go 1-1?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching them lose this and knowing what Pop should do to help get the win and him not doing it was so frustrating.

Aldridge was getting killed on defense and the thing that really pissed me off was not one player realized Tate was a lefty. Dude scored damn near all his points going straight left with no set up moves to go left. LMAO. I know he was laughing inside at those idiots over playing his right hand repeatedly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge's 3 point shooting is more potential than anything else. Him clanking 3 after 3 is getting tiring. Teams are like "whatever, shoot the three".
    The dude puts me to sleep the way he plays basketball. People called Tim's style boring, but he made up for his lack of flash with his basketball IQ and fundamentals. Aldridge looks like he hates being out there half the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs' next 8 games:

Rockets
    Blazers
    Dubs
    Mavs
    Wiz
    Pelicans
    Celtics
    Nuggets

I only see one potential win in there (Wiz) but even that could be dicey if the Wiz play better with Chuckbrook out. Perfect to ramp up the tank.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is the most revealing game of the season tbh...

If the rockets play any other team in the nba they get blow out tonight...

They have the corpse of Cousins, disinterested PJ Tucker, I was almost out the league McLemore, Woods, and a bunch of scrubs... ing Kenyon Martin son out here getting minutes

Plus this team is continuing the theme of playing against guys who shoot like ...then shoot lights out against the spurs...then shoot like again...

Woods not even shooting 30% from 3 and then started 4 / 4 against us...

The only solace in this season is hoping LMA Gay, Derozan, and Mills are gone because we have been watching these 4 players choke in crunch time way more often than not for going on 3 years now...

And I say hope cause I don't put it past Pop dumbass to bring 1 or 2 of these 4 back on a cheap deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear you. They were riled up because Harden disrespected 'em. Knew this would be tough when James delivered his parting shots...

That said, Cousins, Tucker and Wood are G-league?
    Current Cousins absolutely. Wood and Tucker are the only NBA-level players on their roster that played tonight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Count yourself lucky you didn't stay up all night to watch this. Ugh....
    One of the few times that being from Greece helped tbh

Thread Information