Page 217 of 1611 FirstFirst ... 1171672072132142152162172182192202212272673177171217 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 40255
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia is on its way to becoming a wholly own subsidiary of China. They've got nowhere else to go with all these sanctions.
    I'm confident that was taken into account by both KGB & X before he went in there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That looks awfully terrible if they were looking to take over Ukraine in 15 days...
    Who said "15 days?"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It is war. No serious army leaves a multi-mile convoy lined up on a highway for a week begging to be bombed. Ruskies might look stupid, but they're not THAT stupid.

War demands discipline and making the right calls, tbh... This ain't Victor Charlie rollin dem barrels on you.
    So, go ahead and bomb 'em, what's it gonna hurt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said "15 days?"
    Invasion plans were allegedly posted in this thread. Called for a 15 day walk in the park.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only the roads, cause going off road means getting ed!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, go ahead and bomb 'em, what's it gonna hurt?
    There's, apparently, no hurry to do so. It was the right call.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That looks awfully terrible if they were looking to take over Ukraine in 15 days...
    Not too bad if the real intent is to take black sea access, part of the East, and let the landlock part exist as an economic hole, in 15 days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not too bad if the real intent is to take black sea access, part of the East, and let the landlock part exist as an economic hole, in 15 days
    They won't last if that's all the Ukraine they're going to take. What are they're going to do, build a wall?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

State run media CNN ain't reporting this, Effy.

They was selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin better rethink this war quickly.

“There’s enough evidence that there are Russian soldiers who do not want to fight and are not on board with killing Ukrainians,” Smith said. “There’s equipment that’s been left behind, and they didn’t just run out of gas. There’s equipment that’s been just left behind wholesale – perfectly working equipment – with no Russian soldiers in sight.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pootin better rethink this war quickly.

“There’s enough evidence that there are Russian soldiers who do not want to fight and are not on board with killing Ukrainians,” Smith said. “There’s equipment that’s been left behind, and they didn’t just run out of gas. There’s equipment that’s been just left behind wholesale – perfectly working equipment – with no Russian soldiers in sight.”

State run media CNN ain't reporting this, Effy.

They was selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no, Belarus is ghosting pootin and will mind its own busy by staying home.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Translation:
    "The Russian Armed Forces announce a ceasefire regime from 10:00 Moscow time and open humanitarian corridors from Kyiv, Mariupol, Kharkov and Sumy - the Russian humanitarian headquarters."
    "The decision was made at Macron's request to Putin."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They won't last if that's all the Ukraine they're going to take. What are they're going to do, build a wall?
    Will Mexico pay for that wall too?

Asking for the loser of the 2020 presidential election looking for attention.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Will Mexico pay for that wall too?

Asking for the loser of the 2020 presidential election looking for attention.
    ...Here it is:::They were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those Ukrainian roads are deadly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no, Belarus is ghosting pootin and will mind its own busy by staying home.

He's full of and covering his ass. If Putler touches NATO, his ass is gone as well.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Translation:
    "The Russian Armed Forces announce a ceasefire regime from 10:00 Moscow time and open humanitarian corridors from Kyiv, Mariupol, Kharkov and Sumy - the Russian humanitarian headquarters."
    "The decision was made at Macron's request to Putin."
    Brother this one is L

For smartest guy in the room, Putin fell for the bait. About to be checkmate.

Unfortunately not over. Local buttbucking is perfect recipe for WW3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia, Moldova Formally Apply For EU Membership Amid Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine

Two former Soviet republics, Georgia and Moldova, have formally applied for European Union membership, after their ambitions were accelerated in the shadow of Russia's full-scale invasion of nearby Ukraine.

The newfound initiative in the two countries -- where Russian troops are positioned in defiance of local and international opposition -- follows Ukraine's decision to press its demands for EU membership since tens of thousands of Russian troops crossed its borders from the east, south, and via Belarus from the north.

The EU accession process usually takes years and requires meeting strict criteria that takes into account such factors as economic stability, the level of corruption, and respect for human rights. Unanimity among the 27-nation bloc is required to allow new members in.

"The application for EU Membership is yet another milestone on the path of European integration of Georgia -- it is a stage, which turns a new page in our history and continues the effort of our ancestors, which is aimed at the accession of Georgia into a common European family," Prime Minister Irakli Garabishvili said in a statement posted on the government's website on March 3.

Hours later, Moldovan President Maia Sandu told reporters that she was "signing a request to join the European Union"

Georgia's and Moldova's efforts to forge closer ties with the West have long angered Russia.

https://www.rferl.org/a/georgia-mold.../31734092.html

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Webb

Seriously, are you paid to retweet this ?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's bad no matter what.

Your Putin looks incompetent. First you took your L with Trump, now this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This gotta be comedy, people ain't this stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia’s Sberbank collapses 95% on London stock exchange as it exits Europe

LONDON — Shares of Russia’s Sberbank plunged 95% on the London Stock Exchange on Wednesday to trade as low as a penny after the bank announced that it was pulling out of the European market.

Russia’s largest lender said its European subsidiaries had experienced “abnormal cash outflows” and expressed concern for the safety of its employees and properties.

The European Central Bank ordered the closure of Sberbank’s European arm, Austria’s Financial Market Authority said Wednesday, suggesting it was “failing or likely to fail” after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine triggered a run on deposits.

The U.S., European Union and the U.K. have ratcheted up sanctions against Russia’s ins utions in recent days, barring key banks from the SWIFT international payment system and restricting the Central Bank of Russia’s capacity to use its more than $600 billion in foreign currency reserves.

Sberbank’s stock price provisionally closed more than 78% lower in London. The bank has lost 99.9% of its value since the start of the year.

Other major London-listed Russian stocks saw similar declines on Wednesday, including Lukoil, Novatek and Rosneft.

Domestically, Moscow’s stock market has been closed for three consecutive days as authorities attempt to stem the bleeding in local assets.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/02/russ...ts-europe.html

Thread Information