Page 22 of 95 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very excited about this season and seeing how our young players (especially Sochan and Wesley) play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not a fan of Scott Drew or Baylor for that matter. that guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude needs to lift

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very excited about this season and seeing how our young players (especially Sochan and Wesley) play.
    Hope you're ready for a lot of mess then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m ready for the mess!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    count me in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes to the mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FTL!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won’t be messy enough to result in change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If these two shine on the court as much as they seem like they will off of it, that would be great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If these two shine on the court as much as they seem like they will off of it, that would be great.

Wow is that Sochan's new hairstyle? Loving the kid already...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's definitely very charismatic, also seems smart and level headed. I think he's likely to become a group leader on and off the court very soon. Brian Wright said they were not gambling on character, and they definitely seem to be getting that part extremely well with pretty much each and every draftee in the past few years. Let's hope he can be equally valuable on the court as well... I'm confident he will.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m still a little unsure what he’s going to bring to this team. We need an athletic scorer or a PG that can create offense for himself or others and he’s definitely not either of those. He’s not exactly a stretch big either.

What do we want from him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m still a little unsure what he’s going to bring to this team. We need an athletic scorer or a PG that can create offense for himself or others and he’s definitely not either of those. He’s not exactly a stretch big either.

He can immediately add versatility on the defensive end with his switchability. I doubt his touted playmaking ability is realized with this current roster. This is a poor defensive team and I expect him to help there from day one. Apart from that energy and getting out and running which will probably be a product of his defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's definitely none of those, but he's a very smart and versatile defensive PF with the potential to be a secondary playmaker... if things go right he can be somewhat of a Draymond Green kind of player. He won't jump off the gym but he's got quick feet and stays in front of even smaller guards when switching. I can also see him playing some small ball 5. He's not the cure of all our ills (mainly we need a talent infusion) but he's part of the solution.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's definitely none of those, but he's a very smart and versatile defensive PF with the potential to be a secondary playmaker... if things go right he can be somewhat of a Draymond Green kind of player. He won't jump off the gym but he's got quick feet and stays in front of even smaller guards when switching. I can also see him playing some small ball 5. He's not the cure of all our ills (mainly we need a talent infusion) but he's part of the solution.
    I’m not opposed to the pick but it seems unusual to draft a glue guy vs at least swinging for potential offense. I’m more curious about what Wesley can bring than this kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don’t forget Sochan can be a ballhandler in screen-and-rolls, someone who can facilitate. That on top of his Swiss Army defense will be so much valuable and what Pop is looking for his big guy. Imagine Bobo with better defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not opposed to the pick but it seems unusual to draft a glue guy vs at least swinging for potential offense. I’m more curious about what Wesley can bring than this kid.
    In this particular draft there weren't that many franchise caliber potential guys, not where he was drafted anyway. So no point in adding to the glut of guards, when you could draft one equally talented with our picks at 20 & 25, as it ended up happening (with Branham & Wesley). Personally I followed this class closely, and he's who I'd have taken at that place. In fact all three of Spurs draftees were the guys I wanted picked (called in in the draft thread before it happened), so I can't really complain. Doesn't mean it'll end up being the right call, but certainly I see the rationale behind the pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan's hair looks like sherbert.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pretty nice of them to take a pic with you bro! You rocking your eng rings too! Playa playa

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan's hair looks like sherbert.
    It's giving Rodman flashbacks. Hopefully he's less of a clown (while still being as good a player; Rodman could ball...).

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Sochan is great. I leaned more towards Tari Eason, but Sochan seems like he’s going to be a fan favorite. And he plays with a edge, which is needed.

Thread Information