Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly feel like I would destroy them in debates - most intelligent people seemingly could. They just lie and make stuff up and back track.

If I was trump and they asked me if I backed the war, I would have said: "Yes, I did. I put my faith in you and what you said was best for our country and I now know I was wrong to do that. I bought into what you sold and it turned out to be one of the biggest mistakes our country has ever made and I regret my decision to follow your lead and that is why I am running now; to prevent further damage to this great country".

She was trying to mock him (and actually did it) for a decision she supported What kind of logic is that?
    You sound like sports fans who like to pretend they can do better than the coach after a loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound like sports fans who like to pretend they can do better than the coach after a loss.
    Ok. But random throw away lines aside, how do you feel about that question, how Trump answered it and the logic of Hilary trying to make Trump look bad for a war she supported as well?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go your self you coddled little , you've never had a bomb dropped on you or even missed a meal in your life. Bill Clinton is a war mongering murderer and Islam sympathizer.
    You mad?

But Minnesota is up for grabs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As HRC pointed out word's matter. Rhetoric is important in relations. Considering the audience pointing out that Trump's tax policies are the same old trickle down we've seen before is meaningful.

You can give whatever pla udes you like but you are conservative through and through. I never stated you were a boomer; typical critical thinking from Counselor Crayola though.
    You're just repeating a really ty talking point. Which allies was she talking to? What do you think they took from her saying "don't be scared?" Do you think other states heard that and said "whew, guess we're in the clear?" And saying trickle down doesn't work without an explanation of why it doesn't work is the definition of meaningless. She's repeating talking points with 0 substance.

You really need to learn what the word "if" means.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is calling for more bombing, dimwit.
    This logic again, is just like what I was saying about Hilary mocking Trump for supporting the war. She did too. How is that a talking point?

Even if Trump is calling for more war, how does that change the point of Clinton supporting her husband doing something similar?

It's like all the videos of Hilary saying she does not support gay marriage - there are countless interviews showing this. Now she's all about equality

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thing he can beat Hillary in a debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by ducks; 09-27-2016 at 12:12 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thing he can beat Hillary in a debate.
    You were impressed with her? This debate was a joke. It was not a real debate. I"m not saying I'm smart; I think even you could beat her in a debate like this just with not being an idiot.

There were no impressive answers. It was entertainment, not an actual intellectual debate.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were impressed with her? This debate was a joke. It was not a real debate. I"m not saying I'm smart; I think even you could beat her in a debate like this just with not being an idiot.

There were no impressive answers. It was entertainment, not an actual intellectual debate.
    All repugs downplaying the total onslaught that happened. And no, I'm intelligent enough to know my strengths and weaknesses. She is built for this. I wouldn't win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All repugs downplaying the total onslaught that happened. And no, I'm intelligent enough to know my strengths and weaknesses. She is built for this. I wouldn't win.
    built for pretty generic answers? It was not a real debate - how do you not see this? Repug? I absolutely hate Donald Trump and would vote Hilary. I just hate Hilary less than Trump.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    built for pretty generic answers? It was not a real debate - how do you not see this? Repug? I absolutely hate Donald Trump and would vote Hilary. I just hate Hilary less than Trump.
    OK dude. If you say so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://gop.com/clintons-top-5-lies-of-the-night/
    Clinton's Top 5 Lies Of The Night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He lost. Only delusional trump supporters believe he won. You must've had an aneurysm if you actually believe trump won the debate tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the moderator pressed trump a few times... about the birther issue, about his iraq stance, and about the stop and frisk issue, and trump came away looking bad after all those. he was completely evasive and was straight up having a panic attack with the "ask hannity!" stuff.

but in fairness, i didnt really see the moderator grilling hillary at all on anything... all the talk about cyber security and they didnt grill her on her email issue.

it's not a matter of how important it is or isn't, but a matter of being fair to both candidates. if they were going to lock in and grill trump on a few things, they should have put shillary in a similarly tough spot at least once. i'm also pretty surprised trump didnt attack her harder on the cyber stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK dude. If you say so.
    So your official stance is this was an intelligent debate, with intelligent issues discussed and truly insightful explanations on their plans?

Ok dude. And I'm glad Hilary "beat" Trump. Hilary disgusts me, but Trump can't win. But it was WWE, not genuine debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the moderator pressed trump a few times... about the birther issue, about his iraq stance, and about the stop and frisk issue, and trump came away looking bad after all those. he was completely evasive and was straight up having a panic attack with the "ask hannity!" stuff.

but in fairness, i didnt really see the moderator grilling hillary at all on anything... all the talk about cyber security and they didnt grill her on her email issue.

it's not a matter of how important it is or isn't, but a matter of being fair to both candidates. if they were going to lock in and grill trump on a few things, they should have put shillary in a similarly tough spot at least once. i'm also pretty surprised trump didnt attack her harder on the cyber stuff
    Agreed. It was clearly slanted and you could tell. Hilary didn't need the help with how terrible Trump was overall, but it was obvious as you stated.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well trump lying was the reason the moderator got after him. Hillary apologized and all was well. got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilary lied many times. He really got her on the trade agreements. She said she never supported them basically but when it was going on, she's on record saying "they were the Gold Standard" of agreements.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilary lied many times. He really got her on the trade agreements. She said she never supported them basically but when it was going on, she's on record saying "they were the Gold Standard" of agreements.
    I can't remember what she said to that. Trump didn't let her speak on that occasion. Huffington Post says she didn't lie at all. I'd take their word over yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huff lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't remember what she said to that. Trump didn't let her speak on that occasion. Huffington Post says she didn't lie at all. I'd take their word over yours.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Small hands.

Funny cause you and ducks about 4 foot 11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters.
    Well you say HRC doesn't lie, but you obviously do. I just said I hate Trump and would vote HRC but then call me a Trump supporter

Thread Information