Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look everyone -- some Mormon is posting YouTubes!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What controlled demolition leaves the cores intact?
    Oh, you want to talk about cores being intact, huh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

OK, if you watched this video, at the 2:00 mark the person who made it said WTC 6 could only have been destroyed by a laser.

Are you saying WTC 6 was destroyed by a laser?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So unconvincing

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, if you watched this video, at the 2:00 mark the person who made it said WTC 6 could only have been destroyed by a laser.

Are you saying WTC 6 was destroyed by a laser?

Yes or no.
    It's yet another oddity. Very su ious indeed. And I think it's possible that the portion of your brain designed to think critically was destroyed by a laser.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's yet another oddity. Very su ious indeed. And I think it's possible that the portion of your brain designed to think critically was destroyed by a laser.
    Do you think WTC 6 was destroyed by a laser?

Yes or no.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes or no.
    I think you're trying to be a pest. Or as you would say, "trying hard."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think you're trying to be a pest. Or as you would say, "trying hard."
    It's your video. The video says WTC 6 must have bee destroyed by a laser.

Yes or no.

For the record, I say no.

See how easy that is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont need to explain nothing, you always have problems when something contradicts your theories, in this particular case you are saying the fire of the WTC has hotter than lava.

No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is en led "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC." FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F).Aug 1, 2017

1500 F is not enough to melt steel, you are correct.

There was no melted steel in the towers, and the collapse did not require any steel to be melted, merely hot enough to lose structural integrity, and warp/expand, both of which happen when it is heated to those temperatures.
    That you think 1200 ing degrees below the melting point is anywhere close enough for steel to lose structural integrity. Pseudo science.
    Yes, I do. I not only think it, I know it does.

"As indicated in the figure, if the steel attains a temperature of 550 degrees Centigrade (1,022 degrees Fahrenheit), the remaining strength is approximately half of the value at ambient temperature. "

Maybe you can wow me with all the data you have done for your testing of the structural properties of steel under various temperatures.
    This is what happens, bro, when these steel beast catch fire. Stuff collapses, not the steel framework. It takes detonation. You want to give the benefit of doubt to no detonation and quote your pseudo science?
    So... you have smileys.

Got it.

Color me unimpressed.
    So, the govt. does a huge commission to find out the truth of 9/11 and just pretends building 7 never happened. They don't even come up with a faux excuse. That's how dead to rights them and your cuck ass are.
    I don't see any evidence in this post either.

It's almost like you don't have any.

Yup, no planes in the photographs of the Pentagon bombing.

Yup, physics verifies that the (concrete enforced) steel holds up in these fires.

Yup, the radiation levels on the ground were certainly testible and inconsistent with the govt. stories.
    Yup, no evidence for any of your claims.

(slow clap)
    I wouldn't even give you credit for "judging" as much as I'd say you simply serving a canned argument; and you've unraveled upon being held to a light.
    You have failed to present any evidence here, and have simply, repeatedly, done nothing but repeat your unproven assertions.

Feel free to step up your game at any time, rather than falling back on canned catchphrases.

I wasn't tasked with getting to the bottom of 9/11. The govt. was. Their answer: Pretend building 7 never happened because stooges like you would just accept it.
    Still no evidence.

Almost as if you don't have any.
    I give you evidence and you say "no evidence"
    Me: Dude admitted WTC7 detonated.
    You: No evidence.

You're a ing joke at this point.
    You have yet to show how steel reacts when heated, in regards to its weight bearing capacity. This evidence is key to your claims about either building 7 or the twins.

Office fire temperatures, such as building 7 burn at a fairly predictable temperature curve.

The time-temperature curve for the standard fire endurance test, ASTM E 119 [13] goes up to 1260°C, but this is reached only in 8 hr. In actual fact, no jurisdiction demands fire endurance periods for over 4 hr, at which point the curve only reaches 1093°C

References

[1] Fristrom, R. M., Flame Structure and Process, Oxford University Press, New York (1995).
    [2] Cox, G., and Chitty, R., Some Stochastic Properties of Fire Plumes, Fire and Materials 6, 127-134 (1982).

[3] Gaydon, A. G., and Wolfhard, H. G., Flames: Their Structure, Radiation and Temperature, 3rd ed., Chapman and Hall, London (1970).

[4] McCaffrey, B. J., Purely Buoyant Diffusion Flames: Some Experimental Results (NBSIR 79*1910). [U.S.] Natl. Bur. Stand., Gaithersburg, MD (1979).

[5] Audoin, L., Kolb., G., Torero, J. L., and Most., J. M., Average Centerline Temperatures of a Buoyant Pool Fire Obtained by Image Processing of Video Recordings, Fire Safety J. 24, 107-130 (1995).

[6] Cox, G., and Chitty, R., A Study of the Deterministic Properties of Unbounded Fire Plumes, Combustion and Flame 39, 191-209 (1980).

[7] Smith, D. A., and Cox, G., Major Chemical Species in Turbulent Diffusion Flames, Combustion and Flame 91, 226-238 (1992).

[8] Yuan, L.-M., and Cox, G., An Experimental Study of Some Line Fires, Fire Safety J. 27, 123-139 (1997).

[9] Ingason, H., Two Dimensional Rack Storage Fires, pp. 1209-1220 in Fire Safety Science-Proc. Fourth Intl. Symp., Intl. Assn. for Fire Safety Science, (1994).

[10] Ingason, H., and de Ris, J., Flame Heat Transfer in Storage Geometries, Fire Safety J. (1997).

[11] Heskestad, G., Flame Heights of Fuel Arrays with Combustion in Depth, pp. 427-438 in Fire Safety Science--Proc. Fifth Intl. Symp., Intl. Assn. for Fire Safety Science (1997).

[12] Babrauskas, V., and Williamson, R. B., Post-Flashover Compartment Fires, Fire and Materials 2, 39-53 (1978); and 3, 1*7 (1979).

[13] Standard Test Methods for Fire Tests of Building Construction and Materials (ASTM E 119). American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia.

[14] Sullivan, A. L., Ellis, P. F., and Knight, I. K., A Review of Radiant Heat Flux Models Used in Bushfire Applications, Intl. J. Wildland Fire 12, 101-110 (2003).

Building 7 collapsed at approximately 5:20pm, it had been on fire for more than 8 hours.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 08-24-2017 at 11:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 08-24-2017 at 09:42 AM. Reason: double post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll let you know when you say something of note.
    Thanks but lols aren't really note worthy

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's your video. The video says WTC 6 must have bee destroyed by a laser.

Yes or no.

For the record, I say no.

See how easy that is?
    WTC6 is su ious.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks but lols aren't really note worthy
    Nor are any of your posts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The video says WTC 6 must have bee destroyed by a laser.

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nor are any of your posts.
    Right, my posts are just me mocking you. No surprise you're continously noting that you're not taking note.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The video says WTC 6 must have bee destroyed by a laser.

Yes or no.
    WTC 6 is su ious.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, my posts are just me mocking you. No surprise you're continously noting that you're not taking note.
    Your posts are gimp . Even you know that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your posts are gimp . Even you know that.

Your posts are lazy re ed . Not sure know it. Either way you're a ing re .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your posts are lazy re ed . Not sure know it. Either way you're a ing re .
    More gimp . You don't respond to the serious . Just gimp pot shots that mean nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More gimp . You don't respond to the serious . Just gimp pot shots that mean nothing.
    See the funny part is you think your posts really mean something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont need to explain nothing, you always have problems when something contradicts your theories, in this particular case you are saying the fire of the WTC has hotter than lava.

No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is en led "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC." FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F).Aug 1, 2017

1500 F is not enough to melt steel, you are correct.

There was no melted steel in the towers, and the collapse did not require any steel to be melted, merely hot enough to lose structural integrity, and warp/expand, both of which happen when it is heated to those temperatures.
    That you think 1200 ing degrees below the melting point is anywhere close enough for steel to lose structural integrity. Pseudo science.
    Yes, I do. I not only think it, I know it does.

"As indicated in the figure, if the steel attains a temperature of 550 degrees Centigrade (1,022 degrees Fahrenheit), the remaining strength is approximately half of the value at ambient temperature. "

Maybe you can wow me with all the data you have done for your testing of the structural properties of steel under various temperatures.
    This is what happens, bro, when these steel beast catch fire. Stuff collapses, not the steel framework. It takes detonation. You want to give the benefit of doubt to no detonation and quote your pseudo science?
    So... you have smileys.

Got it.

Color me unimpressed.
    So, the govt. does a huge commission to find out the truth of 9/11 and just pretends building 7 never happened. They don't even come up with a faux excuse. That's how dead to rights them and your cuck ass are.
    I don't see any evidence in this post either.

It's almost like you don't have any.

Yup, no planes in the photographs of the Pentagon bombing.

Yup, physics verifies that the (concrete enforced) steel holds up in these fires.

Yup, the radiation levels on the ground were certainly testible and inconsistent with the govt. stories.
    Yup, no evidence for any of your claims.

(slow clap)
    I wouldn't even give you credit for "judging" as much as I'd say you simply serving a canned argument; and you've unraveled upon being held to a light.
    You have failed to present any evidence here, and have simply, repeatedly, done nothing but repeat your unproven assertions.

Feel free to step up your game at any time, rather than falling back on canned catchphrases.

I wasn't tasked with getting to the bottom of 9/11. The govt. was. Their answer: Pretend building 7 never happened because stooges like you would just accept it.
    Still no evidence.

Almost as if you don't have any.
    I give you evidence and you say "no evidence"
    Me: Dude admitted WTC7 detonated.
    You: No evidence.

You're a ing joke at this point.
    You have yet to show how steel reacts when heated, in regards to its weight bearing capacity. This evidence is key to your claims about either building 7 or the twins.

Office fire temperatures, such as building 7 burn at a fairly predictable temperature curve.

The time-temperature curve for the standard fire endurance test, ASTM E 119 [13] goes up to 1260°C, but this is reached only in 8 hr. In actual fact, no jurisdiction demands fire endurance periods for over 4 hr, at which point the curve only reaches 1093°C

References

[1] Fristrom, R. M., Flame Structure and Process, Oxford University Press, New York (1995).
    [2] Cox, G., and Chitty, R., Some Stochastic Properties of Fire Plumes, Fire and Materials 6, 127-134 (1982).

[3] Gaydon, A. G., and Wolfhard, H. G., Flames: Their Structure, Radiation and Temperature, 3rd ed., Chapman and Hall, London (1970).

[4] McCaffrey, B. J., Purely Buoyant Diffusion Flames: Some Experimental Results (NBSIR 79*1910). [U.S.] Natl. Bur. Stand., Gaithersburg, MD (1979).

[5] Audoin, L., Kolb., G., Torero, J. L., and Most., J. M., Average Centerline Temperatures of a Buoyant Pool Fire Obtained by Image Processing of Video Recordings, Fire Safety J. 24, 107-130 (1995).

[6] Cox, G., and Chitty, R., A Study of the Deterministic Properties of Unbounded Fire Plumes, Combustion and Flame 39, 191-209 (1980).

[7] Smith, D. A., and Cox, G., Major Chemical Species in Turbulent Diffusion Flames, Combustion and Flame 91, 226-238 (1992).

[8] Yuan, L.-M., and Cox, G., An Experimental Study of Some Line Fires, Fire Safety J. 27, 123-139 (1997).

[9] Ingason, H., Two Dimensional Rack Storage Fires, pp. 1209-1220 in Fire Safety Science-Proc. Fourth Intl. Symp., Intl. Assn. for Fire Safety Science, (1994).

[10] Ingason, H., and de Ris, J., Flame Heat Transfer in Storage Geometries, Fire Safety J. (1997).

[11] Heskestad, G., Flame Heights of Fuel Arrays with Combustion in Depth, pp. 427-438 in Fire Safety Science--Proc. Fifth Intl. Symp., Intl. Assn. for Fire Safety Science (1997).

[12] Babrauskas, V., and Williamson, R. B., Post-Flashover Compartment Fires, Fire and Materials 2, 39-53 (1978); and 3, 1*7 (1979).

[13] Standard Test Methods for Fire Tests of Building Construction and Materials (ASTM E 119). American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia.

[14] Sullivan, A. L., Ellis, P. F., and Knight, I. K., A Review of Radiant Heat Flux Models Used in Bushfire Applications, Intl. J. Wildland Fire 12, 101-110 (2003).

Building 7 collapsed at approximately 5:20pm, it had been on fire for more than 8 hours.

Still doesn't look like evidence concerning the strength of steel when heated.

It's almost as if you don't have any evidence, and are too lazy to read.

Strange.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

References

Still doesn't look like evidence concerning the strength of steel when heated.

It's almost as if you don't have any evidence, and are too lazy to read.

Strange.
    Enough man, it wasnt enough to melt and take down the whole 500 meter building, first of all the whole tower wasnt on fire so you cant make projections like ¨YES THE WHOLE BUILDING WAS ON FIRE FOR X HOURS AND THE CARBONARO EFFECT HAPPENED SO IT ALL WENT SOUTH!¨
    Also you dont go thru the steel so easily, there is cement/bricks/concrete/ceramic sucking all that fire first, is not like fire gets the steel that quickly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Enough man, it wasnt enough to melt and take down the whole 500 meter building, first of all the whole tower wasnt on fire so you cant make projections like ¨YES THE WHOLE BUILDING WAS ON FIRE FOR X HOURS AND THE CARBONARO EFFECT HAPPENED SO IT ALL WENT SOUTH!¨
    Also you dont go thru the steel so easily, there is cement/bricks/concrete/ceramic sucking all that fire first, is not like fire gets the steel that quickly.
    Fire can get to the some steel pretty quickly when a plane crashes through a building.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fire can get to the some steel pretty quickly when a plane crashes through a building.
    Wrong, it may get some parts but then you have cement/concrete/bricks/ceramics everywhere so you cant make an easy formula like its a scientific fact.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wrong, it may get some parts but then you have cement/concrete/bricks/ceramics everywhere so you cant make an easy formula like its a scientific fact.
    You certainly can't dismiss the prospect given the mass of the planes, their speed and the nature of the fireproofing, which in many cases was just sprayed directly on the steel. It's not impossible to model the results of an impact since so many factors are known.

Thread Information