Post Count
    Oh my, it’s real!

A picture!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First of all he does not own any.
    Secondly bitcoin has zero intrinsic value. What does it produce. It’s being treated as an investment with intrinsic value. It relies simply on other people thinking it’s worth something solely because it’s traded? That’s flat out stupid. Stupid things can exist, it does not mean they are worth anything other than its own existence.

But enjoy the game. The S and P 500 is much more likely to make you money in the long run. Slot machines work great in Vegas, enjoy the entertainment. If you have extra money to play do it.

And if Hater really does still play this game how many times has he told you about loses? Degenerate gamblers don’t mention loses.
    Envy & jealously are cruel masters, CC. peeg and his gang are chock full of both.
    See?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh my, it’s real!

A picture!
    Jealousy & envy, that's our peeg.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    https://www.forbes.com/digital-asset...h=34f87ba22478

"The global cryptocurrency market cap today is
    $2.37 Trillion, a +5.53% change in the last 24 hours."

Investors seem very concerned about it's intrinsic value.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.forbes.com/digital-asset...h=34f87ba22478

"The global cryptocurrency market cap today is
    $2.37 Trillion, a +5.53% change in the last 24 hours."

Investors seem very concerned about its intrinsic value.
    If investors think they can use it for food or for manufacturing chemicals as a catalyst so be it.
    This is intrinsic value. Investors thinking it has intrinsic value don’t know what intrinsic means.
    Its intrinsic value made up in people’s heads is not intrinsic value. If it’s traded as an investment, it’s not a pure currency.
    It’s not that hard. Investments that grow because they actually produce something of value is intrinsic value.

The value of the bitcoin is in people’s heads as an investment. Forbes has gone down a huge notch in advice Imo. Stick with the WS journal and try to read the best investors opinions and actual data. If you like volatility and betting against other people, go to Vegas and bet parimutuelly.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    If investors think they can use it for food or for manufacturing chemicals as a catalyst so be it.
    This is intrinsic value. Investors thinking it has intrinsic value don’t know what intrinsic means.
    Its intrinsic value made up in people’s heads is not intrinsic value. If it’s traded as an investment, it’s not a pure currency.
    It’s not that hard. Investments that grow because they actually produce something of value is intrinsic value.

The value of the bitcoin is in people’s heads as an investment.
    Is Bitcoin worth something to the people who live in countries that it is now the official currency?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is Bitcoin worth something to the people who live in countries that it is now the official currency?
    peeg: "No."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The value of the bitcoin is in people’s heads as an investment. Forbes has gone down a huge notch in advice Imo. Stick with the WS journal and try to read the best investors opinions and actual data. If you like volatility and betting against other people, go to Vegas and bet parimutuelly.
    peeg is turnin' green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truedumb

So many tears all around

ing awesome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it’s treated as a currency ONLY then it’s one of the most volatile currencies in the world. Personally I hold liquidity in the dollar, not bitcoin. The bitcoin has already proven itself. If it grows for now so be it. Maybe you can ask the almighty Hater the exact date he plans to get out and hold him to it. It will take a precipitous dive again. Try to time it. And good luck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truedumb

So many tears all around

ing awesome

You are a fkn idiot in so many fields.
    Congats. You don’t understand anything I am writing.
    Panic and buy ya damn quat and remember, YOU CALLED IT!

Jesus…

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If it’s treated as a currency ONLY then it’s one of the most volatile currencies in the world. Personally I hold liquidity in the dollar, not bitcoin. The bitcoin has already proven itself. If it grows for know so be it. Maybe you can ask the almighty Hater the exact date he plans to get out and hold him to it. It will take a precipitous dive again. Try to time it. And good luck.
    See, peeg is ​green.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Fair enough. I have less than 10% of my portfolio in crypto as I am well aware of the risk/reward. It's fun seeing these massive run-ups.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough. I have less than 10% of my portfolio in crypto as I am well aware of the risk/reward. It's fun seeing these massive run-ups.
    For entertainment from home I imagine it can be fun.
    Thumbs up.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do they actually use it that one country for all purchases?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you didn't know it had gone up until you read a tweet about it a couple days ago. Now you're spamming to cover that up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For entertainment from home I imagine it can be fun.
    Thumbs up.
    I figured there would be a jump once the ETFs were approved so I stayed in. Just have to figure out how long it will last. Not a yuge investment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am in crypto as part of a balanced portfolio. I personally think that Etherium has a better future than bitcoin as the ecosystem evolves. It's easy in the US to say there is no use for it but on a worldwide basis the economical transactional capabilities are there. In addition Ether uses proof of stake instead of proof of work so it is much more energy efficient than bitcoin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Bitcoin is straight garbage when you get past the hype. Ethereum looks to be Bitcoin 2.0, whatever that might mean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine securing your country's future on a product one hack away from economic ruin and not being able to do about it?

Sure, if you are a hole country it would be better than nothing but for everyone else; it is a definite no go.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Imagine securing your country's future on a product one hack away from economic ruin and not being able to do about it?

Sure, if you are a hole country it would be better than nothing but for everyone else; it is a definite no go.
    Now Mr. Green Jeans shows up.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    It's actually 2 countries. And I'm not sure. I'm just hoping that this bull run follows the historical trend new "higher lows". If that's the case, then there's no reason to sell.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I am in crypto as part of a balanced portfolio. I personally think that Etherium has a better future than bitcoin as the ecosystem evolves. It's easy in the US to say there is no use for it but on a worldwide basis the economical transactional capabilities are there. In addition Ether uses proof of stake instead of proof of work so it is much more energy efficient than bitcoin.
    Agreed on ETH. I hold a measly 3 of them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Daddy, we've been doing that since the end of II...thru the MIC.

Thread Information