Page 23 of 363 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just fix the glitch.

That's easily a top 3 movie for me, tbh... such a great flick.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shady differentials. Definite ballot harvesting.

Biden’s total jumped from 30,453 to 46,649, while President Trump’s jumped from 31,343 to 37,133.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mp-biden-lost/

Don't forget to livestream your breakdowns, chumpettes.
    Lol gatewaypundit

You're such a gullible sheep pos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's easily a top 3 movie for me, tbh... such a great flick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

(gitchee gumee)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Voter Fraud Detected!!!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odd as that sounds, Pennsylvania’s dead voters are actually dwarfed in number by “ghost” voters nationwide. These are not the dearly departed, reanimated sort who have graciously decided to enlist in the Democratic cause. Rather, “ghost” voters are those who never were. They were never born. They don’t exist. A study of Census Bureau population statistics and state voter registration data by Judicial Watch illuminates this issue.
    The study, reported in the Washington Times, found that 352 U.S. counties in 29 states generated 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens. “In other words, the registration rates of those counties exceeded 100 percent of eligible voters. The study found eight states showing state-wide registration rates exceeding 100 percent: Alaska, Colorado, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.
    https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/09/o...fraud-in-2020/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Wisconsin, according to Milwaukee radio reporter Dan O’Donnell, county and municipal clerks and poll workers may have unlawfully altered witness statements on thousands of mail-in ballots across the state. O’Donnell notes that Wisconsin Statute 6.86 provides that an absentee ballot must be signed by a witness, who is also required to list his or her address. “If a witness address is not listed, then the ballot is considered invalid and must be returned to the voter to have the witness correct,” O’Donnell notes.
    Instead, municipal clerks and vote counters statewide were instructed by the Wisconsin Elections Commission simply to fill in the witness address themselves so that the ballot would not be invalidated. “Anticipating a legal challenge to this seemingly highly unlawful advice, the WEC instructed clerks to write in these witness addresses in red pen so that they would be easy to find during a recount or audit of the vote,” O’Donnell writes. Thus, thousands of ballots may have been inadvertently invalidated in a state Biden won by a margin of less than one percent.
    https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/09/o...fraud-in-2020/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Voter Fraud Detected!!!

Now THAT is big. GOP better be careful playing this game cos they might be the ones who will bite the dust.
    Last edited by JPB; 11-11-2020 at 05:20 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Voter Fraud Detected!!!

Now THAT is big. GOP better be careful playing this game cos they might be the ones who will bite the dust.

So sad. So very sad.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/09...igible-voters/

An affidavit from a Republican poll challenger in Detroit, Michigan confirms there may be voter fraud in the state.
    Former Michigan Assistant Attorney General Zachary Larsen testified that at the convention center in downtown Detroit, election officials appeared to be processing a “majority” of mail-in ballots from ineligible voters that were not listed in the poll book of eligible voters, nor Larsen’s scanned list. Larsen confirmed in the affidavit that he had heard similar reports from other concerned poll challengers as well.

When Larsen tried to shift positions to get a better visual on the poll book on the computer screen and the mail-in envelopes to confirm his su ions, he was “loudly and aggressively” scolded for not social distancing by standing at least six feet away from the election official.
    Larsen protested the election official’s reprimands saying that he couldn’t see to verify the eligibility of the voters’ ballots which were being counted, but the worker told him he had to stand with the computer screen out of his view.
    Despite being allowed to observe from an “equivalent distance from poll books” on Election Day in other precincts such as both Lansing and East Lansing, Larsen was asked to leave the premises after the official summoned their supervisor who demanded he stand six feet away.

The do ents also notes that, despite their insistence about social distancing, the supervisor was sitting approximately three feet away from the other officials, thus breaking their own social distancing rule.
    Larsen left to fill out a challenge and talk with an another attorney. Shortly after he left, the do ent states that no new poll challengers were allowed in the counting room and he was also prohibited from re-entering.
    “Election officials never allowed Mr. Larsen to re-enter the counting room to fulfill his duties as a poll challenger after he had discovered the fraud which was taking place,” the affidavit said.
    Detroit has had other allegations of election violations brewing since Election Day. On Monday, the Trump Campaign filed a lawsuit alleging that election workers were “told to backdate ballots received after election day.”

Last Wednesday, the Trump administration announced it was filing a lawsuit in Michigan saying Republicans were denied access to observe and oversee the opening and counting of ballots in the state. State law requires participation by both major parties in vote counts as a fraud prevention measure.
    Another election observer in Detroit, Trisha Nesbitt, confirmed the Trump Campaign’s allegations to The Federalist on Friday.
    “The election workers were not letting anyone in at the time,” Nesbitt explained, saying that she along with other Republican volunteers were told by officials that “the election hall was full.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG they were counting votes late at night on election night

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol gatewaypundit

You're such a gullible sheep pos
    you know that feeling when you’re watching a tv show or a movie, and a character does something you feel embarrassed for them?

derp passed that stage awhile ago. Now he’s just worthless and you start to revel in the fact that he is on disability, and lives with his mom still.

his real life is more punishment than any of the random s chump takes on him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He strongly denies the retraction for what is worth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting for derp to actually link a credible source

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy

"find out who agent strasser works for"

tweet he replied to includes picture that identifies him as working for USPS IG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not worth anything. he recants when speaking with federal investigators where lying would be a crime

he says otherwise for project veritas where his story led to 130k in donations via gofundme ... its easy to grift for money

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Full interview not posted. SOP for 'Keefe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy needs to step back and let someone else step forward IMO

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy needs to step back and let someone else step forward IMO
    maybe no one else is willing to look that foolish.

Thread Information