Page 248 of 491 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs really screwed up by not trading kawhi for draft picks. Then ship lma for a piece of Orange and shoelaces. Then go all out tank mode for Zion. 80% were pro tank midway into the season. Too bad it didn't happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs really screwed up by not trading kawhi for draft picks. Then ship lma for a piece of Orange and shoelaces. Then go all out tank mode for Zion. 80% were pro tank midway into the season. Too bad it didn't happen.
    3 of the 4 worst tankers wound up outside of the Golden Four selected spots: Cleveland, Phoenix, and Chicago. Two other teams, Atlanta and DC, got pushed back the same 3 spot penalty as a result of the carnage above them. Tanking is no longer a fairly sure payoff. Two teams that were playoff possible until the ASB or shortly after, Memphis and the LAL, made out like bandits, and didn't have to gut their teams to do so. That model is broken for good, thanks to the new rules.

Oh, and your assertion in bold is bull . There were a couple of posters and a bunch of trolls and alts pushing the 'tank' agenda, but even with all of the fake accounts, it was nowhere near 80%. Half of those accounts were probably Lakertrash with nothing better to do this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, now that GS swept the guests, it really extra sucks that Toronto stole that game 3. should have been 2 sweeps and then GS beating Milwaukee without Durant, showing the world just how much of a joke the WNBAE really is
    Didn't game 1 of finals have a set date anyway? I thought that's the way they do it. Could be wrong on that.

oh nvm I get the point of your post. Thought you were talking about KD coming back because of long break.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    roberto

you are almost as brainwashed with kawhitter as trump’s cult is brainwashed

with the traitor criminal fraud president

kawhitter quit- period.

kawhitter

trump

sad to see roberto diaz go down this way

smh
    This analogy is way out, but somehow exactly right! Can’t argue with truth!

And you all the Spurs haters/Raptors fanboys in the media don't have confirmation bias? You got grown men essentially whoring themselves out, desperately trying to get an in with his group and be their go-to. It's pathetic.

There's nothing anyone can say that can excuse his behavior. Even if it was mostly or even all on the Spurs, requesting a trade is one thing, doing all the things he pulled is another. You just don't do that to your teammates or an employer paying him what they were.
    Yes indeed! Spot on!

Yep. I am mystified how this is overlooked by so many Nephew playerfans. How can anyone look themselves in the mirror and call themselves a Spurs fan when that er stole $19M and couldn't even bring himself to come to the games, especially later in the season and playoffs. And the kicker is hiding from his coaches and Pop and not giving anyone any heads up.

Absolutely, positively unforgivable. And anyone saying otherwise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 of the 4 worst tankers wound up outside of the Golden Four selected spots: Cleveland, Phoenix, and Chicago. Two other teams, Atlanta and DC, got pushed back the same 3 spot penalty as a result of the carnage above them. Tanking is no longer a fairly sure payoff. Two teams that were playoff possible until the ASB or shortly after, Memphis and the LAL, made out like bandits, and didn't have to gut their teams to do so. That model is broken for good, thanks to the new rules.

Oh, and your assertion in bold is bull . There were a couple of posters and a bunch of trolls and alts pushing the 'tank' agenda, but even with all of the fake accounts, it was nowhere near 80%. Half of those accounts were probably Lakertrash with nothing better to do this year.
    Agreed tanking is definitely a bad idea from this point forward. With the way things are you can't rely on tanking to land a future superstar. The lottery is too unpredictable now the way the NBA has changed the odds for the worst teams. If you are in the lottery it should be because your naturally terrible and not because you are intentionally bad.

Msg to GNSF; Be Bold Immortal Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi's tedinopathy must be acting up

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi's tedinopathy must be acting up
    Big-time. Can't keep up in transition and has no lift. They subbing every 6mins. Ice pack on quad when on bench. According to Kawhi no injury. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ibakkkkkka coming to play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big-time. Can't keep up in transition and has no lift. They subbing every 6mins. Ice pack on quad when on bench. According to Kawhi no injury. Lol
    looks bad... raptors doing best russia impersonation during world war 2.. burning every village in retreat. if they can't have him no one will lol.

seriously though, with all the care we showed.. and now raptors playing 40+ the last two games even a 50 minute game..it's unreal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lowry's plays are so garbage and the refs keep bailing him out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, series is going 7 and I wouldn't be surprised if the Raps backdoor swept.

They've figured out how to guard Giannis with Nephew and helpers.....

And if Nephew v Giannis is a virtual draw, I like the Raps supporting cast a lot, lot better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ibaka going to be clanking shots in the fourth. He scores in bunches then disappears only to reappear toward the end with a wide open clank.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s the battle of the overpaid point guards. These are ugly games.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard can't walk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors looking the best they have looked all postseason long without Kawhi hogging all those possessions. Just like in the regular season.
    Tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow that quad injury seems to have been legit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew is the one getting them wide open shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi dunk on Giannis

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Leonard would be fine if he would quit dunking.

That poster on Antetokounmpo was nasty but at what cost though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Middleton and Bledsoe are the dumbest players in the NBA

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, Raps seem to play pretty well without kawhiso

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew is the one getting them wide open shots.
    Here and there. Not on every single possession like he has been doing all playoffs' long. Kawhi isn't a good enough playmaker to hog the ball so damn much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raps have figured out how to defend Milwaukee. They're not doing themselves any favors with how they're getting the ball to Giannis...

Handing him the ball at the perimeter and letting Nephew sag off and they'll struggle, no action or back cuts to get him looks going to the basket....

Kawhi playing hurt and still being a monster defensively and Nurse outcoaching Budovich, and the Bucks are in a ton of trouble....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Middleton and Bledsoe are the dumbest players in the NBA
    How is Middleton dumb? Lol dudes 6-7 18 points and has been showing up all season long

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi all over giannis

Thread Information