Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Pavlov spurraider21

During the campaign and post election do you think the FBI/DOJ did all of this surveillance by the books yes or no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what his background is but he seems more knowledgeable on the subject than you. The reaches and uses of le I surveillance are not going to be found in US code as you found out for yourself.
    what if i told you he used to manage a grocery store?

a quick google tells me sundance is some dude named Mark Bradman who used to manage a Publix Supermarket... and he first rose to "prominence" with his george zimmerman semen shielding. definitely seems like a FISA surveillance expert

i mean that doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong about everything, but if he isn't going to source his claims, he doesn't have some independent cred or authority status. im sure if i just confidently made up all the time without bothering to source them, i could come off very knowledgeable on the subject too
    Last edited by spurraider21; 02-07-2018 at 06:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pavlov spurraider21

During the campaign and post election do you think the FBI/DOJ did all of this surveillance by the books yes or no?
    I haven't kept up but I'd wager my truck this is a false question

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pavlov spurraider21

we don't have the information to make those claims tbh... hey TSA, did Reince Preibus cheat on his wife yes or no? like seriously, think about what kind of question that is.

so what exactly is the FISA abuse you think happened? you think they just fudged with an application to get a warrant they didn't deserve? or that they just illegally and intentionally tapped the wrong phones regardless of the warrant? those are 2 very different claims and you'd need all kinds of evidence to back either up. you have zero evidence of the latter.

but like i said, if you're going to accuse them of outright violating FISA statutes and doing rogue surveillance, than it sort of renders moot the whole le i vs le vii distinction you were pimping not too long ago. who cares which kind of authorization they had if they just violated either one anyway

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pavlov spurraider21

They sure went through the legal channels to do so.

Why do that if they just wanted political dirt?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    we don't have the information to make those claims tbh... hey TSA, did Reince Preibus cheat on his wife yes or no? like seriously, think about what kind of question that is.

so what exactly is the FISA abuse you think happened? you think they just fudged with an application to get a warrant they didn't deserve? or that they just illegally and intentionally tapped the wrong phones regardless of the warrant? those are 2 very different claims and you'd need all kinds of evidence to back either up. you have zero evidence of the latter.

but like i said, if you're going to accuse them of outright violating FISA statutes and doing rogue surveillance, than it sort of renders moot the whole le i vs le vii distinction you were pimping not too long ago. who cares which kind of authorization they had if they just violated either one anyway
    your Reince Preibus analogy doesn't work...I simply asked if you THINK everything was done by the books. There is plenty of information for you to form an opinion, don't be such a coward.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    They sure went through the legal channels to do so.

Why do that if they just wanted political dirt?
    You didn't answer the question either coward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your Reince Preibus analogy doesn't work...I simply asked if you THINK everything was done by the books. There is plenty of information for you to form an opinion, don't be such a coward.

do you think reince preibus cheated on his wife? yes or no.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    maybe

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    that guy that quit today being asked "did you ever stop beating your wife?"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    do you think reince preibus cheated on his wife? yes or no.
    No. See how easy that was.

Your turn. During the campaign and post election do you think the FBI/DOJ did all of this surveillance by the books yes or no?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You didn't answer the question either coward.

lol you're way behind on answering questions.

I have seen no real evidence they haven't, so yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA the analogy goes to show that you're asking questions that none of us realistically have answers to. asking what we "think" is completely irrelevant. it doesn't get us any closer to real answers.

all i know is there appear to be a lot of safeguards in place regarding FISA surveillance. you need a bunch of officials to sign off on anything they do, including a bunch of republican figures who have no reason to be disloyal to trump. i think that's enough to shift the burden on anybody claiming that things weren't done by the books

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. See how easy that was.

Your turn. During the campaign and post election do you think the FBI/DOJ did all of this surveillance by the books yes or no?
    what are you basing your answer on? were you in the white house? who are your sources?

we dont know. if i give an opinion you dont like, you're just going to ask questions like that ^

if we dont know, we dont know. but if you're going to specifically allege wrongdoing, you need to back it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all i know is the goalpost has shifted from " le I allowed them to wiretap trump!" to "ok, even if it doesn't they probably broke the law and did it anyway! what, you think they went by the books? lol sheep #redpill"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    all i know is the goalpost has shifted from " le I allowed them to wiretap trump!" to "ok, even if it doesn't they probably broke the law and did it anyway! what, you think they went by the books? lol sheep #redpill"
    Where did you get that from?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A le I FISA warrant would include surveillance of any contact of Page past and present...would that include Trump yes or no?
    oh, is this you not actually believing the you say again?

that was your DIRECT response to me laughing at the notion of trump being tapped. you immediately tried to act like le I would allow them to do just that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what if i told you he used to manage a grocery store?

a quick google tells me sundance is some dude named Mark Bradman who used to manage a Publix Supermarket... and he first rose to "prominence" with his george zimmerman semen shielding. definitely seems like a FISA surveillance expert

i mean that doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong about everything, but if he isn't going to source his claims, he doesn't have some independent cred or authority status. im sure if i just confidently made up all the time without bothering to source them, i could come off very knowledgeable on the subject too
    OMFG

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA the analogy goes to show that you're asking questions that none of us realistically have answers to. asking what we "think" is completely irrelevant. it doesn't get us any closer to real answers.

all i know is there appear to be a lot of safeguards in place regarding FISA surveillance. you need a bunch of officials to sign off on anything they do, including a bunch of republican figures who have no reason to be disloyal to trump. i think that's enough to shift the burden on anybody claiming that things weren't done by the books
    Nothing we do here in this sub forum gets us any closer to real answers

It's a ing message board dude, people give their opinions here all the time yet the minute I ask for yours you curl up in the fetal position. I promise I'm not going to fire a bunch of follow up questions challenging your opinion I was just simply curious as to where you stood.

So, during the campaign and post election do you think the FBI/DOJ did all of this surveillance by the books yes or no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing we do here in this sub forum gets us any closer to real answers

It's a ing message board dude, people give their opinions here all the time yet the minute I ask for yours you curl up in the fetal position. I promise I'm not going to fire a bunch of follow up questions challenging your opinion I was just simply curious as to where you stood.

So, during the campaign and post election do you think the FBI/DOJ did all of this surveillance by the books yes or no?
    i have no reason to believe that they wiretapped trump

it's not like you're just here giving your opinions, or else you'd just say "hey i think they abused FISA" and left it at that. no. you try to prove it up, post sources... back up your claims. if you cant back up your claims, they're just useless, baseless opinions. that's not even worth our time on this message board

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    oh, is this you not actually believing the you say again?

that was your DIRECT response to me laughing at the notion of trump being tapped. you immediately tried to act like le I would allow them to do just that.
    Trump wouldn't need to be the target of the surveillance to have his communications monitored.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i have no reason to believe that they wiretapped trump
    I didn't specify Trump and clearly said all of this surveillance. You are almost there try again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump wouldn't need to be the target of the surveillance to have his communications monitored.
    OK, where are all the records of the monitoring?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    could trump be wiretapped because of a le I FISA warrant on Carter Page yes or no

Thread Information