Page 25 of 145 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing how you libs are still have so much emotional damage from what he did to your girl. Oh well, as long as it keeps you ridin with Biden it's another win win election cycle.
    LOL hearing someone who said Trump would govern as a democrat dismiss the death grip he has on the gop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump indicted, not Hillary

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL hearing someone who said Trump would govern as a democrat dismiss the death grip he has on the gop.
    Outside of social issues he did, I'll admit I was surprised how much he did for the religious right. Biden has kept and expanded on most of his important policies. Protectionist trade policies, rebuilding the military, keeping our great for profit healthcare system, favoring the oligarchy over labor, corporate welfare that will trickle upon the peoples...all good stuff. Best part is you libs are committed to not complaining about any of it. Very reminiscent of the Clinton years when Billy enacted Newt's agenda and libs kept their mouths shut .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outside of social issues he did, I'll admit I was surprised how much he did for the religious right. Biden has kept and expanded on most of his important policies. Protectionist trade policies, rebuilding the military, keeping our great for profit healthcare system, favoring the oligarchy over labor, corporate welfare that will trickle upon the peoples...all good stuff. Best part is you libs are committed to not complaining about any of it. Very reminiscent of the Clinton years when Billy enacted Newt's agenda and libs kept their mouths shut .
    Biden's a piece of . Trump is everything I hate about Biden plus being an even bigger corporate tool and a white supremacist looking to completely take away our vote on top of that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Criminals criming….water is wet….trump is a traitor….sky is blue…

just a criminal doing what a criminal normally does- commit crimes

from the day he publicly asked our sworn enemy to attack another us citizen- he has been committing crimes and 70 percent of the usa clearly believed their eyes and ears as many of his crimes were done in plain view

but 30 percent of traitors/dumb s/complicit kunts

STILL refuse to believe their own eyes and ears as their criminal cult leader owns them

comrade TSA would give trump his wife and his mother and watch in awe as trump inserted his tiny mushroom into all their orifices

then comrade TSA would continue to serve his master 24/7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's a piece of . Trump is everything I hate about Biden plus being an even bigger corporate tool and a white supremacist looking to completely take away our vote on top of that.
    It doesn't matter how you feel it's what you do that counts. Progressive wingnuts have neutered themselves. That's why it's a win win election again.

It is weird that it's fear of an orange game show host that made them tow the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter how you feel it's what you do that counts. Progressive wingnuts have neutered themselves. That's why it's a win win election again.

It is weird that it's fear of an orange game show host that made them tow the line.
    It's not weird having a center right and a fascist right party in an oligarchy. No one votes for Biden, they pick him because he's far and away the least ty of two horrible choices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not weird having a center right and a fascist right party in an oligarchy. No one votes for Biden, they pick him because he's far and away the least ty of two horrible choices.
    Trump oligarchy, Biden oligarchy, still an oligarchy . Biden is more effective tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumps ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everyone needs a chandelier in their bathroom

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    @ Snakebot’s 180 in this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.

Biden is a oligarchy piece of , but man is he ing running circles around the GOP these days. It is impressive to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was just a matter of time. Maybe revisit muellers obstruction of justice findings as well?

This guy has a pattern and it is obvious to anyone with 1/2 a brain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing how you libs are still have so much emotional damage from what he did to your girl. Oh well, as long as it keeps you ridin with Biden it's another win win election cycle.
    The attempted coup was pretty traumatizing. His head should be on a stick outside the capitol for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary didn't, Petraeus didn't, why should Trump?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The attempted coup was pretty traumatizing. His head should be on a stick outside the capitol for that.
    The fedsurrection traumatized you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well usually you get hanged for a failed coup.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your conspiracy theory here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ Snakebot’s 180 in this thread
    He is using qtsa’s failed sandwich analogy as he too can’t tell difference between ham sandwich and sandwich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The -eating, cousin- ing crackers do not care how much Trump damaged national security. They do not care what laws he broke. The United States elected a black President and normalized sexuality. So they don’t give a about the country and its ins utions anymore. They want an authoritarian who will murder their enemies and force people to live in the world they desire. They want Trump.

They would rise up in rebellion now except that their networks are so thoroughly infiltrated and compromised that they can’t.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information