My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ben Simmons working on his game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lauri can be a great pickup if he plays half his minutes at the 5. He will get abused dealing with athletic 4s.

Murray/mills/jones
    White/walker
    Johnson/vassell
    Markannen/samanic
    Poeltl/Eubanks

Add in the 2 draft picks and 2 more FAs

End of game lineup

Murray
    White
    Vassell
    Johnson
    Markannen

Surround lauri with defenders

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like most people are focused on Laurie vs John Collins. I say we resign Dieng instead. Cheaper, a good 3 point shooter, and probably a better veteran influence.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Interesting. Won't work if Harrell doesn't opt in though. And kcp has a no trade clause I believe.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Interesting. Won't work if Harrell doesn't opt in though. And kcp has a no trade clause I believe.
    I've seen this on undisputed, sure they don't just try to talk this into existence?
    If this does happen and Kuzma plus Harrelll come in, Gay will probably be gone as well. Really don't know how happy I'd be with Kuzma, but maybe a change of scenery does something for him. Playing in LA and with LeBron isn't for everyone.
    What it does mean though is that San Antonio will fully commit to the young guys, and that's the thing everyone here has been waiting for, eh?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like most people are focused on Laurie vs John Collins. I say we resign Dieng instead. Cheaper, a good 3 point shooter, and probably a better veteran influence.
    Dieng is 32 and a center.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dieng is 32 and a center.
    Are suggesting he’s going to be too old when we’re in the Finals in a few years or something?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are suggesting he’s going to be too old when we’re in the Finals in a few years or something?
    I'm suggesting he won't suddenly have the footspeed to play the 4 because old guys gets slower.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Would Lakers have to simultaneously S&T Kuzma to Spurs then? I think I'd rather have their late first round pick.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re going to have to take something back.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would Lakers have to simultaneously S&T Kuzma to Spurs then? I think I'd rather have their late first round pick.
    Patfo: " Lakers wants ddr? Fine, kuz, harrell, THT and two firsts"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm suggesting he won't suddenly have the footspeed to play the 4 because old guys gets slower.
    I’m happy to roll with Dieng splitting time with Yak, and play Luka at the 4, in the short term and look to replenish the roster in ways that don’t include Laurie or Collins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is Hoops Analysis Net and why are we trusting them as a source?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar has great respect for LeBron and the player that he is comes winning time. I'd think Demar would be very cooperating on a S&T.

I'd like THT included though besides the 22nd pick (Duarte ), Kuzma and Harrell.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is Hoops Analysis Net and why are we trusting them as a source?
    All their stuff reads like pure speculation.

Latest says DDR for Kuz, Harrel AND the 22nd...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can go to the lakers, but nothing I want back from them except draft pics... and they have none of those.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can go to the lakers, but nothing I want back from them except draft pics... and they have none of those.
    They've got 1 this year I'd gladly take... I'd prefer to re-route Kuz somewhere for an additional pick and Trez I'd be fine with keeping and possibly trading closer to the deadline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Demar tells the Spurs he wants to be with the Lakers I'm sure they'll facilitate his request. Just sucks they don't have anything worth a to trade. Their pick of course but Kuzma is garbage and Harrell I'd only take if Dieng doesn't come back. They would need to throw in THT but that would be yet another G on the Spurs roster. Lakers roster outside if LBJ and Davis is really underwhelming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuz and the 22(depending on who is there, Duarte maybe?) Would be a great haul for someone set to walk.

I feel like kuz could be featured in the spurs system and get the most out of his type of scoring. He also is pretty active as a long help defender when he wants to be. Could really fit well, but not sure his personality will.

The 22nd could turn out to be really nice this year. The drop off in the last 15 is not great, and it's really all over the place with the covid restriction year. Could end up with two lottery picks (in the spurs eyes)if it plays out.

Harrell is on an expiring If he chooses to opt in. Could easily be moved for another asset as well to a contender later in the season. Trade deadlines cause teams to get anxious If they believe they are a true contender.

Would definitely take Kuz, the 22, and anything else for a guy set to walk. If that plays out, the spurs would have gotten a pretty decent haul for Kawhi in hindsight considering the forced hand.

That being said, I'm sure PATFO would prefer to send derozan to Milwaukee for Iguoldola and a 2033 2nd rd pick or something like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma on the Spurs would be interesting. Don't really want it, but a lot of their young guys seemed to flourish after getting away from Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma on the Spurs would be interesting. Don't really want it, but a lot of their young guys seemed to flourish after getting away from Lebron.
    More like away from the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't touch Kuzma with a ten foot pole, just another failed Laker cast-off. There's no one on the Lakers roster I'd want outside maybe THT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are down on Kuzma but he holds Pop in high regard. I think he’ll be a good fit here simply because he’ll buy in.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last night I dreamt we traded Derozan and Poeltl to Sacramento for Bagley, Holmes, and Heild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last night I dreamt we traded Derozan and Poeltl to Sacramento for Bagley, Holmes, and Heild.
    Sounds like a nightmare.

Thread Information