Page 262 of 281 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,550 of 7004
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

predictions ............lsu/a&m/sec team
    Last edited by playblair; 01-25-2016 at 07:43 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It's so shaddy how Ole Miss has become such a power house recruiter.
    I have a theory on this.

Anyone remember that woman depicted in the movie The Blind Side? I remember back when we were in hot pursuit of Saban, she stood up and told some Alumni that Saban was in her living room when he accepted the Bama job.

I thought that was a weird thing since she and her husband are huge BMD for Ole Miss.

Then it occured to me that, back a few years ago some Bama BMD paid a bunch of money to a kid that ended up at Ole Miss.

So My Theory

An agreement between Bama BMD and Ole Miss BMD you pay for my kids and we will pay for yours. neither school gets in trouble since the money can be traced to individuals who are BMD for schools that the athlete didn't go to.

Just a theory, but I've seen a few things here and there that lead me to this possibility.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    predictions ............lsu/a&m/sec team

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

Harbaugh does us another solid in the case of Jordan E. He really has his recruiting etiquette in a funk.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I thought he was an SEC DT...

Post Count
    TCU? really?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods had a source tell them OL Patrick Hudson was 50/50 on Baylor and UT before going into his in-home with Strong tonight.

The visit at his high school went "very good" and he's "very interested" in Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Hopefully that means no Ole Miss this weekend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DE Malcolm Roach (Baton Rouge, LA)

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    Our mods aren't super confident about Christmas-Giles, and TCU appears to be another hat on the table. Texas may be the favorite there.

Plenty of Longhorns sightings...

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Damn

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Not sure why this would be a surprise, TCU was on him earlier than most and he and Isaiah Chambers have talked about the Frogs a lot. He did OV with them.

It may have already been noted somewhere in this thread but what is the estimated slots available for this class?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Horns247 Nightly Notes

Here are Monday's notes on Texas targets.

— Things are certainly trending in the right direction for Silsbee offensive lineman Patrick Hudson. Charlie Strong spent almost the entire day in the Golden Triangle and is working extremely hard to flip the Baylor commit. Hudson made an official visit to Texas last week, and his interest has been rising by the day. This situation is certainly starting to get interesting.

— Before making his way to Silsbee, Strong stopped at Madison Prep (La.) to see Texas defensive commit Malcolm Roach. While he is still pondering taking a trip to South Carolina, Roach is solid with the Longhorns. I expect him to stick with UT through signing day.

— In case you missed it on the board, Strong was not able to make an in-home with Irvin Smith last night. He will, however, make the visit on Thursday. Smith is also hosting Nick Saban that night. The Alabama-Texas battle is certainly heating up. But right now, I would give the edge to the Longhorns.

— As of today, we are not expecting any official visitors to be on campus this weekend. Of course, things could change over the next couple of days, but Kelvin Lucky, Grayland Arnold and DeMarkus Acy are all off the list. Dontavious Jackson is still scheduled to make an unofficial visit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It may have already been noted somewhere in this thread but what is the estimated slots available for this class?
    13 + 13=26 Slots available. I'm guessing maybe 27.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per Scout, Strong will have an in-home visit with DT Mike Williams of Fort Worth All Saints today.

He is planning to have a final decision on Signing Day.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FYI S Chris Brown of Alief Elsik received a couple of crystal balls to UT today.

Burton put one in for DT D'Andre Christmas-Giles to UT.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting Strong is scheduled to see ATH Lil'Jordan Humphrey on Friday before he commits on Saturday.

Thread Information