Page 265 of 745 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is PHI doing here? You got beat by BOS core when they didn’t have Kyrie or Hayward. Your doctors worked with Kawhi and know the truth about his injury. You can get him with Fultz/Saric/Covington and a pick and you probably have a legit shot with Uncle Dennis ties to PHI and trust in the medical staff to keep Kawhi.

Step up to the damn plate man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's at least one player on the court that's tired of those guys too.
    That would be quite arrogant, as I've never heard of a player in NBA history who wanted to leave due to the roster after only 1 season of carrying a team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be quite arrogant, as I've never heard of a player in NBA history who wanted to leave due to the roster after only 1 season of carrying a team
    Especially when without him they were a playoff team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is PHI doing here? You got beat by BOS core when they didn’t have Kyrie or Hayward. Your doctors worked with Kawhi and know the truth about his injury. You can get him with Fultz/Saric/Covington and a pick and you probably have a legit shot with Uncle Dennis ties to PHI and trust in the medical staff to keep Kawhi.

How do you know the Spurs even want Fultz, though?

He's the main piece here..if they don't want to him, the rest of the package is disgusting .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's the main piece here..if they don't want to him, the rest of the package is disgusting .
    that's the kicker, for sure. saric/covington/pick wouldn't cut it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Fultz is meh, especially if the team is high on Murray.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I find it hard to imagine, SA not having legit interest in Fultz. I mean, the ONLY thing I can think of is that Brown and Pop are friends and there is a lot of sh*t going on with Fultz and Brown did Pop a solid and told him in secret and that turned off Pop/SA from Fultz.

But That pick they have is valuable potentially, Saric is solid and really cheap/no risk, Covington is solid and locked up on reasonable deal as of how things appear now. It’s an attractive offer if you believe in Fultz.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm skeptical that there's a realistic package for them that get's this done. Fultz being a massive question mark coupled with the Spurs being irrationally high on Murray, is a double whammy.

I'm not high on Ingram, but a young, big wing, with perceived star upside, was always going to have to be the centerpiece of a package and they don't have it. Neither do the Clippers and the Celtics don't have the motivation. That leaves the Lakers by default, but they need to have the best package by a considerable margin to pull this off.
    Last edited by TD 21; 06-28-2018 at 05:30 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Fultz is meh, especially if the team is high on Murray.
    Fultz is a big 2. He can play next to Murray IMO or whatever. You don’t not take a blue chip prospect because of Murray. Get the asset, let him show his stuff and fit him in or flip him if Murray keeps progressing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fultz is 6'4 and we already know Murray has good length. i think they could coexist. i've been saying all along that short of tatum, this sixers package is the best on the table. but the report i read today (questionable accuracy these days) said fultz was not part of the package that the sixers internally discussed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe it is because Philly's doctors are the most familiar with Kawhi's condition that they haven't stepped up to the plate...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If one of the thousands of rumors is true that the Lakers are willing to take back bad expiring contracts from Denver on Wilson, Faried and/or Arnold for a pick do they need to dump Dang to get Lebron and Leonard with room for PG next year?That meaning Ball gets packaged for the pleasure of Dang’s contract. Then Kusma and Ingram and pick for Leonard. So it’s Leonard, Lebron, George and flotsam and jetsam? Could Magic be that stupid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it is because Philly's doctors are the most familiar with Kawhi's condition that they haven't stepped up to the plate...
    Nah - if that were true PHI wouldn’t be involved at all. Not like Fultz didn’t have his own medical red flag either..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you would think philly would be wary of trading for kawhi after the bynum fiasco tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it hard to imagine, SA not having legit interest in Fultz. I mean, the ONLY thing I can think of is that Brown and Pop are friends and there is a lot of sh*t going on with Fultz and Brown did Pop a solid and told him in secret and that turned off Pop/SA from Fultz.

But That pick they have is valuable potentially, Saric is solid and really cheap/no risk, Covington is solid and locked up on reasonable deal as of how things appear now. It’s an attractive offer if you believe in Fultz.
    Throw Zhaire Smith into the equation of players and picks available.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you would think philly would be wary of trading for kawhi after the bynum fiasco tho
    They know Kawhi is fine. He was with their doctors. SA cleared him and knows he’s fine. Everyone does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really, really, really hope that the next trade involves Lonzo to PHX. IF that happens, then we will know what’s up with SA and LAL and it will be going down.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's sweating at the prospect of being traded away from that biggest stage. My point is trading kawhi for the lakers prospects won't help the spurs longterm because those players will bolt as they enter their primes. Laker prospects also notoriously underperform after they leave LA. I'd rather the spurs make kawhi suffer for another year, and screw the lakers super team plans in the process. The only assets I would want for him are lottery picks.
    Gotcha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LMA wants to stay. He may or may not.

Pop's not going to just step down until he knows the lay of the land, what's going down.
    Not sure I follow you. He will be instrumental in determining the lay of the land. By "lay of the land" do you mean whether Kawhi gets traded and for what? Or how LMA reacts? Nah, I don't think it would be in the team's best interest for him to make some of the biggest personnel moves in team history and then turn the roster he constructed over to a new head coach. Dirty pool.

LMA won't demand a trade until he sees who his new teammates are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He’s saying he’s sweating being in SA since he doesn’t want to be there. He wants LA, etc..
    Tru dat

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know you're ESL but your reading comprehension is terrible, amigo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know I'm just f'n with you bruh, you're a good guy regardless of what happens with the cancer mute

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really wonder what kind of deal Silver, ESPN and the rest of the power in sports are offering Spurs ownership and Pop behind the scenes, tbh..there's definitely some scheming going on, 100..

There's no way they're going to pass up an opportunity for this potential series, it would be their biggest draw of all-time..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

I'm skeptical that there's a realistic package for them that get's this done. Fultz being a massive question mark coupled with the Spurs being irrationally high on Murray, is a double whammy.

I'm not high on Ingram, but a young, big wing, with perceived star upside, was always going to have to be the centerpiece of a package and they don't have it. Neither do the Clippers and the Celtics don't have the motivation. That leaves the Lakers by default, but they need to have the best package by a considerable margin to pull this off.
    As far as other teams are concerned, I think people might be confusing "not leaking rumors to the media every five minutes and trying to control the narrative like the Lakers are" with "not motivated to make a deal," tbh.

Thread Information