Page 27 of 491 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi is looking miserable
    Last edited by Kawhifan5000; 09-28-2018 at 10:21 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that’s what he is. If u wanna be mad then be mad. I gives no s about your feelings lil man.
    Dude, you are beyond stupid if you believe the current salary system is tantamount to slavery. Just a moronic comparison especially when boy bailed on his teammates, the fans and not just Popovich.

Fans such as yourself are the last thing any organization needs, TBH. Just go duck ride "Quiter" Leonard in Toronto and leave the rational, thoughtful fans here.....

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen kawhi this happy with the spurs the way he's smiling in toronto. I guess some guys arent cut out to deal with pop's " military asshole " drill instructor persona. Nba players just deal with his due the money their making but sometimes they get out as soon as they can. Great legendary coach at times but just an asshole most of the times.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been reading this site for a while but 1st time posting. I"m not going to dislike KL until the complete and true story comes out on what really happened behind closed doors that made him want to leave. I have been a spurs fan since Willie Anderson was picked to be a Spur out of Georgia. That was a year before David Robinson played his 1st game as a Spur. I was a fan of the GA Bulldogs back when Willie A. Played college basketball. I think our Spurs will be pretty good with the addition of DD and Jakob. At least KL went to the east.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Ginobilly;9548205]I've never seen kawhi this happy with the spurs the way he's smiling in toronto. I guess some guys arent cut out to deal with pop's " military asshole " drill instructor persona. Nba players just deal with his due the money their making but sometimes they get out as soon as they can. Great legendary coach at times but just an asshole most of the times.[/
    ]

Lol what are you talking about? He never smiled or volunteered in SA? I highly doubt that. Kawhi is in full damage control right now. All this is PR anyway. Kawhi is Kawhi except for parts of last year when drama was real. Before that he was just Kawhi I'm sure.
    Last edited by SpursDynasty85; 09-29-2018 at 10:51 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol what are you talking about? He never smiled or volunteered in SA? I highly doubt that. Kawhi is in full damage control right now. All this is PR anyway. Kawhi is Kawhi except for parts of last year when drama was real. Before that he was just Kawhi I'm sure.
    What are you on about? I was clearly directing my statement at the person comparing participation in the NBA to forced enslavement.

Anyway, a lot of that dribble is just PR and Kawhi/his team trying to build good will in Toronto. It is something any athlete or their representation would consider after Kawhi's last season.

And Toronto fans are looking for any glimmer of hope that a top 5 talent (which barring injury Kawhi still is) will stick around and not bail back to the USA (ala Bosh and Carter)....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you on about? I was clearly directing my statement at the person comparing participation in the NBA to forced enslavement.

Anyway, a lot of that dribble is just PR and Kawhi/his team trying to build good will in Toronto. It is something any athlete or their representation would consider after Kawhi's last season.

And Toronto fans are looking for any glimmer of hope that a top 5 talent (which barring injury Kawhi still is) will stick around and not bail back to the USA (ala Bosh and Carter)....
    Sorry bro. I replied to the wrong quote.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that’s what he is. If u wanna be mad then be mad. I gives no s about your feelings lil man.
    I didn't even notice this post until now but anyways you are the one in your feelings since you originally responded to me. It's not my fault you are a delusional re up there with Alex Jones.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen kawhi this happy with the spurs the way he's smiling in toronto. I guess some guys arent cut out to deal with pop's " military asshole " drill instructor persona. Nba players just deal with his due the money their making but sometimes they get out as soon as they can. Great legendary coach at times but just an asshole most of the times.
    Don't be so naive. This is all PR by Kawhi and his group to look better. They are plenty of old clips of Kawhi smiling and doing these type of events when he was in SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Kawhi was smiling with Pop when they did team pictures last year and then dipped never to be seen in SA again. Some of ya'll are dumb as "omg a random pic of him smiling look how happy he is." lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares if he's happy in Toronto or not? Who cares if he hates the Spurs or not? It's not like the pick was contingent upon him reupping there or something. I'm not usually one to say "move on", but seriously now. Nothing Kawhi does between now and the end of the post-season reflects on the Spurs. We already know Leonard was a superstar. We also know he's injury-prone and a malcontent. Unless he goes Bruce Jenner or something, nothing he will do could possibly surprise anyone. How the Spurs move on is a much bigger issue, to the whole league in addition to Spurs fans. Pop's ability to make something out of B-tier stars, B-tier role-players and young guys will do much more for his legacy and to define this trade than anything Toronto does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi is looking miserable
    He looks great. I hope he has a good season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looks great. I hope he has a good season.
    You still looking for a team on which to bandwagon? Toronto would love to have you. Peace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Kawhi was smiling with Pop when they did team pictures last year and then dipped never to be seen in SA again. Some of ya'll are dumb as "omg a random pic of him smiling look how happy he is." lmao
    The screen name of Kawhifan5000 ought to be a giveaway as to the their forthcoming idiocy. Sadly, it is undoubtedly the troll account of one of the likely suspects. These fools have incredibly sad lives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still looking for a team on which to bandwagon? Toronto would love to have you. Peace.
    Frankly, I am indeed probably going to watch more of other teams than I have in the past. Many guys here watch whatever team is on TV or even multiple teams.

In the past I only cared about the Spurs and seldom watched other teams, but there are others that interest me now. I always find player hate petty and vindictive. It's not the first time a franchise player leaves a franchise and won't be the last. Heck, the Spurs got Lamarcus out of Portland and they have struggled to find a quality big since. They didn't get a package of an allstar and picks in exchange for losing Lamarcus, so it is what it is. I am not going to hate Kawhi bc of what happened and I find the ones who do to be crybabies frankly. But to each his own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frankly, I am indeed probably going to watch more of other teams than I have in the past. Many guys here watch whatever team is on TV or even multiple teams.

In the past I only cared about the Spurs and seldom watched other teams, but there are others that interest me now. I always find player hate petty and vindictive. It's not the first time a franchise player leaves a franchise and won't be the last. Heck, the Spurs got Lamarcus out of Portland and they have struggled to find a quality big since. They didn't get a package of an allstar and picks in exchange for losing Lamarcus, so it is what it is. I am not going to hate Kawhi bc of what happened and I find the ones who do to be crybabies frankly. But to each his own.
    Yes. Hate is a strong word and rightly describes a lot of fans. Pretty silly. But dislike and critical of players is fine when guys like KD, Harden, Lebron, and Westbrook want to be viewed as and market themselves as great all time players but all have significant flaws to their claims. Lebron is far from GOAT, KD is just soft and needs to prove more for longer since he joined an already championship teams, Harden is whiny cry baby who chokes in big moments, Westbrook is selfish and has terrible bbiq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Hate is a strong word and rightly describes a lot of fans. Pretty silly. But dislike and critical of players is fine when guys like KD, Harden, Lebron, and Westbrook want to be viewed as and market themselves as great all time players but all have significant flaws to their claims. Lebron is far from GOAT, KD is just soft and needs to prove more for longer since he joined an already championship teams, Harden is whiny cry baby who chokes in big moments, Westbrook is selfish and has terrible bbiq.
    Yea... I criticize players often, but frankly, don't hate.

I mean, to each his own... it's just why hate me bc I don't hate the guy? I mean... that is pretty petty.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i wanna anoint him as MVP already but i know lebron will get a lot of love for turning that lakers team around.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    kawhi playing against the blazers tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Milwaukee is in need of some fans. Good day, madam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea... I criticize players often, but frankly, don't hate.

I mean, to each his own... it's just why hate me bc I don't hate the guy? I mean... that is pretty petty.
    I could care less if you like or dislike Kawhi, or any other player. I think he's a pathetic excuse of a person to do what he did to the Spurs.

My issue with you is your own acknowledgment that you were going to scout other teams this year for your future fandom because you no longer thought the Spurs were going to keep your interest. That's ing pathetic. Go bandwagon and frontrun elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be kind of funny for him to help that team to the Finals to face the Warriors and another sweep for him.
    yaaaaaaaaaay....

​I don't think they'll get past Boston, for what it's worth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could care less if you like or dislike Kawhi, or any other player. I think he's a pathetic excuse of a person to do what he did to the Spurs.

My issue with you is your own acknowledgment that you were going to scout other teams this year for your future fandom because you no longer thought the Spurs were going to keep your interest. That's ing pathetic. Go bandwagon and frontrun elsewhere.

no answer required.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no answer required.
    "You can't like basketball unless it's the SPURS "

Thread Information