Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi literally faked an injury to leave your city
    You get too excited and jump the gun on too easily. Wow Wemby commits a couple of stupid rookie fouls, gets in early foul trouble, and then has to just concede Embiid his jumpshot the rest of the game so what a scrub. Did the same a couple years ago in the political forum like Mueller was going to lock Trump up. Or when you made that thread hyped up about Harden coming back which was a pretty bad self-own after years of him letting your city down.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You’re from Houston and you are going to make fun of another city? Really? The armpit of Texas? Really? It’s like a hillbilly with no teeth making fun of other people’s looks.
    Spurs gotta overcharge ticket prices to make sure when they lose 70 games a year (When them s are actually worth less than Bill Millers vouchers) that the team can afford to stay in SA. Guess that hurts.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe if Pop wasn’t busy drafting sexual deviants he could have had Sengun too?
    For sure Sengun is a good player. Had we drafted him, we would never have been in a position to draft Wemby though.

It's OK to pass on something good to get something great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not saying you're wrong but I saw this on twitter as well.

according to my count, with some FG with shared responsabilty from 2 players:
    - 9 FG on Wemby for 18 pts
    - 7 FG on Collins for 15 pts
    - 4 FG on Sochan for 8 pts
    - 1 FG on Johnson for 2 pts
    - 1 FG on Mc Dermott/Victor for 2 pts
    - 1 FG on Sochan/Collins for 2 pts
    - 1 FG on Mc Dermott/Collins for 2 pts

and for the Free Throws (shooting fouls, and 1 included):

- 1 foul on Champagnie for 3 pts
    - 2 on Victor for 4 pts
    - 2 on Vassel for 3 pts
    - 2 on Collins for 2 pts
    - 1 on Wesley for 1 pt
    - 1 on KJ, Mc Dermott, Osman and Sochan for 2 pts each

so according to my counting, with 1 point for each player when 2 points scored on 2 defenders, it makes:

- 23 pts on Victor
    - 19 pts on Collins
    - 11 pts on Sochan
    - 4 pts on Mc Dermott
    - 4 pts on Johnson
    - 3 pts on Vassel
    - 3 pts on Champagnie
    - 2 pts on Osman
    - 1 pt on Wesley

would be interesting to see the percentage against each defender also...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You get too excited and jump the gun on too easily. Wow Wemby commits a couple of stupid rookie fouls, gets in early foul trouble, and then has to just concede Embiid his jumpshot the rest of the game so what a scrub. Did the same a couple years ago in the political forum like Mueller was going to lock Trump up. Or when you made that thread hyped up about Harden coming back which was a pretty bad self-own after years of him letting your city down.
    This guy literally came to the states, and thought was sweet saying it was more physical in France. When you do that, without having proved anything people will on you. THEN, letting a guy score 70 on your dome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clipper fans talking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy literally came to the states, and thought was sweet saying it was more physical in France. When you do that, without having proved anything people will on you. THEN, letting a guy score 70 on your dome.
    Wow he said NBA summer league was less physical than playing in France

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clipper fans talking

Not a Clipper fan. From his posts sounds like he might be that white supremacist that kept getting banned here. Can't remember his name but ElNono made a great script to hide all his posts since he had a billion known alts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a Clipper fan. From his posts sounds like he might be that white supremacist that kept getting banned here. Can't remember his name but ElNono made a great script to hide all his posts since he had a billion known alts.
    his trolling seems familiar. he can hide behind another user name but he can't take away the smell of his posts.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs gotta overcharge ticket prices to make sure when they lose 70 games a year (When them s are actually worth less than Bill Millers vouchers) that the team can afford to stay in SA. Guess that hurts.
    The Spurs suck? thanks for stating the obvious genius, I don't think anybody on this forum is saying the opposite. Wemby was the first top5 pick the Spurs had in more than 20 years. The team is rebuilding and won't be good for several years.

How's Amen Thompson doing? Despite three top4 picks in a row, Houston is not in the play-in. Again, your life must pretty pathetic for wasting your time on another team's forum.

And that doesn't change the fact that Houston is a sh!thole city, a case of the pot calling the kettle black

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think its derp?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you do understand that in France you can defend and the refs are not blowing the whistle anytime a superstar is whining like Embiid, who is 280 pounds, did the entire game yesterday? The guy got 23 FTA pretty much the same as the entire Spurs team and still was complaining like a little b!tch, it was pathetic to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi literally faked an injury to leave your city
    Still won us a chip, which is more than you can say for your entire life as a Rockets' fan. And now you'll have to suffer another Spurs' dynasty before the Rockets are even relevant again. I understand your frustration, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy scoring 70 while one of the softest bigmen ever was scoring 62 in another game, kinda proves Wemby's point that the NBA is a soft ass league that doesn't allow for any physical defense to happen, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you're literally just digging this stupid hole more. Learning when to STFU is a skillset you lack. Legit some of the worst trolling attempts I've seen on this site and that's saying something.

Yes, talk all the about Wemby you want when we all know you'd trade everyone on your roster for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you're literally just digging this stupid hole more. Learning when to STFU is a skillset you lack. Legit some of the worst trolling attempts I've seen on this site and that's saying something.

Yes, talk all the about Wemby you want when we all know you'd trade everyone on your roster for him.
    That's the funniest part, tbh. The more djohn2oo8 tries to troll about Wemby, the more evident it becomes the pain he suffers for not being the Rockets the ones who got him. Not only that, the kid shat on that enitre organization for all the World to see, yet he would still trade Sengun and all the mediocre crap they have in an instant for Wemby.

I feel for him though, it must be hard to always be on the losing side of things, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Goddamn you are hurt.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's the funniest part, tbh. The more djohn2oo8 tries to troll about Wemby, the more evident it becomes the pain he suffers for not being the Rockets the ones who got him. Not only that, the kid shat on that enitre organization for all the World to see, yet he would still trade Sengun and all the mediocre crap they have in an instant for Wemby.

I feel for him though, it must be hard to always be on the losing side of things, tbh.
    Man said he’s a proud loser just like Victor.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    A guy scoring 70 while one of the softest bigmen ever was scoring 62 in another game, kinda proves Wemby's point that the NBA is a soft ass league that doesn't allow for any physical defense to happen, tbh.
    And his soft ass didn’t do to stop Embiid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have drafted Amen

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spending #3 and #4 overall consecutively on Jabari Smith and Amen Thompson.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Spending #3 and #4 overall consecutively on Jabari Smith and Amen Thompson.
    Neither sat back and watched Embiid score 70

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think it was ducks so kind of narrows the white supremacist demographic down a bit

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ROTY and your team might lose more games than the year before?

Thread Information