Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    The Daily Beast has learned that the Florida Bar has branded Gaetz as “delinquent” twice in the past two years. The organization temporarily cut him off in 2019 and again in 2020, because Gaetz failed to affirm that he is properly handling and protecting any clients’ money in trust accounts. Lawyers must abide by strict rules to ensure they are not stealing or misusing money that belongs to the people they represent.

In 2019, he also ran afoul of the professional organization’s “standards of civility” for serving the role of Trump attack dog. Gaetz threatened Trump Organization attorney-turned-whistleblower Michael Cohen on the eve of his tell-all congressional testimony, tweeting at him: “Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends?” When Gaetz later apologized, the group’s grievance committee let him off the hook—but not before issuing a “letter of advice” that said his behavior was “unprofessional, reckless, insensitive, and demonstrated poor judgment.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr. Greenberg agreed to cooperate with the government’s investigation, telling authorities that he saw Mr. Gaetz and others have sex with the girl.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/21/u...epartment.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s “unprofessional, reckless, insensitive, and demonstrated poor judgment.”[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    sums up most GOP politicians these days.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still nothing? This is worse than the whole Q conspiracy especially when you pile on russian collusion and more over the years. Dumb regressives...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PERPPPPP WAAAALLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the "Lock him up." will be put off for another few months.
    Matt Gaetz whining in public about people who might be plotting to kill him sounds like a puny attempt to retcon his own suicide in advance.

https://www.floridabar.org/about/sec...ile/?num=48962
    Still nothing? This is worse than the whole Q conspiracy especially when you pile on russian collusion and more over the years. Dumb regressives...
    I'm not planning on joining Koriw or Stale in a Maga rally, but seriously when are these charges going to come to fruition?

B. Greenberg had some stuff on DeSatan that was also damming. Same question when in the is it coming out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not planning on joining Koriw or Stale in a Maga rally, but seriously when are these charges going to come to fruition?

B. Greenberg had some stuff on DeSatan that was also damming. Same question when in the is it coming out?
    Who knows? Legal process is slow.

I'm not counting on it. The political elite in the US is pretty much bulletproof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who knows? Legal process is slow.

I'm not counting on it. The political elite in the US is pretty much bulletproof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legal process is also unpredictable. I'm neither hoping for a indictment nor ruling one out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The fact it is taking so long means they are sifting through a lot of evidence, by what I read from analysis. It makes sense, and that they are being careful, given the political connections this guy has as a sitting member of congress. "if you shoot at the king, you best not miss".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legal process is also unpredictable. I'm neither hoping for a indictment nor ruling one out.
    I will shamelessly hope for an indictment. This guy is a total rich kid spoiled brat sleazebag, who has lived his entire life without consequences.

Be fun to see him fall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DOJ adds 2 top prosecutors to Matt Gaetz investigation, sources say

Two top prosecutors in the Justice Department were added several months ago to the ongoing federal probe examining sex trafficking allegations against Rep. Matt Gaetz, two sources familiar with the matter confirmed to ABC News.

The Washington-based prosecutors, one with expertise in child exploitation crimes and the other a top official in the DOJ's Public Integrity Section, have been on the Florida-based case since at least July. In recent months, they joined a team in Florida that's been looking into whether Gaetz violated federal law by providing goods or payments to a 17-year-old girl in exchange for sex, sources confirmed to ABC News. The news of the new prosecutors was first reported by The New York Times.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/doj-adds-t...ry?id=80715465
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's only been a month or so since this happened in late Oct.

Given the holidays, I imagine it will move slow. I know I don't expect to finish large audit projects around this time of year, since when I am requesting things, a lot of people take vacations, and responses are always slower. I would guess it is somewhat similar with these investigations.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Gaetz's ex testifies to grand jury in 'major development' for sex trafficking probe

"a major development that suggests the Department of Justice may be moving closer to indicting him."

The ex-girlfriend, who remained purposely unidentified by NBC News, has reportedly

been talking with prosecutors for months to receive an immunity deal,

for testimony in an investigation concerning

whether Gaetz had sex with a 17-year-old girl for money and

whether he and others later violated a law pertaining to pros ution.

three crimes for which Gaetz is being investigated include allegedly

"sex trafficking the 17-year-old;

violating the Mann Act, which prohibits taking pros utes across state lines;

and obstructing justice,"

https://theweek.com/matt-gaetz/1008917/matt-gaetzs-ex-testifies-to-grand-jury-in-major-development-for-sex-trafficking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-gf granted immunity, sauces say

A former girlfriend of Rep. Matt Gaetz was granted immunity before she testified last week in front of a federal grand jury hearing evidence in the sex-trafficking probe of the right-wing lawmaker, according to a new report.

Two sources familiar with the investigation told CBS News that the unidentified ex of Gaetz (R-Fla.) is seen as a potential key witness in the case, with one source alleging that she has information related to both trafficking and obstruction of justice claims against the congressman.

As part of the obstruction of justice investigation, authorities are looking at whether Gaetz made a phone call to the ex-girlfriend and another woman who is also a witness in the investigation.
    https://nypost.com/2022/01/18/gaetzs...ficking-probe/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Convicted Florida Shock Jock Offers Cooperation In Gaetz Probe

Joseph “Big Joe” Ellicott,

one of Gaetz's associates believed to have key information about his alleged sex trafficking case, entered his plea this week in federal court.

On January 18, according to court do ents, Ellicott signed the plea agreement in connection with

two different crimes.

He was reportedly accused of

committing fraud when he agreed "to 'pay bribes and kickbacks' to a public official and

a separate drug crime: illegally selling the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder prescription medicine Adderall."

According to prosecutors, Ellicott was the intermediary in the kickback arrangement, carrying a $6,000 cash bribe from an unnamed tax office contractor to a Public Official—Greenberg.

In exchange for the bribe, Greenberg and the contractor worked out a deal where the contractor inflated invoices for work with the tax office, pocketing the difference.

The former jock is also said to have sold more than $5,000 in Adderall to one client, in particular, over a two-year period.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/matt-gaetz-2656484301

Florida family values

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

"Don't Say Gaetz" Law Would Protect Florida Students From Matt Gaetz

FL's "Don't Say Gay" law passed.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

"Don't Say Gaetz" Law Would Protect Florida Students From Matt Gaetz

FL's "Don't Say Gay" law passed.

GOOD!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another potential witness in the Matt Gaetz sex-crimes investigation just pleaded guilty to federal charges

A potential witness in the Matt Gaetz sex-trafficking probe pleaded guilty on Wednesday.

Joe Ellicott pleaded to conspiracy to commit wire fraud and drug charges in an unrelated case.

Ellicott and the former Florida official Joel Greenberg are both cooperating in the Gaetz probe.

https://news.yahoo.com/another-poten...221405501.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Florida Man’ Gaetz Announces Re-Election Bid With Illiterate Tweet

Tweet

Nathan Wind
    @matty_angles

I don’t think Matt Gaetz calling himself “Florida Man” is hitting the way he thought it would. He typed 9 words and misspelled 2 of them. Florida, you could do miso much better..

Matt Gaetz
    @mattgaetz

· Mar 19

It’s chose your fighter time. I’m you’re Florida Man!https:

//nwfdailynews.com/story/news/2022/03/19/rep-matt-gaetz-kicks-off-reelection-campaign-fort-walton-beach/7108032001/…

12:35 PM · Mar 20, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

ttps://www.nationalmemo.com/matt-gaetz-2657003866

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Florida Man’ Gaetz Announces Re-Election Bid With Illiterate Tweet

Tweet

Nathan Wind
    @matty_angles

I don’t think Matt Gaetz calling himself “Florida Man” is hitting the way he thought it would. He typed 9 words and misspelled 2 of them. Florida, you could do miso much better..

Matt Gaetz
    @mattgaetz

· Mar 19

It’s chose your fighter time. I’m you’re Florida Man!https:

//nwfdailynews.com/story/news/2022/03/19/rep-matt-gaetz-kicks-off-reelection-campaign-fort-walton-beach/7108032001/…

12:35 PM · Mar 20, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

ttps://www.nationalmemo.com/matt-gaetz-2657003866

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Qanon rejects are all the same no matter your party affliation RandomGay. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qanon, racist, pedos, cucks, kkk. Every comment. Projecting much pedo methhead?
    As you call me a pedo methhead... Projection much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw an you're big mad because I am right and you know it. All that crying ain't going to change either you big baby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You always repeat the same back. Get some better methhead.
    And you parrot what all the other putos, you jackoff, have to say here. You're a ing pussy bro so sit back and continue to talk all that but irl you ain't nothing but a and you know it.

Come on bro tell us some more about your crackpot Qanon bs you ing pussy.

Thread Information