Page 29 of 303 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    of course not. i dont expect you to. but even your honest, sincere beliefs are rooted in partisan loyalty

in the same vein (and correct me if im wrong), but you dont come across as the most deeply religious, god-fearing man around, but i bet you take that merry christmas/happy holidays to heart
    ...not to heart, no. But, like most men I have my moments of "deeply religious, god-fearing of the heart" intermixed with tiptoeing past the graveyard being the predominant mode of operation/MO.

I've disagreed with the old man on a number of issues thru 3+ years. But, just because I disagree with him on something big, or small doesn't mean I lay down my allegiance for him, nor lay down my hammer & tong and abandon his blind side. No. The old man doesn't need me out front. He's got his blood line there. He needs me to watch his flanks and backside, so I can punish our enemies. The dirty work. "No, sir, Mr. President, don't sully your hands, this is my job, Dale's job. You go and relax a bit, remove the hair piece, get a snack, put your feet up. I got this, sir. I love it, so, sir. Oh, and sir, they couldn't drag me away."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You forgot to say your most important job, dale

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You forgot to say your most important job, dale
    Something to do with the old proverbial bunghole, or, obeying?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yes

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trump president.........over dead people and crushed economy
    Not Hillary

☠️☠️☠️��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not Hillary

☠️☠️☠️��
    If Trump weren't a compulsive shirker, it might have been his opportunity for greatness, tbh.

No instinct for civics. Trump has failed utterly -- so far-- to seize the opportunity to do good for others.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Trump weren't a compulsive shirker, it might have been his opportunity for greatness, tbh.

No instinct for civics. Trump has failed utterly -- so far-- to seize the opportunity to do good for others.
    He never stood a chance for (greatness). You crawled up his ass day one and have played dead in there every day since. It's heartless, but, there ain't one thing we could do to stop ya's. And you knew it, that is why you declared war on him day one. You lost and you wanted to deny him every single avenue of happiness & contentment.

You thought you could break him, get him to stipulate to (uncle) go back to the Towers and you'd install your man. No. Instead he turned in the corner and attacked ya back. Went for your jugular. Shined the light on your . Made life miserable where he could. Lied, cheated and stole to combat your lying, your cheating and your thievery.

You hit him, hit him hard, and continuously. But, he did indeed hit back 10x harder. In the disaster of the DOW his brawling, in broad daylight, counting coup as the fight rages is the old man's finest hour. That shared battlefield of dead & scarred I shall take to the grave.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not Hillary

☠️☠️☠️��
    Thought she was goin' back in that House. Gonna take Bill. Gonna take Obama and his swingin' wife back in that House. Gonna take that lowlife , that turncoat Bush2 back in there.

No. Uh, uh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Thought she was goin' back in that House. Gonna take Bill. Gonna take Obama and his swingin' wife back in that House. Gonna take that lowlife , that turncoat Bush2 back in there.

No. Uh, uh.
    I like how Trump exposed your low self esteem, so I love the old man for that....if it pleases you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He never stood a chance for (greatness). You crawled up his ass day one and have played dead in there every day since. It's heartless, but, there ain't one thing we could do to stop ya's. And you knew it, that is why you declared war on him day one. You lost and you wanted to deny him every single avenue of happiness & contentment.

You thought you could break him, get him to stipulate to (uncle) go back to the Towers and you'd install your man. No. Instead he turned in the corner and attacked ya back. Went for your jugular. Shined the light on your . Made life miserable where he could. Lied, cheated and stole to combat your lying, your cheating and your thievery.

You hit him, hit him hard, and continuously. But, he did indeed hit back 10x harder. In the disaster of the DOW his brawling, in broad daylight, counting coup as the fight rages is the old man's finest hour. That shared battlefield of dead & scarred I shall take to the grave.
    Trump's tenure isn't over. His chance to do good isn't over. He could still turn it around like Ebenezer Scrooge after his parley with the Ghost of Christmas future, if he wanted to.

Trump's time isn't up yet, why are you giving up on him, Cully?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like how Trump exposed your low self esteem, so I love the old man for that....if it pleases you
    How'd he do that?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump's tenure isn't over. His chance to do good isn't over. He could still turn it around like Ebenezer Scrooge after his parley with the Ghost of Christmas future, if he wanted to.

Trump's time isn't up yet, why are you giving up on him, Cully?
    I ain't. I'm totin' up the ciphers and lodging them on the scoreboard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No. Uh, uh.
    They were fresh out of jacks and timbers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were fresh out of jacks and timbers
    Therefore, they couldn't start back down.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How'd he do that?
    You worship a hoax

Without doubt, Kate has a touch of the down or the low self esteem at your place is off the charts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You worship a hoax

Without doubt, Kate has a touch of the down or the low self esteem at your place is off the charts
    But, he ain't a hoax. He made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with everything bum said and I extend it to Trump's base.

Absurd, it's a reminder to him and Cult 45 that people knew what was coming and their echo cheer leading chamber didn't.

Look at the le, I didn't start the thread. To not see it through would be a disservice to this moment in history, pandemics don't just come around...
    Cult 45 will never be convinced, unfortunately. The latest pivots are "from/with Covid," "this is an old people problem. We shouldn't shut down the economy to save a few 80 year olds." (all false, of course. This is hitting working age people hard, too). "The is a New York problem." "The evil Libs are inflating the death toll."

etc, etc, etc.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    But, he ain't a hoax. He made President.
    In le only

Huge population of low self esteem

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Now get inside there

Sea cow is waiting for your leftovers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In le only

Huge population of low self esteem
    That's all there is.

& he gave you the 63 million. Stayed outta NY. CA. IL. the upper Eastern Seaboard, cept for that 1 EC vote in Maine.

He worked you to death, clamster. Hillary too. She was all set for her turn. She was gonna be 45, gonna break that glass ceiling at Javitts.

So, she too will have something to take on into the grave.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's all there is.

& he gave you the 63 million. Stayed outta NY. CA. IL. the upper Eastern Seaboard, cept for that 1 EC vote in Maine.

He worked you to death, clamster. Hillary too. She was all set for her turn. She was gonna be 45, gonna break that glass ceiling at Javitts.

So, she too will have something to take on into the grave.
    That’s a sad tale, dale

Obedience means low self esteem

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That’s a sad tale, dale

Obedience means low self esteem
    You're being obstinate again. You do that every time I get in your kitchen.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're being obstinate again. You do that every time I get in your kitchen.
    You are obsessed with both of them

It’s because he told you to

Low self esteem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The pining over 2016 won't end 'round here till another dem sets foot in the office.

"not my president, I didn't vote!"

Still your president

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The pining over 2016 won't end 'round here till another dem sets foot in the office.

"not my president, I didn't vote!"

Still your president
    I never cared about party

You however picked

Thread Information