Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA market aftergame show, Cooper as how it feels to get a big block in a Finals.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol yep lebron should have shot it when he had 4 defenders keyed in on him wow the hate is real
    Sign into your Maverick Slob accounts. Put all your sh** bolder on the record, slob.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing says "morally bankrupt team attempting to cover-up for a sexual predator" better than Black Mamba jerseys.

What's next, OJ jerseys? Micheal Jackson Jerseys?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’ll take a loss with tough shots but losing to jimmy getting FTs on every single drive in the final 1:30 is hard to swallow. I would think they don’t call such calls in a finals game with. A min left but for jimmy they do lol . I guess Sunday it is

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I’ll take a loss with tough shots but losing to jimmy getting FTs on every single drive in the final 1:30 is hard to swallow. I would think they don’t call such calls in a finals game with. A min left but for jimmy they do lol . I guess Sunday it is
    Nuggets wept, keep him out of the lane & he wouldn’t get to the line but not everyone has Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol yep lebron should have shot it when he had 4 defenders keyed in on him wow the hate is real
    It was Mamba night so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall mother ers really lost another game to this varsity team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This mother er really crying about calls?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kieff should be cut immediately for singlehandedly blowing the last two possessions lol
    lol you actually a Lakers fan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those were some clutch free throws by Herro.

If only Kawhi was that clutch in 2013.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If only Pop didn’t bench Duncan
    If only Tim didn’t miss a point blank layup

happens

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    If only Pop didn’t bench Duncan
    If only Tim didn’t miss a point blank layup

happens
    If only Turnobili didn’t turn the ball over a million times AND split the FT. (Kawhi was a Rondo level FT shooter in ‘13)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers lose to one man JV team again. Would be biggest fail ever to lose series. Likely no but do Heat know any better?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was impressed by Butler hitting his freethrows when the Heat were down.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Serious question if Miami wins does the ring count then? Asking for a friend

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This seris aint over yet? Damn, the Lakers are pathetic. If Dragic was healthy Miami was gonna be a champ.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These are the type of bums Kawhi carried to a chip
    This year the Raps made it to the 2nd round without him. -2,000 points for tryna mislead these farmers son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LAL Fans start excuses now:

1. Refs against us - look how Butler got 4 late FTs
    2. Davis hurt _________ + vagina
    3. 3rd choice (at least) Plug and play coach cannot adapt
    4. James cannot do it himself and is getting old
    5. Kuzma sucks and is soft...
    6. We got wrong Morris this one sucks too
    Last edited by Rummpd; 10-10-2020 at 06:39 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proof that this is one of the weakest le teams of all time. going to game 6 against Jimmy and a bunch of scrubs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question if Miami wins does the ring count then? Asking for a friend
    No it will be a bubble ** championship but still an epic fail by LAL

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yall mother ers really lost another game to this varsity team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green catching bs for missed shot

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...044714008.html

James takes high road to his credit while Vogel whining on FTs

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...iss-just-go-in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also :

Sixers
    Brett Brown
    Elton Brand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look man, I hate the ing Lakers and I don't like Lebron James or AD for what he did to NOP because it was eerily similar to how Kiwi forced himself out of SA. But Lebron is 36 and is playing amazing. Dude isn't the GOAT like some people say, but he is a damn good player. He's outclassing AD who some said a few years ago could be the best in the league if he were on a good team.

And the agendas here are insane. The Heat is the weakest finals team ever? They are scrappy as and their best player has performed at a superstar level this entire series. Butler is a ing killer, and "fringe top 15 player" all you want, he's a top 5 player so far this series and most of these playoffs. There is no asterisk on this le, either way. Bubble basketball has been some of the most focused basketball i've seen. ESPECIALLY from the Heat. The players can't party after a win every night at clubs. There aren't outside distractions really at all.

I am rooting for the Heat, but honestly some of you trolls here need to quit with the same ty arguments you've been recycling for the last 8 years. It's tiring as . Heat deserve to be in the finals more than the Clippers do, that's for damn sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look man, I hate the ing Lakers and I don't like Lebron James or AD for what he did to NOP because it was eerily similar to how Kiwi forced himself out of SA. But Lebron is 36 and is playing amazing. Dude isn't the GOAT like some people say, but he is a damn good player. He's outclassing AD who some said a few years ago could be the best in the league if he were on a good team.

And the agendas here are insane. The Heat is the weakest finals team ever? They are scrappy as and their best player has performed at a superstar level this entire series. Butler is a ing killer, and "fringe top 15 player" all you want, he's a top 5 player so far this series and most of these playoffs. There is no asterisk on this le, either way. Bubble basketball has been some of the most focused basketball i've seen. ESPECIALLY from the Heat. The players can't party after a win every night at clubs. There aren't outside distractions really at all.

I am rooting for the Heat, but honestly some of you trolls here need to quit with the same ty arguments you've been recycling for the last 8 years. It's tiring as . Heat deserve to be in the finals more than the Clippers do, that's for damn sure.
    Strong post just having fun with the anointed Fakers and Heat are a tough out but without what was leading scorer and their DVP year for at least part of series. They do have a uva coach and Butler coming up big on highest stage. Go Heat!

Thread Information