Page 297 of 303 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 7567
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    DarrinS might be the number one msnbc/Maddow reposter in this forum, tbh
    Need to know what fringe conservative pundits and conspiracy theorists are saying? Spurstalk Republicans will tell you.

Need to know what fringe liberal pundits and conspiracy theorists are saying? Spurstalk Republicans will tell you that too.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Difference is you never admit you're wrong and cling to your disinfo until death.

Your self-perception of being right is more important to you than life itself.

Common trait among Trump s.
    ...you ain't nary better, Dumps. The next time you stipulate to being wrong will be the first time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for not denying it, you're an unconvincing liar

a million Americans dead in two years from a preventable disease is a legit reason to cry, tuff guy.
    You're making tremendous progress. I expect you to have a Twitter breakthrough soon. I see a Nobel in your future, between shifts of course, customers first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ef-man got quiet as after det one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're making tremendous progress. I expect you to have a Twitter breakthrough soon. I see a Nobel in your future, between shifts of course, customers first.
    Keep talking about me, it makes you look smart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ~10,000 recorded deaths in the last three days.

not all COVID deaths are reported. in some places a social stigma attaches to COVID and in some localities, authorities refuse to name COVID as a cause of death. in Texas last year there was a curiously large rise in pneumonia deaths.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...death-n1275929

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ~10,000 recorded deaths in the last three days.

not all COVID deaths are reported. in some places a social stigma attaches to COVID and in some localities, authorities refuse to name COVID as a cause of death. in Texas last year there was a curiously large rise in pneumonia deaths.

Explains why Texas has not officially surpassed CA in covid death statistics.

Only about 550 deaths away from being #1.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...death-n1275929

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ALERT!!!

CNN, in association with Johns Hopkins University is going to lodge 4,000+ Americans death today, Friday, February 4, 2022.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who cares if thousands of people a day are dying? we are working toward natural herd immunity!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who cares if thousands of people a day are dying? we are working toward natural herd immunity!!
    At this point people are trying to turn a legit public health catastrophe into a background assumption, the background being mass death and morbidity from a preventable disease.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You, you guys cared when President Trump was first with the herd immunity exclamation. You all called him everything but a white man for doing so. Over two years later you're ready to follow the old man. And you've only got 15 percentage points to get to that 80% threshold for our herd. The problem? You were at 49% on Independence Day. It took you 7 months to get the last 15 percentage points.

Mush, mush!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You, you guys cared when President Trump was first with the herd immunity exclamation. You all called him everything but a white man for doing so. Over two years later you're ready to follow the old man. And you've only got 15 percentage points to get to that 80% threshold for our herd. The problem? You were at 49% on Independence Day. It took you 7 months to get the last 15 percentage points.

Mush, mush!!!
    you missed the sarcasm. "natural" herd immunity is a death sentence to millions

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At this point people are trying to turn a legit public health catastrophe into a background assumption, the background being mass death and morbidity from a preventable disease.
    True. Absolutely true. And you guys started this . And you know who is giving that old man a high five over this, Winester? Not the children, no, he wouldn't deign to attempt a high five with any of them, or, Mel. No, absolutely not. The man I'm thinking of is a sure thing on that high five. Who, have I designated, Winester?...Initials...S.M.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you missed the sarcasm. "natural" herd immunity is a death sentence to millions
    I'll just bet it was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep talking about me, it makes you look smart
    Then you should do it, since you don't look smart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Innumeracy.

800 one day later. OP does not understand exponential growth.

I may not have superpowers, but I understand math. Deaths will follow diagnosed cases, and diagnosed cases have been following a pretty steep growth curve.

Due to Republicans not taking precautions, and already chomping at the bit to roll back what has been done, people will die. They will die because this will spread farther than it should.

Reality does not care about the president's fee fees, and the "tone at the top" matters. The tone at the top has been disorganized, uninformed, and irresponsible.
    & when (those Deaths) surpass 23+k "you'll" win.
    So go ahead and declare RG the winner, chop, chop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So go ahead and declare RG the winner, chop, chop.
    Absolutely. RG won. I lost. I was wrong.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Innumeracy.

I may not have superpowers, but I understand math. Deaths will follow diagnosed cases, and diagnosed cases have been following a pretty steep growth curve.

Due to Republicans not taking precautions, and already chomping at the bit to roll back what has been done, people will die. They will die because this will spread farther than it should.

Reality does not care about the president's fee fees, and the "tone at the top" matters. The tone at the top has been disorganized, uninformed, and irresponsible.
    Ten days ago US cases: 4.6k. Today that is 56k.

If virus takes 2-8 weeks to kill we will see a dramatic rise in fatalities about the same time frame. Cuomo is right to be worried. This has hit a nursing home in the city where my dad lives, prompting the mayor to declare an emergency. My dad trusted me when I said it was going to get bad, but it wasn't quite real to him until now.
    These numbers don't mean what you think they mean. It's not like when someone contracts the coronavirus, magically a new flag is sent to increase the count. There were plenty of people in the United States that were infected and weren't counted until they were tested. I'm sure there's still some spread happening but you can't use that sudden increase in confirmed cases as a sign of increased spread rate.
    RG was also right about what the number of cases meant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Innumeracy.

Ten days ago US cases: 4.6k. Today that is 56k.

If virus takes 2-8 weeks to kill we will see a dramatic rise in fatalities about the same time frame. Cuomo is right to be worried. This has hit a nursing home in the city where my dad lives, prompting the mayor to declare an emergency. My dad trusted me when I said it was going to get bad, but it wasn't quite real to him until now.
    Update (27 March 2020---4AM):::

Corona dead: 1100
    Regular Flu dead: 23+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed...
    your last update was posted about 8 hours ago.

now up and over 1500. that rate isn't alarming?
    idiot would have to understand math for that. Even after it gets more deadly than the flu, which it will, he will simply shrug it off, and move on to the next troll attempt.
    So RG calling dale an idiot who does not understand math is also correct and called dale’s disappearance and next trolling act too.

Dang you RG!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RG was also right about what the number of cases meant.
    Absolutely...

President Trump: 400,000 Americans dead of the COVIDPERIOD
    MF Biden: 525,000 Americans dead of the COVID.

& counting, kids.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did a number on Ef. Spin him up and watch him go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did a number on Ef. Spin him up and watch him go
    You were quick to sperm shield for dale but you are still avoiding the question on dale’s patent violations.

I say dale has taken credit for other’s .

Do you believe dale has not taken credit for other’s or are you too butthurt to answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were quick to sperm shield for dale but you are still avoiding the question on dale’s patent violations.

I say dale has taken credit for other’s .

Do you believe dale has not taken credit for other’s or are you too butthurt to answer.
    A number I tell you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ALERT!!!

CNN, in association with Johns Hopkins University came within a rat's ass of recording 5,000 Americans dead of the COVID, Friday, January 4, 2022.

4,831 Americans died of the COVID according to CNN & Johns Hopkins University.

Thread Information