Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why I hate today's NBA.

Curry scored 16 points - He's hurt
    Curry scored 43 points - He's back!!!!!!
    Curry scored 22 points - oh wait, he's really still hurt

And now Kang is pulling this crap.

This is a total Kobe move, every time he had bad games, it was I was hurt but I still ply because I am such a wrrir. The young bucks saw this and is copying it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh, outside of 2016, his last two playoffs? PER of 9 and 13.9. That is below average. So of the past 3 years forgetting the first 3 years, he’s really only had one really good playoffs.

Gravity I buy, but he has that same gravity in the regular season and his numbers are all-star quality. Yet, in the playoffs? His shooting and impact stats nose dive despite having that same gravity.

He gets to play with Curry who has insane gravity and impact stats, KD who does the same. I just don’t understand why he’s talked about like he could be a 1A on a good team when he’s basically been meh to flat out bad in the playoffs outside of a truly occasional huge game (because he’s such a great shooter)
    Steph won b2b regular season MVP awards yet he hasn't been able to translate that to the Finals where a bench player won one, and Kevin Durant won the next two. Steph's ppg dropped by 5 in the playoffs vs RS. If a "great" player cannot average more in the RS than the playoffs, he's doing something wrong because the RS teams he faces are mostly sub-500 teams.

People talk about assisted shots, Kawhi's career average assisted 3pt is higher than Klay's. He gets more unassisted shots from 2 but Klay isn't a big 2pt shooter because he doesn't need to be on that team. If KL could get his shot off like Klay does, KL would probably not shoot as many from 2.

Had KL not won the finals MVP, I don't think there'd be a lot of talk on here about his offensive game. He's shown some signs, had some moments for sure, but he's yet to put it together to mean anything. Spurs beat Houston without him just as the Warriors beat them without Steph.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And now Kang is pulling this crap.

This is a total Kobe move, every time he had bad games, it was I was hurt but I still ply because I am such a wrrir. The young bucks saw this and is copying it.
    If it was Kobe who punched that blackboard, he'd have announced it to the media minutes after it happened so they could start writing stories about his "will to win" (and he'd have his excuse set up in advance). He'd also make sure to hold his hand and wince in pain after every brick he chucked for maximum dramatic effect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was Kobe who punched that blackboard, he'd have announced it to the media minutes after it happened so they could start writing stories about his "will to win" (and he'd have his excuse set up in advance). He'd also make sure to hold his hand and wince in pain after every brick he chucked for maximum dramatic effect.
    He won’t announce it beforehand although the rest would be true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat Hands just can't admit defeat

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He saw Kobe get paid 50 million and not even play for 2 years. He figures he can squeeze 4 out of them.
    Wasn't it 90 over 3?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't it 90 over 3?
    he Lakers did not announce financial terms, but a source told ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne that the deal is worth $48.5 million.

Bryant, 35, will maintain his status as the NBA's highest-paid player over the course of the extension, the source told Shelburne. The 2007-08 league MVP will receive $23.5 million in the first year and $25 million in the second year of the extension, according to the source.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm sure his pussy was aching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lebron goes to the West, he'll never see another Finals appearance before the Warriors split up.
    Damn I was right again.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

made loser faked cramps in the 2014 Finals.

Thread Information