Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That was classic Cowboys, which is what makes them so much fun to watch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    . i dont care what the stat sheet said. it was the most infuriating performance by a qb i've ever seen in a raiders game. worse than aaron brooks, andrew walter, jawalrus, rob johnson, matt lienart, marques tuiasosopo, ing Tee Martin. it was worse because this for 3/4 of the game refused to throw the ball past the line of scrimmage. dumpoffs, bubble screens galore. and took 7 sacks. at least daWALRUS would have TRIED to throw the ball further than 6 yards down the field.

he only scored 7 points against them, and the touchdown came ONE play after Orakpo dropped the easiest interception of his life, so we really shouldn't have scored on that drive. its fine though Matty Ice proceeded to throw a pick 6 on a dumpoff, so he gave his 7 points back
    of couse that's all he was going to throw, doubtful he had the necessary timing with his receivers thanks to a minimal prep job

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    of couse that's all he was going to throw, doubtful he had the necessary timing with his receivers thanks to a minimal prep job
    he got the most reps of any qb in camp/preseason. he was also practicing with the first team all week.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    So we are one game back right now and assuming Dallas loses to Denver, it will be skins at Dallas on SNF for 1st in the division despite that 0-3 start. Team still looks horrible though, the raiders were just that bad (lol Flynn).

Orakpo has had dropped picks like that throughout his career and has yet to get an int in his career. We get back 2 key defensive players after this week too. Helu needs more reps

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    this thread

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    . i dont care what the stat sheet said. it was the most infuriating performance by a qb i've ever seen in a raiders game. worse than aaron brooks, andrew walter, jawalrus, rob johnson, matt lienart, marques tuiasosopo, ing Tee Martin. it was worse because this for 3/4 of the game refused to throw the ball past the line of scrimmage. dumpoffs, bubble screens galore. and took 7 sacks. at least daWALRUS would have TRIED to throw the ball further than 6 yards down the field.

he only scored 7 points against them, and the touchdown came ONE play after Orakpo dropped the easiest interception of his life, so we really shouldn't have scored on that drive. its fine though Matty Ice proceeded to throw a pick 6 on a dumpoff, so he gave his 7 points back
    It was horrid. I remember him going HAM in Green Bay. Idk what happened. I guess the Raiders just have a ty O-line.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    It was horrid. I remember him going HAM in Green Bay. Idk what happened. I guess the Raiders just have a ty O-line.
    o-line wasn't great, but that wasn't the problem. he would hold onto the ball and would never pull the trigger. it seriously looked like he was just making a point to the receivers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just wanted to bump this thread ahead of the lions game and remind you guys to know that Americas team (much like America) is on the come up... and some (Nfl analysts) are predicting a great playoff run.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    cowboys fans think the cowboys can make a playoff run. water is wet, tony romo chokes, etc etc

Thread Information