Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Wrong!

Explain why the tiny island of Trinidad has had more sub10.00 sprinters than all of white Europe and Asia combined? Look at Nigeria, a nation with nothing, they have had about a dozen sub10.00 sprinters. Look at age group track, all the records held by little black kids.

Ever notice the elusiveness, agility and quicks we see with black running backs? Well it's the same with speed. This has nothing at all to do with want, need, culture, social economical etc etc, it's about the physique, nothing else.

It's really boring watching a know nothing like you trying to play this stupid bullshxt you do, ok? I'm not going to play your games, ok? If you can't figure out by now that track is a major interest of mine......wow~~~~

Name any college, NFL team, country and I will tell you their best sprinters, hurdlers, long jumpers. Try me
    So your telling me...

Blacks in the U.S. really don't care for track?

Whats the most common item found on almost any local track surface in the U.S.?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So your telling me...

Blacks in the U.S. really don't care for track?

Whats the most common item found on almost any local track surface in the U.S.?

Are you tellung me you really need to be asking me silly ass questions? Why?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was on a board....

guy...what do you know about track and the NFL?

After I listed every single sub 14.00 hurdler/0ver 25 foot long jumper/47.00 400m/9.5/10.30 sprinter, their school and pro team.

guy...you Googled that.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Why do people fight it so damn hard? It does amaze me. Why is it so damn hard to grasp....a track fan....??? How more obvious does it need to be?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Are you tellung me you really need to be asking me silly ass questions? Why?
    Because you posted it was WRONG little fella?
    Got it?

Most common item on most track surfaces? small fry...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because you posted it was WRONG little fella?
    Got it?

Most common item on most track surfaces? small fry...
    Chalk is the most common item found on any track surface.

Wrong about what?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The All Time SWAC 100m

lane

1.Willie McGee Alcorn
    2.Robert Taylor TSU
    3.Oliver Ford SoU
    4.Jimmy Hines TSU
    5.Stone Johnson Grambling
    6.George Anderson SoU
    7.Richard Stebbins Grambling
    8.Henry Neal TSU

Now who can tell me which of those played in the NFL?

Big fish, small pond.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    The All Time SWAC 100m

lane

1.Willie McGee Alcorn
    2.Robert Taylor TSU
    3.Oliver Ford SoU
    4.Jimmy Hines TSU
    5.Stone Johnson Grambling
    6.George Anderson SoU
    7.Richard Stebbins Grambling
    8.Henry Neal TSU

Now who can tell me which of those played in the NFL?

Big fish, small pond.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Chalk is the most common item found on any track surface.

Wrong about what?
    Old man... People use the little plastic cones now.

Bobby Pins and hair ties.
    Long time since you been to a track for a sport you know everything about? Surely you have been asked to coach with your wealth of knowledge???

Oh, Girls are allowed to run now.

Blacks in the U.S. do like track as illustrated by my previous example.
    The old tattered ship is "listing" to one side.
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-05-2015 at 08:41 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Old man... People use the little plastic cones now.

Bobby Pins and hair ties.
    Long time since you been to a track for a sport you know everything about? Surely you have been asked to coach with your wealth of knowledge???

Oh, Girls are allowed to run now.

Blacks in the U.S. do like track as illustrated by my previous example.
    The old tattered ship is "listing" to one side.
    As you try your very lamest possible to do ....what? You have this phobia about those who know far more about things than you do I've noticed, why?

I'm an historian and a spint guru, ok? There is nothing about that aspect of the sport I don't know, nothing! I could coach the sprints, and school anyone on the who, what, where and when.

Why you try to fight it as hard as you do, why?

All you accomplish here is show how stupid you are in trying to fight that.

You have any idea at all how many blacks want nothing toi do with track? You really this dumb?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you realize the USA HS 100m record is the same as the Poland National record?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    As you try your very lamest possible to do ....what? You have this phobia about those who know far more about things than you do I've noticed, why?

I'm an historian and a spint guru, ok? There is nothing about that aspect of the sport I don't know, nothing! I could coach the sprints, and school anyone on the who, what, where and when.

Why you try to fight it as hard as you do, why?

All you accomplish here is show how stupid you are in trying to fight that.

You have any idea at all how many blacks want nothing toi do with track? You really this dumb?
    Then why do they far outmumber whites at practicing track at a young age even though blacks are only 11% of the population. (And Of course there are plenty of blacks that don't give a about ANY sport. ). It's a generalization that is valid. Blacks are far more interested in the sprints than whites. If you deny this I can clearly state you know NOTHING ABOUT TRACK.

So a kid comes to you wanting to run the mile. What's the first thing you do with him?

You said you know everything and you keep up with nothing... Guru Chalk my ass.. Release yourself from the Greek Games old fart.
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-09-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then why do they far outmumber whites at practicing track at a young age even though blacks are only 11% of the population. (And Of course there are plenty of blacks that don't give a about ANY sport. ). It's a generalization that is valid. Blacks are far more interested in the sprints than whites. If you deny this I can clearly state you know NOTHING ABOUT TRACK.

So a kid comes to you wanting to run the mile. What's the first thing you do with him?

You said you know everything and you keep up with nothing... Guru Chalk my ass.. Release yourself from the Greek Games old fart.
    Do you honestly believe all this total bull you toss out? Talk about a dumb , sheesh! no we don't see more blacks going out for the sprints than others. Now if your dumbass wants to talk %'s that's different.

Dude, I'm that guy who can talk Sani Brown, Noah Lyles, Michael Norman, go aheasd look um up. Ya wanna talk NCAA track? How about MEAC or SWAC?

You are joke guy, a bad one.

And if a kid came to me wanting to run the mile his age would determine what I told him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Do you honestly believe all this total bull you toss out? Talk about a dumb , sheesh! no we don't see more blacks going out for the sprints than others. Now if your dumbass wants to talk %'s that's different.

Dude, I'm that guy who can talk Sani Brown, Noah Lyles, Michael Norman, go aheasd look um up. Ya wanna talk NCAA track? How about MEAC or SWAC?

You are joke guy, a bad one.

And if a kid came to me wanting to run the mile his age would determine what I told him.
    You are listing again little fella.

You know names but don't understand the sport itself.
    So let's hear about how you got into sprinting and how you would have converted to the mile because you could not break 11.5 for the 100 meters.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are listing again little fella.

You know names but don't understand the sport itself.
    So let's hear about how you got into sprinting and how you would have converted to the mile because you could not break 11.5 for the 100 meters.
    I'm not the one trying my damnest to look like some re , that would be you. I could coach the sprints and I don't understand it, huh? You wanna talk speed endurance, the key to sprinting? You know anything at all about this stuff?

Why the stupid questions little man? You're a ing joke guy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm not the one trying my damnest to look like some re , that would be you. I could coach the sprints and I don't understand it, huh? You wanna talk speed endurance, the key to sprinting? You know anything at all about this stuff?

Why the stupid questions little man? You're a ing joke guy.
    Answer the question.
    I smell a fake.

You can answer your own question by starting with creatine phosphate and ATP.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Answer the question.
    I smell a fake.
    Ask the question right, don't try this rookie of trying to ignore individualism in track. There is no one size fits all here.

Now think ya stupid , ok? Every athlete is different, honest they are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ask the question right, don't try this rookie of trying to ignore individualism in track. There is no one size fits all here.

Now think ya stupid , ok? Every athlete is different, honest they are.
    Sure they are but they ALL have some clear limitations you dumb .
    So tell me about the limitations, I already gave you a hint.

And since you could not break 11.5 for 100 m how would you have trained yourself to convert to the mile?

Answers little fella.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure they are but they ALL have some clear limitations you dumb .
    So tell me about the limitations, I already gave you a hint.

And since you could not break 11.5 for 100 m how would you have trained yourself to convert to the mile?

Answers little fella.
    There are no limitations stupid until an athletes begins to age, so stop talking like some moron, ok?

And if a guy tried to be a sprinter he would never try the mile without trying the 400 first. And if that didn't work ya dumb , ya try the 800m. Nobody goes from sprint aspirations straight to the mile.

This is going ti be fun, seeing how ya don't have a clue.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    There are no limitations stupid until an athletes begins to age, so stop talking like some moron, ok?

And if a guy tried to be a sprinter he would never try the mile without trying the 400 first. And if that didn't work ya dumb , ya try the 800m. Nobody goes from sprint aspirations straight to the mile.

This is going ti be fun, seeing how ya don't have a clue.
    Oh.

So sprinters can sprint a marathon? Why it's obvious, there are no limitations. You Fckn don't know what ATP and creatine phosphate are just like you don't know about DNA.

I said how would you convert you dumb Fck.

Listing tremors begin...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Busy listing.
    im out.

Cant wait for the BS.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh.

So sprinters can sprint a marathon? Why it's obvious, there are no limitations. You Fckn don't know what ATP and creatine phosphate are just like you don't know about DNA.

I said how would you convert you dumb Fck.

Listing tremors begin...
    What sprinter can only run a 11.5? What are you re ed? You were talking about a wannabe ya dummy. That's right there are no limitations until an athlete finds the event that best suits his individualism.

Damn you're dumb.

An 11.5 sprinter, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you like to know about ATP and creatine phosphate? Dude, you do need a schooling.

Here ya go little man.
    http://learn.quinnipiac.edu/at/facul...atine_atp.html

Now think ya dumb , this is why I mentioned individualism.

Now before ya look even dumber, ya do know we did have a runner hold all the American records from the 50 yard dash to the mile, right?
    Last edited by Avante; 09-10-2015 at 12:23 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do get a kicker out of dumb s like this little , they just can't stand it wheh they meet somebody whoi knows more than they do, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This idiot really thinks I don't get pathways and lactic acid and ATP/Creatine Phosphate, ha~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What sprinter can only run a 11.5? What are you re ed? You were talking about a wannabe ya dummy. That's right there are no limitations until an athlete finds the event that best suits his individualism.

Damn you're dumb.

An 11.5 sprinter, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you like to know about ATP and creatine phosphate? Dude, you do need a schooling.

Here ya go little man.
    http://learn.quinnipiac.edu/at/facul...atine_atp.html

Now think ya dumb , this is why I mentioned individualism.

Now before ya look even dumber, ya do know we did have a runner hold all the American records from the 50 yard dash to the mile, right?
    You give me a website because you can't discuss it...

So we have a record holder at the 50 and the mile...
    Great. You go back to when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. You think this could happen PRESENT day?With full participation and specialization? Really.

Discuss the workouts you do with you sprinters to "hold" their speed? And how you believe this might aid in the systems relevant to the aforementioned bio molecules. Please. In your own words sprinting Guru...

Bottom line: stop trying to discuss things you know nothing about. When you pretend to have some knowledge, keep it tight. You clearly can list. Consider this your gift and shut down there.

Come clean little buddy, that's all.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You give me a website because you can't discuss it...

So we have a record holder at the 50 and the mile...
    Great. You go back to when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. You think this could happen PRESENT day?With full participation and specialization? Really.

Discuss the workouts you do with you sprinters to "hold" their speed? And how you believe this might aid in the systems relevant to the aforementioned bio molecules. Please. In your own words sprinting Guru...

Bottom line: stop trying to discuss things you know nothing about. When you pretend to have some knowledge, keep it tight. You clearly can list. Consider this your gift and shut down there.

Come clean little buddy, that's all.
    What you are doing is trying way too hard to make something real simple more complex than it really is, why? Sprinters have been setting WR's for over 200 years, ok?

The key to sprinting is maximizing your ability to sustain a higher % of your max velocity, or MV, that is done by building that speed endurance. Obviously that comes about by running over distance, stuff like repeat 300's. You want to tax the system so a "mere" 100m is a ho hum affair.

What seperates Usain Bolt from everyone else other than his stride is the fact he is capable of sustaining a higher % of that MV than anyone else, so we get this illusion that he is coming on when in reality he is decellerating the slowest as he comes back from a higer MV.

I do get a kick out of dummies like you who really don't get this stuff at all, ha~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What you are doing is trying way too hard to make something real simple more complex than it really is, why? Sprinters have been setting WR's for over 200 years, ok?

The key to sprinting is maximizing your ability to sustain a higher % of your max velocity, or MV, that is done by building that speed endurance. Obviously that comes about by running over distance, stuff like repeat 300's. You want to tax the system so a "mere" 100m is a ho hum affair.

What seperates Usain Bolt from everyone else other than his stride is the fact he is capable of sustaining a higher % of that MV than anyone else, so we get this illusion that he is coming on when in reality he is decellerating the slowest as he comes back from a higer MV.

I do get a kick out of dummies like you who really don't get this stuff at all, ha~~~~~~~~~~
    Turnover.

You did not even mention it.

You think records will keep being set to what time? Since there are NO LIMITATIONS. So in 500 years humans will get down to what? Since THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS. GD fool... I mean this is really simple stuff... Cmon little fella, no limits?

And you never answered the key biochemical problem with humans, never touched it. Hint: how long does max vel last and why not longer?
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-10-2015 at 02:27 PM.

Thread Information