Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Packers -3.5
    Falcons -7.5
    Saints -3
    Jets -3
    If I wasn't a Saints fan, I would definitely take the Saints here, but I'm always doubtful when it comes to my teams.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Packers -3.5
    Falcons -7.5
    Saints -3
    Jets -3
    Any reasoning at all behind those plays?

Sell me on Saints - 3, come on man...why?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If I wasn't a Saints fan, I would definitely take the Saints here, but I'm always doubtful when it comes to my teams.
    Contrary to my solid lock thread, I like the Saints -3 better. Although I got beat up so bad last week I'm questioning all of them.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Contrary to my solid lock thread, I like the Saints -3 better. Although I got beat up so bad last week I'm questioning all of them.
    Pay attention.

You are trying to do what so many others do, you really think you can win without doing any research/homework/trends/stats.......right? you will lose your ass, just like last week. You...MUST...understand the fundamentals, and realize there really is a science to this. But, you'll....yeah right...as you continue to lose while watching me win because I get how this is done.

Dude, the internet is full of info...USE IT!!!!!!!!....but you're too ing lazy, right?

How do the Saints do in the role as a HF? How do the Giants do as a RD? How many points have the Saints scored/given up? How about the Giants? You start there.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-30-2015 at 02:51 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pay attention.

You are trying to do what so many others do, you really think you can win without doing any research/homework/trends/stats.......right? you will lose your ass, just like last week. You...MUST...understand the fundamentals, and realize there really is a science to this. But, you'll....yeah right...as you continue to lose while watching me win because I get how this is done.

Dude, the internet is full of info...USE IT!!!!!!!!....but you're too ing lazy, right?

How do the Saints do in the role as a HF? How do the Giants do as a RD? How many points have the Saints scored/given up? How about the Giants? You start there.
    I use some advanced metrics I've developed since about lunch time.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I use some advanced metrics I've developed since about lunch time.
    You try too hard to...see see me everyone, I'm funny, huh?.....why?

I bet real $$$$ on my plays, ok? I have to know all I can or I lose real $$$$. I have spent years working on how to win $$$$ at this. Why not drop your goofy bull and learn something? My teachers Wayne Allyln Root, Marc Lawrence, Jim Feist, the best in the biz at this.

I don't care how much ya know, the best ya can hope for...3 out of 5, 6 out of 10. And that's with all the angles/trends/stats.

GROW UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You try too hard to...see see me everyone, I'm funny, huh?.....why?

I bet real $$$$ on my plays, ok? I have to know all I can or I lose real $$$$. I have spent years working on how to win $$$$ at this. Why not drop your goofy bull and learn something? My teachers Wayne Allyln Root, Marc Lawrence, Jim Feist, the best in the biz at this.

I don't care how much ya know, the best ya can hope for...3 out of 5, 6 out of 10. And that's with all the angles/trends/stats.

GROW UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
    hahahahah. you're such an asshole.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    hahahahah. you're such an asshole.
    Well actually I'm a guy who started betting on NFL games about 30 years ago, yep...lost my ass. So I set out to find out why I was losing my ass. So I did.

Why you have some need to act like some little re ed punk,...???

I'm the real deal little guy, why you fight it...???

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Broncos +3, +130
    49ers +300
    Browns +5.5
    Seahawks -5

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Packers -3.5
    Falcons -7.5
    Saints -3
    Jets -3
    Dude, ya suck at this, ok?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, ya suck at this, ok?
    hahaha...you thought that I....Falcons -7.5 when the trend says that they never cover more than 5 playing Tampa Bay when Tampa Bay come in with....and Jets -3?

my daughter wanted to see what this betting was all about and I told her about the fun I have on here messing with the rookies....I let her post her choices...I even laid $1 on each game for her...
    wanted her to learn that this is tough business and it's not easy money....hopefully keep her away until she learns more about trends

Me...I'm 32-8 this season...yep....making some good $.

Sheesh...you thought I...Packers -3.5???? a sure thing? hahahhahahah

Thread Information