Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of my problems my whole has been that I've let people walk over me and treat me like I'm their . I'm serious about the fight club. Being able to duke it out with the possibility of beating the out of someone would help me greatly with stress.
    there is a reason why the 1% are usually skinny nerdy guys and not fake tough gym rat muscle types, excluding professional athletes. your priorities are all ed up, worrying more about punching people than making something of yourself

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Punching someone would make me happy. I know that you peckers on here and everyone else thinks I'm this pathetic pessimistic pussy but I have a dark side to me. My ty conscience is probably the only thing that stops me from being a in' psycho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it's not easy to live a celibate life but it doesn't mean an evil mind is the only way out of such mental stress imho. There's a difference between a voluntary celibate (like myself) and a miserable dude who can't get any pussies, but the boundary is fluid rather than rigid. You don't have no because you can't afford one, so why don't you simply accept the fact and live happily as a celibate like I do? A well-educated dude should never make himself unhappy just because of a or not having one.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Punching someone would make me happy. I know that you peckers on here and everyone else thinks I'm this pathetic pessimistic pussy but I have a dark side to me. My ty conscience is probably the only thing that stops me from being a in' psycho.
    I agree.

Guys like you can snap at any time and go on a killing spree. You're one mental breakdown from going into a school or movie theater and shoot some people up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you afford a karate class?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you afford a karate class?
    Or just a punching bag and Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit on repeat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can't even afford monthly payments on my college loans so please tell me how am I going to afford a weapon? Thank you. Besides, weapons are for pussies in my opinion. If I ever go psycho, I will use my hands.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    well you didn't expect to pay off college loans without a job requiring a college degree did you?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I was sadly naive and did not think it through. Bad decision making runs in the family. My bloodline is terrible with money.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    how come since then you didn't like learn a trade or apply to jobs for the past 8 years until you finally landed one?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I learn things the hard way.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    uhhhhh staying in a dead in job isn't exactly learning, really why don't you make a rule that you apply to a job a day? why not go work as a roughneck on the oil and gas rigs? they can make 80-90k a year no degree required.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have obligations.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what kind of an excuse is that? you can't work a real job because of so called "obligations?" go roughneck they'll make a man out of you and put a few bucks in your pocket.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol m>s playing step daddy.

Jacob you're doing great kid. At least you know not to go full potato and shoot up a movie theater or elementary school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did that slow moving car in front of you really piss you off while you were pushing those carts? tbh...
    he'll post in here after his shift ends i guess
    treadmill job
    31yr old virgin
    paying 250 for a handjob
    picklebreath
    Clean up in Aisle 4 pal

I don't clean up aisles either. If you guys were so dedicated to destroy me, shouldn't you have paid more attention to my previous posts to know what I do at Target?
    I just laugh at people that on me constantly. Usually, they are sitting comfortably at a dwsk behind a computer posting pics of themselves at Chipotle on Facebook at work. I'm at my sweat shop job busting my ass just to get a damn break. I've got swear dripping off my face and my heart is racing. Constantly on the go. Can any of you s say that? Let's put you in manual labor and see how you like it, I don't think you would be a happy camper.
    If trolling, best troll job I've ever seen

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    With my luck and ty coordination, I'd probably drop the gun and shoot myself in the or eye.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was sadly naive and did not think it through. Bad decision making runs in the family. My bloodline is terrible with money.
    Then you should've quit that Target and started over as soon as you realized the truth, it's never too late to fix what is wrong imo. Inactivity & pessimism are far worse than mistakes imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With my luck and ty coordination, I'd probably drop the gun and shoot myself in the or eye.
    Shoot in the imho then you'd have another excuse for being a lifelong virgin tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously though, the advice m>s gave you is true gold, dude knows where gold is and you better trust him. Dude urged me to pursue a profitable profession when I was an undergraduate and when chances were still open, but I didn't listen and I'm up to this day regretting not listening to him tbh. You are a hardcore celibate, Jacob, which can be made a of an advantage for you. Just like m>s said, you can even assume a beacon keeper job or something similar. Sure is boring as and you'd have to live alone somewhere with computer being your only companion, but it wouldn't matter to you would it? You're a lifelong MF'N celibate and you learned to be alone tbh. I'm currently studying at school hoping for the best, but if things fail to turn out the way I desire I'd seriously consider working on an remote island taking care of a beacon. Such jobs are even safer than office white collars and the pay is much better just for the boredom, but again boredom ain't no issue to a celibate like you.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lol m>s playing step daddy.

Jacob you're doing great kid. At least you know not to go full potato and shoot up a movie theater or elementary school.
    Kid? He's like in his 30s. If you haven't gone up the ladder by then you're a loser for life. lol

Working at target at that age is not a great sign for good old Jacob. It will probably get worst from now on.

He's already admitted they refuse to give him a promotion.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shoot in the imho then you'd have another excuse for being a lifelong virgin tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Mavs fans talk more against each other than against fans outside their fan base, it has been a tradition of them Mavs fans since before 2011 imho.

treadmill job
    31yr old virgin
    paying 250 for a handjob
    picklebreath

This thread is pretty awesome tbh

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Quitter? You ing serious? I spent 5 and a half years at 3 different colleges to get a piece of paper that said I graduated from college yet I'm a quitter?
    I've been busy as so I missed this thread ...but holy dude, somebody needs to talk some sense into you ... and I say that in the sincerest way possible. No guarantees in life is all you need to know. You keep digging and maybe you'll find something. Resorting to dead end jobs is not the answer.

Thread Information