Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Answer the track question ya F'N re .
    I dare you.
    Answer my questions dummy, yep,ya don't have a clue do ya?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm not even reading your questions.

Answer the track question. It's your forte. You know it all.

The 200 m dash.

Explain.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm not even reading your questions.

Answer the track question. It's your forte. You know it all.

The 200 m dash.

Explain.
    Let's work on showing all the stuff you knpw nothing about first, ok? So ya better try and nswer my questions, then once it's established that yes you're totally stupid then we;ll talk some track, got it? This is about showing how little ya know, got it?

I don't think ya know and asd we are seeing, ya don't know .

Post Count
    Good night Avante you sad old fake.

No wonder you never understood the 200 m dash you banter on about.
    Seriously, think about how many times you claimed you understood it and you can't answer simple questions about it because it does not involve a name and a time. You poor old sap.
    You can't even answer questions you claim to be an expert on?

All you do is regurgitate lists.
    Read Death Of A Salesman.
    That should hit home as well, or probably not.

Now continue on about how people can't answer your redundant reference material.
    Next post please.
    Thanks.

Post Count
    Please don't ever ask Avante a science question.
    He will soil his Depends.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Good night Avante you sad old fake.

No wonder you never understood the 200 m dash you banter on about.
    Seriously, think about how many times you claimed you understood it and you can't answer simple questions about it because it does not involve a name and a time. You poor old sap.
    You can't even answer questions you claim to be an expert on?

All you do is regurgitate lists.
    Read Death Of A Salesman.
    That should hit home as well, or probably not.

Now continue on about how people can't answer your redundant reference material.
    Next post please.
    Thanks.
    It was proven yoiu can't talk about anything, we just saw that ya dumb . I gave you how many chances to put me in my place and ya couldn't answer even one question. My God guy just how damn stupid are you?

And, it's fun showing you up, I just wish ya were more of a challenge ya dummy.

The 200m takes the speed of a 100m sprinter and the endurance of a 400m cat, the key is being able to maintain/sustain a high % of your max velocity. There are four stages, your start, acceleration to the curve, running the curve, then bringing it home. The best 200m cats usually had a 400 foundation, it is more about endurance than just speed since nobody is speeding up after around 70m. Usain Bolt was a teenage 45.3, Michael Johnson a 400 WR holder, they are the best 200m cats ever.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Please don't ever ask Avante a science question.
    He will soil his Depends.
    Dude, that coming from a guy who couldn't answer how many questions he was asked?

This is funny....

You...how many craters on the moon?
    Avante....how would I know, or care?
    You...you're stupid.

HA~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me...talk to me about Jamaican athletes at USA schools
    You...stick to stuff I know, what you know doesn't count.

HA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 01-12-2018 at 01:28 AM.

Post Count
    You are changing the questions you are asked to hide from your own ignorance.
    Can you cook food?

Im asking you questions here little fella.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So you think Avante is "smart" because he can memorize a list? Because he reads books of lists?
    He can't work out the most simple thought patterns that involve any sort of analysis. So I don't give a how much he reads, it's nothing beyond memorizing, no analysis, no critical thinking whatsoever. In my estimation he is stupid.

So what exactly is smart? Because a dog can be domesticated it's smart? It does what a human likes? Hogs are damn smart animals in the wild, after they get out from under the domestication. They learn patterns of behavior very quickly that avoid getting them killed. They have become an extremely "smart" pest in South Texas.

What is smart?
    Where did I ever imply that Avante is smart?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    To me a racist is a person who thinks this......all blacks are dumb.....all blacks are fast. That simply isn't true.

I have a lot of black friends, the cats simply don't read. And are far more aggresive than my white friends. The least little thing and they wanna fight, yep, just like we see on a footballl field.

If an owner doesn't want a black coach, cool with me, I wouldn't want one either.

Post Count
    It was proven yoiu can't talk about anything, we just saw that ya dumb . I gave you how many chances to put me in my place and ya couldn't answer even one question. My God guy just how damn stupid are you?

And, it's fun showing you up, I just wish ya were more of a challenge ya dummy.

The 200m takes the speed of a 100m sprinter and the endurance of a 400m cat, the key is being able to maintain/sustain a high % of your max velocity. There are four stages, your start, acceleration to the curve, running the curve, then bringing it home. The best 200m cats usually had a 400 foundation, it is more about endurance than just speed since nobody is speeding up after around 70m. Usain Bolt was a teenage 45.3, Michael Johnson a 400 WR holder, they are the best 200m cats ever.
    Wrong.

The major problem in any sport is the acceleration required.
    Where isthe longest sustained acceleration required in the 200.

Post Count
    Where did I ever imply that Avante is smart?
    You did not.

This was to bait him in. I thought he would also have something to say about dogs as well.
    He does not understand the 200 you ran, how could I run afoul of such a blantant omission.

Post Count
    Avante:

Science Friday is on NPR. Yeah you are on this I bet.

Have you heard we now have good evidence for gravitational waves because of 2 neutron stars colliding? also we are picking up very strong radio waves from way out in the universe. We have observed this before from a number of different sources but now, now my Renaissance man, we have detected multiple strong radio waves bent by a strong magnetic field COMING REPEATEDLY FROM THE SAME PLACE! Pretty weird. Please ponder this during your forays thru trash cans looking for cassette tapes. You can add this new information to your science fiction novel concerning Planet Zorbos... I sense a great twist in plot coming from your superior creativity.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wrong.

The major problem in any sport is the acceleration required.
    Where isthe longest sustained acceleration required in the 200.
    100% wrong.

Tons of great 60m cats suck at 200m, they lack speed endurance which is sprinting. World class sprinters are able to maintain their max velocity a larger % of a race, this is where you see Olympic caliber sprints.

Nobody is able to shift gears after around 70m in a 100m (at 200m guys aren't at 100% max prior to to curve), at this point now it's a long decelleration*** phase, the great ones decellerate at a slower pace, giving the illusion they are speeding up, nope, that isn't happening.

The great Tommie Smith who was world ranked in all three sprints and a 200/400 WR holder was the cat who was able to run longer before hiting his max, yep, a freak of nature. Usain Bolt also doesn't hit MV until later than everyone else, another freak.

*** the reason 100/200m cats run all those 300's, speed endurance is the most important factor in everythinhg other than an indoor 60.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-12-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante:

Science Friday is on NPR. Yeah you are on this I bet.

Have you heard we now have good evidence for gravitational waves because of 2 neutron stars colliding? also we are picking up very strong radio waves from way out in the universe. We have observed this before from a number of different sources but now, now my Renaissance man, we have detected multiple strong radio waves bent by a strong magnetic field COMING REPEATEDLY FROM THE SAME PLACE! Pretty weird. Please ponder this during your forays thru trash cans looking for cassette tapes. You can add this new information to your science fiction novel concerning Planet Zorbos... I sense a great twist in plot coming from your superior creativity.
    Thinking others need to share your interests is a sign of your stupidity. Bringing that here to a football forum another sign of...DUH~~~ Go to The Club and make a thead about that boring ass , watch how little play it will get, dude......nobody cares, ok?

I'm into the history of things that interest me, it's origins, who I need to know about, who/what was important. Trust me talking planets is moronic unless that is your line of work, it's not.

The first NFL season, the first blues on record, the great sprinters back on dirt tracks, football with a fullback, when the SWC/SEC started playing black players, the first Sci Fi novels, the origins of the Gothic novel, etc etc, couldn't care less about planets, ok?

I'll be starting a Robert E. Howard novel about a pirate, who did REH bring us (movies) and who is that pirate? Later today I'll be mixing some Louis Jordan, The Ink Spots. Wynonnie Harris, Leana Horne, give me three more that would fit, ok?

Try talking planets with anyone, watch how interested they aren't.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-12-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Post Count
    100% wrong.

Tons of great 60m cats suck at 200m, they lack speed endurance which is sprinting. World class sprinters are able to maintain their max velocity a larger % of a race, this is where you see Olympic caliber sprints.

Nobody is able to shift gears after around 70m in a 100m (at 200m guys aren't at 100% max prior to to curve), at this point now it's a long decelleration*** phase, the great ones decellerate at a slower pace, giving the illusion they are speeding up, nope, that isn't happening.

The great Tommie Smith who was world ranked in all three sprints and a 200/400 WR holder was the cat who was able to run longer before hiting his max, yep, a freak of nature. Usain Bolt also doesn't hit MV until later than everyone else, another freak.

*** the reason 100/200m cats run all those 300's, speed endurance is the most important factor in everythinhg other than an indoor 60.
    You are assuming the greatest duration of acceleration occurs during the start.

And you are dead wrong because you know nothing about running or motion.
    You have no Fckn idea what acceleration even means.

I will ask again.
    During what part of a 200 m dash does the greatest duration of acceleration take place?

Post Count
    Thinking others need to share your interests is a sign of your stupidity. Bringing that here to a football forum another sign of...DUH~~~ Go to The Club and make a thead about that boring ass , watch how little play it will get, dude......nobody cares, ok?

I'm into the history of things that interest me, it's origins, who I need to know about, who/what was important. Trust me talking planets is moronic unless that is your line of work, it's not.

The first NFL season, the first blues on record, the great sprinters back on dirt tracks, football with a fullback, when the SWC/SEC started playing black players, the first Sci Fi novels, the origins of the Gothic novel, etc etc, couldn't care less about planets, ok?

I'll be starting a Robert E. Howard novel about a pirate, who did REH bring us (movies) and who is that pirate? Later today I'll be mixing some Louis Jordan, The Ink Spots. Wynonnie Harris, Leana Horne, give me three more that would fit, ok?

Try talking planets with anyone, watch how interested they aren't.
    YOU turned football into track you frickn clown.
    So back at you.
    Answer the question above, you are still utterly wrong.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You are assuming the greatest duration of acceleration occurs during the start.

And you are dead wrong because you know nothing about running or motion.
    You have no Fckn idea what acceleration even means.

I will ask again.
    During what part of a 200 m dash does the greatest duration of acceleration take place?
    My God you're dumb, dude, the start is not peak acceleration ok stupid? Dummy, I was a sprinter, ok stupid? And there is no....one size fits all...ok stupid? Stubby (5-5) Mel Pender held world records at 50, 60 and 70m, he was not a 200m cat. The great Usain Bolt never runs the 60.

Pay attention moron.

We have long sprinters like Bolt, Tommie Smith, Herb McKenley, Henry Carr etc, and we have short sprinters like Lerone Clarke, Houston McTear, Herb Washington, some more 60-100 others more 200-400 with all of them at some level in a 100m.

Dude, nobody is at peak acceleration at the start, ok stupid?

Acceleration is so damn complex , hahahahahaha~~~~~~ Dude, you're re ed.

Dummy, talk planets ok re , trust me you know nothing about sprinting, or football or music or.................................

Educate yourself moron, ok?
    http://sportsscientists.com/2008/06/...-in-the-world/

Stupid, nobody has ever ran the first 100 of a 200 faster than the second, simply common sense ya ing idiot.

Stupid, sprinters reach their max velocity somewhere around 60-70m in a 100m. then it's all spreed maintanence, speed endurance, ok dummy? Those who can hold on to a larger % of their max velocity are the ones who wins the races. Ya see stupid they are decellerating slower, I know......huh? Why do 100m sprinters run 300's in trining, yep, building that SE.

Stupid, sprint history is choked full of great 60 sprinters who had poor/weak speed endurance, so after 60m they quickly lost their MAX VELOCITY. They couldn't hold on, sustain, maintain, ok? Those who star at 200m are the ones who hit their MV later and have 400m type endurance, all the great 200m cats could run a stud 400m. The American record holder at 200m is also the American record holder at 400m, talking Michael Johnson. The world record 200m cat, Usain Bolt started out a 400m cat as a kid.

SPEED ENDURANCE....is the key that unlocks the door to sprinting, without it you run the 60.

Here ya go ya dumb .

http://speedendurance.com/2009/08/21...eed-endurance/
    Last edited by Avante; 01-13-2018 at 01:51 AM.

Post Count
    My God you're dumb, dude, the start is not peak acceleration ok stupid? Dummy, I was a sprinter, ok stupid? And there is no....one size fits all...ok stupid? Stubby (5-5) Mel Pender held world records at 50, 60 and 70m, he was not a 200m cat. The great Usain Bolt never runs the 60.

Pay attention moron.

We have long sprinters like Bolt, Tommie Smith, Herb McKenley, Henry Carr etc, and we have short sprinters like Lerone Clarke, Houston McTear, Herb Washington, some more 60-100 others more 200-400 with all of them at some level in a 100m.

Dude, nobody is at peak acceleration at the start, ok stupid?

Acceleration is so damn complex , hahahahahaha~~~~~~ Dude, you're re ed.

Dummy, talk planets ok re , trust me you know nothing about sprinting, or football or music or.................................

Educate yourself moron, ok?
    http://sportsscientists.com/2008/06/...-in-the-world/

Stupid, nobody has ever ran the first 100 of a 200 faster than the second, simply common sense ya ing idiot.

Stupid, sprinters reach their max velocity somewhere around 60-70m in a 100m. then it's all spreed maintanence, speed endurance, ok dummy? Those who can hold on to a larger % of their max velocity are the ones who wins the races. Ya see stupid they are decellerating slower, I know......huh? Why do 100m sprinters run 300's in trining, yep, building that SE.

Stupid, sprint history is choked full of great 60 sprinters who had poor/weak speed endurance, so after 60m they quickly lost their MAX VELOCITY. They couldn't hold on, sustain, maintain, ok? Those who star at 200m are the ones who hit their MV later and have 400m type endurance, all the great 200m cats could run a stud 400m. The American record holder at 200m is also the American record holder at 400m, talking Michael Johnson. The world record 200m cat, Usain Bolt started out a 400m cat as a kid.

SPEED ENDURANCE....is the key that unlocks the door to sprinting, without it you run the 60.

Here ya go ya dumb .

http://speedendurance.com/2009/08/21...eed-endurance/

I am asking for SUSTAINED acceleration. You don't even know what acceleration means.

This requires the most force over a period of time for any runner putting in energy to run the 200 properly. You don't even know how to look something up because you have no Fckn clue about motion on a track. You say you read big books? Well you are reading the wrong big books. Mainly because you are a stupid memorizer who regurgitates facts. You can't think for yourself beyond a list. And I don't need your internet sites, this is basic motion. Very Basic physics. Uh oh.... shudder, shudder, no list...

And I never said people run the first part of a 200 faster than the 2nd half you twisted lying fool. You make things up to argue a point I never presented. But since YOU brought it up, explain it. You said it's common sense? Then explain it with your own words.

Then, Answer the original question: What part of the 200 m requires the longest sustained acceleration?

You turn so many threads into track trivia... and now you have it thrown back in your face on a deeper level and can't handle it. Explain without a list... This is so over.
    Last edited by pgardn; 01-13-2018 at 08:48 AM.

Post Count
    Next we will entertain your other area of expertise.
    Music.
    Tell me when you want to tag out of the ring.
    You have been in a headlock for quite a while and you are about to experience a track pile driver.
    Last edited by pgardn; 01-13-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Post Count
    Big hint for Avante the expert. He likes lists, so tables should suit him fine. The question asked is a purely physical phenomenon. Getting the best view of compe ion, psychology of having to chase a runner down etc... does not matter IN MY QUESTION. Real track people could get this very quickly, but Avante got thrown off the only board he could have found the answer because in his own words basically "he knows too much"

Huge hint. But you need to have some basic knowledge of motion and running as well. They all run 200 m, but in very different ways. Same for the 400.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Look at this idiot totally ignoring everything I just schooled the dummy with, wow~~~~

Obviously this clown knows..0...about sprinting.

Post Count
    Look at this idiot totally ignoring everything I just schooled the dummy with, wow~~~~

Obviously this clown knows..0...about sprinting.
    You don't know.
    Let me help.

The 400m dash would make for difficult viewing, so it's run around a track. There maybe some straight line courses, like there is for the mile. But for viewing, it's tracks.
    The track has two large semicircles.

What necessarily happens on the semicircle(s) to ANY runner?

And you are very good at pointing out what you just pulled. Bravo!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You don't know.
    Let me help.

The 400m dash would make for difficult viewing, so it's run around a track. There maybe some straight line courses, like there is for the mile. But for viewing, it's tracks.
    The track has two large semicircles.

What necessarily happens on the semicircle(s) to ANY runner?

And you are very good at pointing out what you just pulled. Bravo!

Craters, semicircles, motion....hahahahaha~~~~ Dude, are ya simply re ed?

I don't have a clue how a CD is actually made, ok.....IT'S ABOUT THE MUSIC.

Get with what is actually...interesting...ok ya boring ?

Take all this stupid to The Club, ok?

Post Count
    Craters, semicircles, motion....hahahahaha~~~~ Dude, are ya simply re ed?

I don't have a clue how a CD is actually made, ok.....IT'S ABOUT THE MUSIC.

Get with what is actually...interesting...ok ya boring ?

Take all this stupid to The Club, ok?
    "When I want to know something about a particular topic I read EVERYTHING about it"
    Bull fn .

And he reads semicircle and panics...

Again, you said you know track yet you no nothing about running turns.
    You are a total and utter FAKE.

All you can do is look up lists and times... 3... 2... 1
    fetal position and listing...

Same question. What requires the most sustained acceleration and why does this have to be so?

You brought it up in the FB forum, now you get drug on the pavement of ignorance.

Thread Information