Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...not with the Black es. They've carved out a niche there, their niche. They ain't gonna let some guy, must less a honkey share their niche. No.
    So black es have man strength and aren't easily overpowered by an average male?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So black es have man strength and aren't easily overpowered by an average male?
    Not when said black es are directed. And these are directed, at least until LeBron redirects 'em; which seems a distinct possibility as he's been wakened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not when said black es are directed. And these are directed, at least until LeBron redirects 'em; which seems a distinct possibility as he's been wakened.
    I personally am tickled that the black es and lesbos are all stirred up. I think I'll root for him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I personally am tickled that the black es and lesbos are all stirred up. I think I'll root for him.
    & I'd usually side with you, Bill, but, not here. This whole thing, this men camouflaging as women to compete not against men where they'd fail, but against women where they'll succeed. It's dead wrong.

And everybody knows it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some jealous s have declared open season with cheapshots on Caitlin Clark.

Fever top Sky, question 'unacceptable' foul on Caitlin Clark - ESPN

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Some jealous s have declared open season with cheapshots on Caitlin Clark.

Fever top Sky, question 'unacceptable' foul on Caitlin Clark - ESPN
    I hope they break his taint.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    See, this is why no one watches this garbage product. There's no defined roles.

The biggest, blackest bull on the team is supposed to step in and defend her rookie from opposing s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the coddling of this arrogant clown from the usual suspects who've used the "treatment of her" (if only white people could catch a break) to push their bigoted agenda and turn this into pseudo political fodder/propaganda.

Between that and the incessant slobbering from white media/fans over the increasing number of white players who can play and the incessant downplaying of said players from inner city black media/fans, basketball discourse has never been more toxic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    See, this is why no one watches this garbage product. There's no defined roles.

The biggest, blackest bull on the team is supposed to step in and defend her rookie from opposing s.
    ...I'm excited.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the coddling of this arrogant clown from the usual suspects who've used the "treatment of her" (if only white people could catch a break) to push their bigoted agenda and turn this into pseudo political fodder/propaganda.

Between that and the incessant slobbering from white media/fans over the increasing number of white players who can play and the incessant downplaying of said players from inner city black media/fans, basketball discourse has never been more toxic.
    You're good with blind side shoulder check cheap shots.

Bravo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the cheap shotter is some kind of Apemond Green, WNBA style.
    Lots of priors and gives self glory combined with nonsense self justification.

How Chennedy Carter earned a suspension from the Atlanta Dream - The Next (thenexthoops.com)

Here is more on Apeys justification:

“I grew up with all brothers,” she wrote. “All we did is fight and argue. I love the hate more than the love what don’t yall understand. I’d rather you hate me [than] love me and I mean that on my dead aunt.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently the cheap shotter is some kind of Apemond Green, WNBA style.
    Lots of priors and gives self glory combined with nonsense self justification.

How Chennedy Carter earned a suspension from the Atlanta Dream - The Next (thenexthoops.com)

Here is more on Apeys justification:

“I grew up with all brothers,” she wrote. “All we did is fight and argue. I love the hate more than the love what don’t yall understand. I’d rather you hate me [than] love me and I mean that on my dead aunt.”
    ...I can dig it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Barnes thinks his teammates need to step to protect the golden child.
    Chick fight!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It was a soft foul, happens every play in the NBA.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Not only was it soft, Clark flopped. I'm sure there were plenty of those types of shots taken in college. Shouldn't even be a big deal. Make a big deal about it when it's really a legit, crazy foul.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not only was it soft, Clark flopped. I'm sure there were plenty of those types of shots taken in college. Shouldn't even be a big deal. Make a big deal about it when it's really a legit, crazy foul.
    He deserved it, and richly so. Go compete with other men and take the resultants.

Love always,

- Dale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a soft foul, happens every play in the NBA.
    No it wasn't. It was Clarks being completely blindsided that made it a cheapie.
    Guaranteed if you two were in a game on the receiving end you wouldn't say Oh it was just soft, do it again baby.

Dyky Draymond Green getting glorified.

FOH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No it wasn't. It was Clarks being completely blindsided that made it a cheapie.
    Guaranteed if you two were in a game on the receiving end you wouldn't say Oh it was just soft, do it again baby.

Dyky Draymond Green getting glorified.

FOH
    Just hope & pray that sucker in Los Angeles/LeBron doesn't order the Black es to cease & desist forthwith. You can bet your sweet ass Mult that Silver will only take it so long before he picks up the blower and calls James.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She’s not black nor a clamlicker so they hate her in the league. The irony is that she is their meal ticket from a career earning custodial wages but they’re too dumb to see the forest for the trees.

Ain’t nobody tuning in to watch a bunch of hood rats shoot midrange j’s

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She’s not black nor a clamlicker so they hate her in the league. The irony is that she is their meal ticket from a career earning custodial wages but they’re too dumb to see the forest for the trees.

Ain’t nobody tuning in to watch a bunch of hood rats shoot midrange j’s
    ...because she is a man, Deads. Why should they be commanded to compete with a man because man says so? No. It's a stand and I hope they persevere instead of knuckling under because of threat, or, money.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...because she is a man, Deads. Why should they be commanded to compete with a man because man says so? No. It's a stand and I hope they persevere instead of knuckling under because of threat, or, money.
    Who is a man?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That Caitlin fellow.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I recall David Robinson face down in his own blood for awhile. That was before podcasts. Let her sack up. No reason to gang up on the other girl, she's just establishing the rules when they meet.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    That Caitlin fellow.
    Idiot. Anyone good at something must be a man I guess.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Idiot. Anyone good at something must be a man I guess.
    C'mon, Lue, don't throw that at me now. He's a man posing as a woman so he can get over competing against women. It ain't right, but, like I assumed,,,Silver is going to step into this with the assistance of James and put a stopper in the bottle on by paying the women off. And perhaps that is THEIR aim, to make a dollar and cent while the gettin' is good, right? "He can stay, but I want cash, lots of cash. No promises, and that happy horse . Cash, or, bank drafts to the Well's Fargo."

And then, THEN they will reintroduce him and he'll be permitted to shine the rest of the way this season...with MSM helping out every step of the way.

And it'll end up, Lue, like this never happened.

Signed,

- Dad

Thread Information