Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Sounds like something a would say. Men don't give a what a woman wants him to wear. The ones who think that way end up getting the pussy you spent all your money and time in mall stores trying to score with.
    I'm pretty sure you always have your way with the ladies Mr. 25, 000 posts.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You dont have to dress like anyone to get respect, part of styling or being fashionable is not ALWAYSfollowing trends but setting them. CLothes and hair suits what looks good on you not just what is "hot". Following trends which many people do just make you popular, trendy or sheep. Westbrook can wear whatever the he wants but he doesnt NEED to dress like that to be in fashionable ...unless he stays in West Hollywood ...
    There's absolutely no trend setter in fashion. Everyone copies everyone's style and adds a bit of their flair. If you live in a small town then you don't nees to dress nice to impress but once you're exposed to the night club scene with the hottest looking people as shallow as it may sound, you need to look good otherwise you're just another poser in the crowd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is dis wearing lipstick that matches his bowtie?
    yes sir

but strength and honor think its hootie... dude you need to go into fashion

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    yes sir

but strength and honor think its hootie... dude you need to go into fashion
    Its a nice look otherwise Levi's won't publish it. That lipstick is necessary since its a fashion spread. All of them wear make up when shooting for fashion. That's a nice shade too btw, its pink enough to make it natural.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a nice look otherwise Levi's won't publish it. That lipstick is necessary since its a fashion spread. All of them wear make up when shooting for fashion. That's a nice shade too btw, its pink enough to make it natural.
    ... I'm sure you are trolling the out of me... good job

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    grown men talking about fashion styles

goddam the nba is soft as

this is style mother er

dressing like 70s travolta and calling it "style"
    marley was the man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it doesn't look natural because n!ggers have purple lips, BTW are you some kind of got??

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Damn, son, I think you've just overtaken Avante as the biggest got on these boards

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Westbrook looks like a in those clothes. I guess when you're in his position you can wear whatever the you want and get away with it though.
    Yeah he does partner. I'm not phobic or anything but Russ looks pretty darn gay. Those are the perks of living in the 21st century

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Damn, son, I think you've just overtaken Avante as the biggest got on these boards
    Nah man. I'm jut comfortable with myself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure you always have your way with the ladies Mr. 25, 000 posts.
    You think a woman gives a what colors you wear? She's interested in how much they cost, but not so that YOU look good. She's only interested in whether or not you can/will give her expensive things. A man wearing an Armani suit, a Tag watch, driving a 2003 Chrysler has spent all his money on his appearance. The man wearing the same suit, same watch but driving a 100K dollar car at least has a bigger line of credit. That's all she cares about. She couldn't ing care less about your fashion sense you flaming ing got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Koolaid_Man schtick. Branch out.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You think a woman gives a what colors you wear? She's interested in how much they cost, but not so that YOU look good. She's only interested in whether or not you can/will give her expensive things. A man wearing an Armani suit, a Tag watch, driving a 2003 Chrysler has spent all his money on his appearance. The man wearing the same suit, same watch but driving a 100K dollar car at least has a bigger line of credit. That's all she cares about. She couldn't ing care less about your fashion sense you flaming ing got.
    I.struck a nerve there. Chill son. And of all the baller watches out there you went real cheap with Tag Heuer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I.struck a nerve there. Chill son. And of all the baller watches out there you went real cheap with Tag Heuer
    baller... lol

giving fashion advice to men... lol

"I know what women want" shtick that was played out 10 years ago here... lol

Troll that everyone here already has... lol

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    co ing sign the out of this one tbh. you would have a lot to contribute to this thread, i believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are going after the wrong women if they are impressed with how much what you are wearing costs.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    ^ there ain't no "right" woman for a guy to go after imho. just get some random es and them for fun, and drop their dead corpses in any trashcan at the corner of street when they're ed up. that's the way how real badasses treat them es tbh.

a can't care less about how a man looks, like DMC said. the finest es will always end up naked in the beds of the richest guys. you can be a 22yr old and you can still get married with parents' money, but you must have already accepted the fate of being a beta male first of all, and you shouldn't expect your to look any better than a WNBA-caliber whale tbh. fine es will never sell their pussies cheap tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are going after the wrong women if they are impressed with how much what you are wearing costs.
    Some guys are like turkeys, preening around trying to do what the female likes. Others of us are more like bucks, just taking what we win.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & still others loiter the ladies changing rooms at Dillards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & still others loiter the ladies changing rooms at Dillards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some guys are like turkeys, preening around trying to do what the female likes. Others of us are more like bucks, just taking what we win.
    , so nothing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not "The Bucks" lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its hilarious niggs think that that no matter how ridiculously gay they dress, if they sag their pants a bit they keep their cred.

Thread Information