Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq had the most limited repertoire of all of them. He often had to be pulled late because of his anemic free throw shooting and pretty much only knew how to dunk offensively. He often come into camp out of shape to boot. He was a dominant force but worst overall basketball player in the purest sense of those six.
    Shaq actually had a nice drop step, jump hook, and a few fakes and counterfakes in the arsenal. Despite being a brute, he was still more skilled offensively than most centers in the NBA currently.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I never said he didn't have any finesse but 90% of his game was brute force.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Ya think this is a Spurs forum?

Shaq is, by far, the most dominant player ever to play the game. He was so good in 2000 and 2001 that the rest of the league just threw their hands up and said " it".

The only player in the modern era that is comparable is Hakeem who was also pretty dominant with his size and agility.

Lebron just made his sixth straight NBA finals appearance and won two nba finals games by himself in 2015.

Kareem's sky hook was and is the most un-guardable move in NBA history. Wilt Chamberlin famously said he was the only guy he needed help to guard.

Oh yeah, Kobe. The guy who scored 81 points in a game and 71 through 3 quarters in another. He may have been an obnoxious, egotistical but he was a of a basketball player. He is a basically a god in Asia.

Tim Duncan....Are you ing kidding me? The boring guy? The guy who lost to an 8th seed? The guy who lost a game 7 at home against the Mavs in overtime? The guy who never repeated?

Seriously, this site is full of the biggest bunch of ing idiots.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan....Are you ing kidding me? The boring guy? The guy who lost to an 8th seed? The guy who lost a game 7 at home against the Mavs in overtime? The guy who never repeated?
    Just think: that guy dominated the whole Suns franchise his entire career. Your asshole is still sore from what Duncan did to your team year in, year out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's worshiped in Asia

So is Jimmer ing Fredette right now

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Just think: that guy dominated the whole Suns franchise his entire career. Your asshole is still sore from what Duncan did to your team year in, year out.
    You mean Shaq or Kobe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean Shaq or Kobe?
    Kobe and Shaq were on the same team for 3 rings. Duncan went through them together twice without either of them as a teammate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya think this is a Spurs forum?

Shaq is, by far, the most dominant player ever to play the game. He was so good in 2000 and 2001 that the rest of the league just threw their hands up and said " it".

The only player in the modern era that is comparable is Hakeem who was also pretty dominant with his size and agility.

Lebron just made his sixth straight NBA finals appearance and won two nba finals games by himself in 2015.

Kareem's sky hook was and is the most un-guardable move in NBA history. Wilt Chamberlin famously said he was the only guy he needed help to guard.

Oh yeah, Kobe. The guy who scored 81 points in a game and 71 through 3 quarters in another. He may have been an obnoxious, egotistical but he was a of a basketball player. He is a basically a god in Asia.

Seriously, this site is full of the biggest bunch of ing idiots.
    idiot
    says Shaq and Kobe are better than Tim
    Shaq and Kobe played on the same team
    Tim has same number of rings as Kobe and more than Shaq
    idiot proving Tim is better than either and as good as both

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This

Neither ESPN nor SI could put him in the top 10 and all of those others are. No shame in it though. There are a of a lot of HOFers not in that pic.
    Money trumps truth in corporate USA.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'm not a Spurs fan and I take Duncan over Shaq, at least when it comes to fundamentals.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You mean Shaq or Kobe?
    Suns fan forgetting how hard Phx on Kobe in 06 and 07

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Also, nobody wants to admit that it's Kareem. Played alot of his career in the NBA's worst decade, then got carried by Magic the entire next decade. Charmin soft big man also, makes Pau Gasol look like Charles Oakley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He up and quit.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan or possibly Hakeem. Both looked like absolute stiffs who couldn't score towards the end of their careers.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    And Hakeem on Phx in 94 and 95 (95 was probably the Suns' best shot at le).

What difference does it make? Duncan is still, easily, the weakest and least-dominant player in that list and youre a ing idiot if you think otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

speaking of ing idiots so argument to say kobe is not the worst is because he scored 81 pts and a god in Asia ?....

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Name the only guy to never repeat.

Name the only guy with only a bronze medal.

Name the only guy to lose to an eighth seed.

Name the player with the lowest peak scoring year.

Name the guy who was labeled "boring".

Hint: Theyre all the same guy.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    speaking of ing idiots so argument to say kobe is not the worst is because he scored 81 pts and a god in Asia ?....
    And scored 71 in three quarters. And two nba scoring les. And two gold medals. And never lost to an eighth seed.

Can you even imagine a top seeded Kobe team losing to an eighth seed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And scored 71 in three quarters. And two nba scoring les. And two gold medals. And never lost to an eighth seed.

You mean like team accomplishments?

Who's the guy who lost to the Suns in the playoffs in his prime?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No, since top seeded Kobe teams have always either had Shaq or an equally dominant front court combination of Gasol/Bynum/Odom.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No, since top seeded Kobe teams have always either had Shaq or an equally dominant front court combination of Gasol/Bynum/Odom.
    on the other hand I can imagine prime Kobe led teams not even making the playoffs

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    on the other hand I can imagine prime Kobe led teams not even making the playoffs
    Well yeah since that's actually happened

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Can you even imagine a top seeded Kobe team
    No, because that never existed. I can, however, imagine top seeded Shaq and Pau teams winning championships.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I also don't need to imagine a Kobe-in-his-prime team not making the playoffs... crofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn my nig 140 beat me to it

Thread Information