Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    silverblk mystix
    Uh, no dude, you're not "high" at all. Being high is being inebriated due the consumption of a narcotic or other substance. There is a difference between feeling good, happy, even euphoric, and feeling high. You sound more like a douchie straight-edge kid, no offense. But the best way to SEE that reality, to break that astral barrier is to unlock the powers of your mind through the assistance of a psychedelic substance. And if you have never done it, then don't even start telling me you get more "high" on life or whatever, because you don't.

And yeah bali had a good explanation of DMT. It is a naturally occurring chemical in the brain and is responsible for dreams. Doctors are still not entirely sure of its purpose/origins in the brain but let me tell you something, that will take you on a journey. There is a reason why people who have had near-death experiences say they saw some insane (oh btw, that's what the "light at the end of the tunnel" is).

Though, I will say, to be "high" and being whatever it is DMT/shrooms/acid makes you is completely different.
    How would you know if I have ever tripped?

You don't and I have and that psychedelic trip did not compare to being in touch with reality.

Have you ever been in touch with reality?

I'm gonna venture a guess..umm no...based on your response.

If you had ever been in touch with reality--you would understand the genuine high I am talking about. Until you do, then maybe it is not so smart to spout off on something you have never done before and say that I am a straight --whatever.

I've got news for you;

You don't get in touch with reality by ADDING anything to ...``UNLOCK'' your mind

you would begin to get there by subtraction.

What would you subtract? hmmm.. good question...glad someone asked...

Let me put it to you in simple terms...

From the time you were born you were polluted in the following way....

you were a baby...you were clean and in touch with reality ...except your mind was undeveloped...

then your parents, my parents, our society, our peers, our religion,etc

began infecting us with the disease called...need for acceptance,need for success,need for praise, need for things, need for toys,need for love,etc...

If you look at yourself now and if you had to describe yourself...

you (or I-- or most anyone) would describe yourself as a ...

male or female
    5'10''
    white/black/asian whatever
    jewish/catholic/muslim
    thin/fat/muscular
    democrat/republi

etc....

Each one of those labels---is a BARRIER TO REALITY...

if you begin to see the world through the FILTER of those labels---each FILTER will take away a small percentage of vision...until you can be almost said to be blind....

so

the result is that you are way way way out of touch with reality...

what you would then subtract to be nearer to reality is every freakin' label you can possibly think of----except for human being---that label is pretty accurate...you would subtract it by disassociating yourself and by NOT identifying with any of those labels...

you would instead see everything in its present freshness without attaching a label to it or seeing it through your formulated ideas about it...

in other words...you would be awake and you would be seeing reality without any FILTERS...

AFTER subtracting all those things , you might begin to see and get in touch with reality...and you will shut the up and stop telling someone you never met that they don't know a high from a chemical induced stupor.

Just thank me for the lesson and be on your way , punk.

Just kidding...ok

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I hope I never have to read one of your posts again. That is my reality.

Name
    Billy Shears
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    A ing insane hallucinogen that puts you into another world most of the time. I smoked some weed laced with DMT in Hawaii once (which I think is a less intoxicating method) and literally, I felt the hand of god lift me out of my body and deposit me in the corner of the room by the ceiling and I was just sitting there staring down at my own body lying on the couch, tripping the out.
    Pretty much the same experience I had the first time around. Definitely the "hand of god lifting you out of your body" and the staring down at yourself parts. Funny that you would have almost the same experience that I did. Although one time I smoked DMT at this apartment where the guy had a wall-sized picture of the Axis Bold as Love album cover hanging up and some Jimi Hendrix silhouette man pulled my soul out my body that time...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    eh pot isnt as hardcore as society depicts it as. its like the grownup version of smoking grapevine. imo, the social consequences vastly outweigh the high. to me, its like having a strong cup of coffee. if i get charged for a class A misdemenour for drinking coffee, id rather not drink it.
    My feelings exactly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You don't and I have and that psychedelic trip did not compare to being in touch with reality.

If you had ever been in touch with reality--you would understand the genuine high I am talking about. Until you do, then maybe it is not so smart to spout off on something you have never done before and say that I am a straight --whatever.

I've got news for you;

You don't get in touch with reality by ADDING anything to ...``UNLOCK'' your mind

you were a baby...you were clean and in touch with reality ...except your mind was undeveloped...

began infecting us with the disease called...need for acceptance,need for success,need for praise, need for things, need for toys,need for love,etc...

male or female
    5'10''
    jewish/catholic/muslim
    thin/fat/muscular
    democrat/republi

etc....

if you begin to see the world through the FILTER of those labels---each FILTER will take away a small percentage of vision...until you can be almost said to be blind....

so

what you would then subtract to be nearer to reality is every freakin' label you can possibly think of----except for human being---that label is pretty accurate...you would subtract it by disassociating yourself and by NOT identifying with any of those labels...

you would instead see everything in its present freshness without attaching a label to it or seeing it through your formulated ideas about it...

in other words...you would be awake and you would be seeing reality without any FILTERS...

AFTER subtracting all those things , you might begin to see and get in touch with reality...and you will shut the up and stop telling someone you never met that they don't know a high from a chemical induced stupor.

Just kidding...ok
    Yeah, okay, I'm not gonna read that . Learn to type properly. Also, shut the up you ing re .

Just kidding...ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think it depends on the person. When I smoked pot it made me lazy and interfered with my memory. (Which is important when you go to school.) So, I stopped smoking pretty quickly and do not miss it at all. But like others say, I know people who smoke every day (multiple times a day) and do fine. One of my best friends smokes every day, he has a house and makes more then 100K a year. However, I do not like to be around him when he smokes because his personality becomes annoying. My bf smokes multiple times a day. He is a carpenter and busts his ass at work. His personality is more pleasant when he smokes and I know that pot helps him with chronic pain issues.

With that being said, I'm not sure that pot is completely harmless. I can't imagine that it's good for your lungs to smoke just about anything. I also have noticed that people's heart rates would go up after smoking.

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I never did illegal substances before so I cannot really justify offering a credible opinion, but here are my thoughts on the matter.

Personally I feel that if you want to sit around and get baked all day, it is fine with me as long as you do it in the confines of your own house and don't take your high in public. This way it doesn't engander the lives of people around (even though the probablity of it isn't very high, but there is a better chance impaired than there is sober) and there is less of a chance of you getting caught. It works for everyone.

silverblk mystix
    Yeah, okay, I'm not gonna read that . Learn to type properly. Also, shut the up you ing re .

Just kidding...ok?
    umm..ok...

here's to you

SUCKING MY DIK!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude don't be gay

silverblk mystix
    ok...I promise I won't

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's okay as long as you handle your business. Plus it depends on what you smoke. Smoke sativa & be more productive. Smoke indica & lay it down. You get what you pay for. In my neck of the woods you buy cheap shwag or you by the good BC or Medical mj ($50 an O compared to $240-$300 an O). The more expensive, the better high & less smoked (at least in my case)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    Its only cool if you dropped out of high-school and have calf tats.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Its only cool if you dropped out of high-school and have calf tats.
    "High School" & "Tattoos on your calves"

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    "High School" & "Tattoos on your calves"
    , you'll be promoted to personal male assistant in to time!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers

I've got news for you;

male or female
    5'10''
    jewish/catholic/muslim
    thin/fat/muscular
    democrat/republi

etc....

so

Just kidding...ok
    This is one of the douchiest, self serving, jacking off to yourself posts I've ever read on ST. Congratulations.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma State Cowboys
    the bag levels in this thread are groundbreaking tbh. Its coming strong from multiple posters with multiple view points.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty much the same experience I had the first time around. Definitely the "hand of god lifting you out of your body" and the staring down at yourself parts. Funny that you would have almost the same experience that I did. Although one time I smoked DMT at this apartment where the guy had a wall-sized picture of the Axis Bold as Love album cover hanging up and some Jimi Hendrix silhouette man pulled my soul out my body that time...
    Well...yes but not really. These substances make people have similar types of experiences, it just happens. While every acid trip can be different, and while each one has endless things that can be experienced, there's a lot of things that are common across many users and uses.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    My feelings exactly.
    But what if it was legal?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I think it depends on the person. When I smoked pot it made me lazy and interfered with my memory. (Which is important when you go to school.) So, I stopped smoking pretty quickly and do not miss it at all. But like others say, I know people who smoke every day (multiple times a day) and do fine. One of my best friends smokes every day, he has a house and makes more then 100K a year. However, I do not like to be around him when he smokes because his personality becomes annoying. My bf smokes multiple times a day. He is a carpenter and busts his ass at work. His personality is more pleasant when he smokes and I know that pot helps him with chronic pain issues.

With that being said, I'm not sure that pot is completely harmless. I can't imagine that it's good for your lungs to smoke just about anything. I also have noticed that people's heart rates would go up after smoking.

You don't get cancer from it, so I'm guessing it does nothing to you.

silverblk mystix
    This is one of the douchiest, self serving, jacking off to yourself posts I've ever read on ST. Congratulations.
    If you don't understand it-or have never tried it, then why is it self-serving?

Do you realize that everything in that post is true?

Do you realize I am not claiming to invent any of it and that I included myself in the parts where I am just like everyone else?

You could try and take apart every word-every line and you would be unable to find anything that is false. That's right-every-word-is-measured.

What is it with you stoners in here that can't take the time when someone has given you a treasure...

One idiot said, ``umm, I'm not gonna read all that,''

You stoners can throw out some half-thought out theories and crap and when someone gives you truth-discovered only after a lifetime of pain and suffering...

will sit there and throw out some more half-baked bull rebuttals.

I am challenging you stoners to use what is left of your brain to learn something new---something NEW.

Not- to just read stuff only to confirm what you already believe, no I am talking about being open to learning something new.

If you are too lazy to learn something new or don't care to learn something new or don't agree, that's fine-but to make asinine comments and deride someone who has carefully thought out the information and then gift-wrapped it for you...well that may be all you are capable of.

Maybe smoking that every day DOES do some brain damage.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    No, It is not cool to get high every day.

It isn't necessarily uncool, but there is really nothing redeeming about it that you should feel proud of.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    WTF cares if it is cool or not?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But what if it was legal?
    Same question can be posed to those who do it bc it itsn't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    People leave bars after having a few drinks every damn day. Would it be better if they just sat at home and drank?

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I'd say it's uncool to think it's "cool." Or that you're "cool" for doing it. Also uncool to be one of those who can't really do anything other than get high everyday.

Other than that, though, if you can afford it and it doesn't interfere with your ability to be a functional human being? Have at it.

Thread Information