Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My hot take: Cedi is going to become a key piece for the Spurs and an in-demand role player when his contract comes up (a la Danny Green and the like). Pop may experiment with him in the starting lineup as well from time to time.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps this will be considered blasphemous, but Cedi gives me late career Manu vibes when he's out there. He just seems to do all the little things and is in the right place at the right time much more often than not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps this will be considered blasphemous, but Cedi gives me late career Manu vibes when he's out there. He just seems to do all the little things and is in the right place at the right time much more often than not.
    Same. He'll never be prime Manu, but he's still got that natural born basketball killer in him, like from the post 2008 era Manu.

I think the collision/lost rebound vs Rapts was just one of those things that happens in a tight ball game at the end with a new squad. 9/10, either he secures it or realizes Wemby has it. I'm still a big fan and I hope he keeps up the gutsy play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This may seem crazy but why not try Cedi Osman as the point guard? He has played the position in the past a few years back with the Cavs when they didn't have much depth at that position. I mean it we are experimenting with the position anyways.

He has the court vision and passing ability, and is a threat from deep. Not sure about his speed and handles. Would be interesting to watch some old Cavs games to see how well he preformed at the point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one bright spot on this piece of lineup (outside of Wemby).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information