Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The worst part of this whole ordeal is that it gives ing morons like ducks the space to share their dumb ing opinions.
    But pop can telling the fans what to do but ducks can not express his view ?
    Why ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you trip on the way to the bathroom and suffer a head injury for your regular 4am bladder release.
    I release it in your wife’s pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But pop can telling the fans what to do but ducks can not express his view ?
    Why ?
    Because despite how stupid Pop's actions tonight, he's at least made some positive contributions to this planet. The same can't be said about you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's forget this option

Pop will never quit/admits his incompetence and owners are too fan/greatfull to take any unpopular decison

Only heath isssues (which I wish nobody) could change things

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll never fire Pop. Or if they do, it'll come after after way more than this. The only hope is that he sees the light and steps away. Maybe if he loses the team but I'm not sure we want that to happen.

But yeah, I don't think he has it anymore. People need to learn to retire and enjoy their lives instead of hanging on forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop's tirade reminded me of this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I release it in your wife’s pussy
    Ducks my man, pick a perspective and stick with it. In back to back posts you went with 3rd person to 1st person.

Oddly enough, the one you invoke peeing in some pussy is first person. Big dream of yours??

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Checking in as well. I saw the lecture live and was absolutely stunned.

Things usually end badly because otherwise they wouldn't end. I hope Pop can be one of the rare exceptions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks my man, pick a perspective and stick with it. In back to back posts you went with 3rd person to 1st person.

Oddly enough, the one you invoke peeing in some pussy is first person. Big dream of yours??
    You're talking to the guy who just a couple of years ago said he peed on little girls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Things usually end badly because otherwise they wouldn't end. I hope Pop can be one of the rare exceptions.
    We're past that point tbh. It can only end badly at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The losses will continue to pile up without a major change - dare one say, improvement - in the coaching. That sounds like an impossibility at this point, though I'd love to be wrong.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me too, until there's a better coach out there in a sniffer. But like I said I thought it was hilarious as . He grabbed a mic during an opponents fts yelled at the crowd and nobody did , like that has to be against some rule
    Anyone would be a better coach... What about Pop's coaching right now makes you think he is the best? A coach is only as good as he is currently... Not his past... That's like making a 60 year old MJ the focal point of your team because he is the best ever... There comes a point when you may be the best ever, but you aren't the best currently... Matter of fact, you suck currently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mad about fans booing a scammer and traitor but fine with the teams ty play. He's more concerned with chatting up the opposing coaches after humiliating loses but can't say one word to media. If I'm Wemby I'm demanding a trade today, time to take away the keys from woke great grandpa and start giving him his pudding and alzheimers meds.

"It's just basketball"

It's just booing at a "basketball" game, get over yourself old man.
    Last edited by SayTown; 11-23-2023 at 01:42 AM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victor said he wanted to be coached, wanted to be yelled at. So I don't get this let Victor just do what the he wants for 20 games . Drives me nuts seeing him floating around the perimeter where he can't do offensively because he's got a SF or SG on him that'll pick his pocket if he attacks off the dribble. Was so nice seeing him getting into the paint tonight, and what do you know? No 30% shooting night, he was efficient and effective. The team played hard tonight but there have been games they have been tuning Pop out, and how can you blame them when he doesn't have a game plan and just tells them play hard? God I wish the team could have signed Udoka this summer. I love Pop, he's one of the greatest things to ever happen to the franchise, but it's time to go if he's going to be such a soft coach and doesn't have the desire to be the hardass the team needs. This isn't the 2014 team filled with vets who knew what they were doing, this is a bunch of young guys making the same mistakes over and over again and not being held accountable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone would be a better coach... What about Pop's coaching right now makes you think he is the best? A coach is only as good as he is currently... Not his past... That's like making a 60 year old MJ the focal point of your team because he is the best ever... There comes a point when you may be the best ever, but you aren't the best currently... Matter of fact, you suck currently
    I think it's 50/50 between PATFO drafting guys that are simply incapable of playing high level defense and Pop and his staff's inability to get better defense out of them. And it's resulted in historically awful suckage for a long run now.

So I'm not even putting this,all on Pop. The players clearly are not up to par physically, mentally, or both. The coaching is clearly lacking. And the drafting has borne out to be atrocious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're talking to the guy who just a couple of years ago said he peed on little girls.
    Must have missed that, or been so traumatized by it I've pushed it into a deep dark corner of my brain.

I don't even want to ask for more details.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Even expert chess players peak around ages 40 to 45 and they gradually start a decline after that with each passing year.
    Last edited by SayTown; 11-23-2023 at 01:53 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait fir him to show up here and tell some of you posters how to behave. I need dou here Pop!
    Why does this account not already exist?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victor said he wanted to be coached, wanted to be yelled at. So I don't get this let Victor just do what the he wants for 20 games . Drives me nuts seeing him floating around the perimeter where he can't do offensively because he's got a SF or SG on him that'll pick his pocket if he attacks off the dribble. Was so nice seeing him getting into the paint tonight, and what do you know? No 30% shooting night, he was efficient and effective. The team played hard tonight but there have been games they have been tuning Pop out, and how can you blame them when he doesn't have a game plan and just tells them play hard? God I wish the team could have signed Udoka this summer. I love Pop, he's one of the greatest things to ever happen to the franchise, but it's time to go if he's going to be such a soft coach and doesn't have the desire to be the hardass the team needs. This isn't the 2014 team filled with vets who knew what they were doing, this is a bunch of young guys making the same mistakes over and over again and not being held accountable.
    Wemby also said he wants to win now,,,,so I hope he tells Pop to shut the up and I'm the boss now,,,,,,because he is. Wemby holds all the cards and this franchise is without him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you know it's really really bad when even the sniffers turn on Pop. I can't wait for him to hang it up tbh. He's too full of himself since we won in 2014 and completely out of tune. This ain't the Pop of the old days. He needs to gtfoh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people really need to look at the GMs survey. Pop is nowhere in the top of any categories besides "best motivator" and "best head coach", which is all based on what he did with Duncan back in the day. A lot of people in the NBA don't think he's one of the best coaches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people really need to look at the GMs survey. Pop is nowhere in the top of any categories besides "best motivator" and "best head coach", which is all based on what he did with Duncan back in the day. A lot of people in the NBA don't think he's one of the best coaches.
    who?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of u are realizing this 3 or 4 years too late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know reading is very hard for you. Maybe you should go back to grade school and learn it, so you can figure out how to read the survey properly.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The only thing worse than how bad ducks dunked on you is the cringe in your response. Take your L like a man and move on

Thread Information