Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually 39 year old LeBron is miles ahead of 39 yr old/Wizards Jordan.

MJ wasn't juiced to the gills at 39 either though, to be fair.

I'd actually be really interested to see what LeBron looks like at 39 without the PED's tbh. Considering how much worse he looked the first few games of 2013 when he wasn't on them (after being spooked by the release of the Bosch Report that had his initials in it and then went on that 2-week hiatus to get back on them), I imagine he would look pretty bad right now tbh. At least in comparison. He owes a lot of his longevity and greatness to those miracle drugs imo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quality thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should recruit CP3 and while they’re at it

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Lebron ain't coming to arguably the worst team in the league at 40 years old unless we select Bronny in the draft, which we won't. Idc how much he enjoys eating at Mi Tierra whenever he comes to town, it ain't happening.

Imagine the media circus though with Wemby and Bron on the same team. Would be the old man's worst nightmare tbh
    Did Bron make a social media post about Mi Tierra or something? I remember seeing the Lakers there after a game one time in the 80s when they played at Hemisfair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'd have to draft his son. Not going to waste a lottery pick to get a 2nd round player to pair with a 40 year old Lebron. I'd be fine with Lebron coming, but he will want to play with a team that drafts his son or a contender and the Spurs will not be either of those options.
    Bronny will still be there on the board in the fifties

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Bron make a social media post about Mi Tierra or something? I remember seeing the Lakers there after a game one time in the 80s when they played at Hemisfair.
    I remember seeing on Twitter years ago that the Lakers reportedly ate there every time they came to town, and then this infamous "Taco Tuesday" video of LeBron surfaced shortly after

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'd actually be really interested to see what LeBron looks like at 39 without the PED's tbh. Considering how much worse he looked the first few games of 2013 when he wasn't on them (after being spooked by the release of the Bosch Report that had his initials in it and then went on that 2-week hiatus to get back on them), I imagine he would look pretty bad right now tbh. At least in comparison. He owes a lot of his longevity and greatness to those miracle drugs imo.
    IDK Jordan put on a ton of size too in his career. Don't know why people want to act like LeBron was the only one juicing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember seeing on Twitter years ago that the Lakers reportedly ate there every time they came to town, and then this infamous "Taco Tuesday" video of LeBron surfaced shortly after

Nice. Wonder if it's something the Lakers do all the time when they come to SA now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK Jordan put on a ton of size too in his career. Don't know why people want to act like LeBron was the only one juicing.
    Oh Lebron's definitely not the only one. Derrick Rose said himself on a podcast that he believes 70% of the league is on them, which is crazy, but not surprising. They're rampant in all professional and amateur sports these days. they're even rampant in high school sports now.

MJ may very well have been on PED's too, and I'm sure he was to some degree. I know Deca, Anadarine, Testosterone Cypionate, and Minstrel were already getting big in the early-mid 90's, as well as anabolic steroids of course. But they didn't have nearly the advanced, endurance-based PED's that professional athletes have available today, in particular HGH and EPO's. I'm sure MJ used some for sure, as he was notorious for playing almost every game of every season for years, which obviously takes a huge toll on the human body. But by his late 30's, he wasn't moving like somebody on PED's. Again, I could be wrong and we'll never know, but he didn't appear to be on them at that point in his career, whereas LeBron is still running and flying around the damn court like he's 30 years old.

Last edited by BatManu20; 01-19-2024 at 08:48 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Don't see a man like Lebron willing to join massa Pop in the San Antonio plantation tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see a man like Lebron willing to join massa Pop in the San Antonio plantation tbh.
    Think Lebron retires a laker tbh. There really aren't many better options unless he's willing to take a massive pay-cut. His hometown Cavs aren't serious contenders, he hates the Celtics and their fan base, and I don't see him playing for small markets like Minny or OKC. The only somewhat realistic option I could see are the Heat in a reunion with Spoelstra, but that seem pretty unlikely as well. Think he just stands pat with the Lakers and forces Klutch to get Bronny onto their roster.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A point. I think that was the beginning of the 2014-2015 return to the Cavs season if I remember correctly. He didn't look like Lebron I remember, he looked frail as shat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to happen, but god damn I love an irrational Spurs fan reaction to like this. Too bad Kawhi extended with the Clippers, precluding starting a "Offseason: Kawhi to Spurs" thread just to see the terrible takes.

Just for the record: neither Trae Young or LeBron James are good enough for our 7-32 Spurs according to some fans. Wonder if Giannis or Jokic make the cut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome 100%. Bron has already said he would play for vet min if his son were on the team.

Facepalm.
    Who is it on this current and likely next years Spurs roster that you just cannot part with, cannot give their minutes to Lebron?

Bronny: The heart situation changed everything for sure. That having been said, the kid is 19 years old. Plenty of time to improve.
    Since Bronny gets Lebron in at vet min, it a total go.

Would be great for Wama for a year or two. Lebron an excellent strategist and some re s calling him a ballhog, go to Oz and get some BBIQ. Often does a great job of setting up his teamates.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Wayyy more miles
    Well we won't be developing him.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

If he's playing for the Spurs I hope he takes gallons of it then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lebron did come here I'd ing LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the navel gazing posts about how Lebron has to wear #37 or some because Zach has #23 and it would be disrespectful to Avery Johnson if he wore #6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be nice to have a PG on the team.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Lebron "Victor plays"
    Pop "I think Victor is ready to go"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron? terrible
    Trae Young? garbage
    Jalen Johnson? scrub
    Josh Primo? You son of a , I'm in
    You should just shoot yourself in the head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron "Victor plays"
    Pop "I think Victor is ready to go"
    screw it
    I’m in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron's knowledge would be so helpful to Wemby's growth, not to mention, LBJ is one of the greatest passers the game has ever seen.
    He'd probably be able to bring in a couple of decent players with him.

Who on this roster is better than Lebron? Sochan as a bench guy would be awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be amazing and instantly make us contenders. Would up the growth of several players that are our "future" ... and I wouldn't GAF as long as we won at least one le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A point. I think that was the beginning of the 2014-2015 return to the Cavs season if I remember correctly. He didn't look like Lebron I remember, he looked frail as shat.
    You’re right. It was 2014*, my bad. Yea he randomly showed up for Training Camp 15 lbs lighter than usual. He looked skinny as , like Rookie Lebron. His reasoning was that he wanted to shed some weight to make it easier on his joints lol, but we all know it’s cause The Bosch Report was released with his initials on it and he got spooked, so he stopped taking PED’s for a while. He struggled at the beginning of the season adjusting to playing at that weight, so he took 2 weeks off in the middle of the season to “reset his mind.” He shows up 2 weeks later and had miraculously added 10 lbs of muscle and starts playing better. It was so obvious lol. D-Wade was doing ‘em too and you could see it with how big his jaw got lol (a common side effect of HGH).

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re right. It was 2014*, my bad. Yea he randomly showed up for Training Camp 15 lbs lighter than usual. He looked skinny as , like Rookie Lebron. His reasoning was that he wanted to shed some weight to make it easier on his joints lol, but all know it’s cause The Bosch Report was released with his initials on it and he got spooked, so he stopped taking PED’s for a while. He struggled at the beginning of the season adjusting to playing at that weight, so he took 2 weeks off in the middle of the season to “reset his mind.” He shows up 2 weeks later and had miraculously added 10 lbs of muscle and starts playing better. It was so obvious lol.

Yeah right there, you can see in those pics. LeSkeletor.

Thread Information