Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just googled blouse and capris (sorry my Frenchittude tbh, I did not know wtf is that) so I got:

wtf Harlem tbh ?
    son are you sure you didn't search trannies tbh? this harlem is really into this? damn son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be a big accomplishment since that was the ONLY blemish on the '01 Lakers record & everyone else got swept including Timmay.

Kirby looked like PEAK Jordan against the Spurs then Iverson brought him back to Earth in Gm 1 of the Finals.
    Kobe never looked like peak Jordan. GTFO with that trash.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe never looked like peak Jordan. GTFO with that trash.
    62 in 3 quarters vs a champ level team ... he looked like peak jesus tbh, and this is coming from a kobe hating laker fan.
    Maximum peak attainable - just one game - there is nobody that beats a red hot peak kobe, nobody, not jordan not lebron not magic nor bird nor kareem nor wilt nor peak shaq. nobody.
    just bull shot after bull shot, nothing anybody can do about it. of course career wise kobe isn't even top 10, but that's another discussion, but one game with maximum form and maximum peak you go with kobe tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    62 in 3 quarters vs a champ level team ... he looked like peak jesus tbh, and this is coming from a kobe hating laker fan.
    Maximum peak attainable - just one game - there is nobody that beats a red hot peak kobe, nobody, not jordan not lebron not magic nor bird nor kareem nor wilt nor peak shaq. nobody.
    just bull shot after bull shot, nothing anybody can do about it. of course career wise kobe isn't even top 10, but that's another discussion, but one game with maximum form and maximum peak you go with kobe tbh.
    Regular season against a TERRIBLE team.

Jordan didn't need to score 82 to make another team his . He destroyed them so thoroughly that the game was over.

Also, Jordan knew that making his team that reliant on him would end badly. And it did for Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe was great against the Spurs in 2001, no question

But the guys guarding him were Antonio Daniels and TOSB Elliott

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Regular season against a TERRIBLE team.

Jordan didn't need to score 82 to make another team his . He destroyed them so thoroughly that the game was over.

Also, Jordan knew that making his team that reliant on him would end badly. And it did for Kobe.
    son nobody sane is arguing that kobe is in the same breath as jordan. I'm just saying for one game at their peak, when both of them are max hot, kobe is a the better player.

Thread Information