Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    Shut up scrub. Defensive lineman don't make that much of a difference in the game. I'll take the best linebacker in the game, the reigning DPOY, the ROTY two years ago, and the leader in tackles this year.

I get it, you guys don't like Carolina.
    How is CAR doing this year with that top QB and top DEF player?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Shut up scrub. Defensive lineman don't make that much of a difference in the game. I'll take the best linebacker in the game, the reigning DPOY, the ROTY two years ago, and the leader in tackles this year.

yeah whatever buddy, keep telling yourself that. you're only lying to yourself.

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Imagine how re ed Frizzle's parents were to manufacture and unleash this re ed Cat-loving uneducated fetus?..one can only wonder, tbh..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gee, I wonder why such an irrelevant team is so widely disliked...

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Gee, I wonder why such an irrelevant team is so widely disliked...
    Because last year you said we were going to suck, said Cam sucked, and he whipped every single one of the boys up here's squad at least once ..

And because Cam's numbers were superior to Luck's last year. Before our offensive line was 4 undrafted free agents and Ryan Khalil.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Because last year you said we were going to suck, said Cam sucked, and he whipped every single one of the boys up here's squad at least once ..

And because Cam's numbers were superior to Luck's last year. Before our offensive line was 4 undrafted free agents and Ryan Khalil.
    Or because you're a homer got.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

when i told you they got worse this year you brushed it off though. you resorted to hyping up ty pickups like jason avant and tiquan underwood

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    ....then Rodgers will

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    The offensive TDs are pretty re ed. It's not like strength and power translate to receiving, he looks pretty unnatural on that side of the ball imo.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The offensive TDs are pretty re ed. It's not like strength and power translate to receiving, he looks pretty unnatural on that side of the ball imo.
    he's the best defensive player in the league who also happens to be a weapon on the goal line offensively. if they were a playoff team he'd get more serious mvp consideration

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    As a blocker, maybe. He's definitely not a legit receiving weapon. The rest of your post has nothing to do with what my post was about.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you dont think an over the shoulder boundary catch makes him look even a little natural out there?

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Bro, catching the ball ain't rocket science. I can make an over the shoulder catch. That was a well placed ball by the Amish Rifle more than anything.

Watt isn't particularly fast or quick or someone you can just throw it up high and he'll go get it. I think once defenses take him even a little seriously he'll be neutralized pretty quick. His biggest skill (power) doesn't really mean on offense.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Bro, catching the ball ain't rocket science. I can make an over the shoulder catch. That was a well placed ball by the Amish Rifle more than anything.

Watt isn't particularly fast or quick or someone you can just throw it up high and he'll go get it. I think once defenses take him even a little seriously he'll be neutralized pretty quick. His biggest skill (power) doesn't really mean on offense.
    This and your Dunning Kruger takes are historically bad. Catching the ball is a skill you dumbass. And defensive lineman usually don't have the hands to do so.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    ing lol at the two dumbest posters on this site trying to play the youre dumb card. Yeah, Watt is Gronk bc he made an over the shoulder catch. If I need a big catch in a crucial game I am going straight to Watt!!

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    ing lol at the two dumbest posters on this site trying to play the youre dumb card. Yeah, Watt is Gronk bc he made an over the shoulder catch.
    You said catching the ball isn't a skill, when it is. Defensive lineman aren't supposed to have receiving skills

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Wow look at that, one hand during warm ups!!

There's millions of average Joes that can make the catches Watt has made. I guess technically it's a skill but it's a pretty elementary one. Either way good hands alone don't make a good red zone threat, his skill set just isn't suited for that. I think that's pretty obvious, not sure why you two re ed homers get so butthurt about it.
    Last edited by FkLA; 12-01-2014 at 07:50 AM.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    JJ Swatt is elite at everything

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Wow look at that, one hand during warm ups!!

There's millions of average Joes that can make the catches Watt has made. I guess technically it's a skill but it's a pretty elementary one. Either way good hands alone don't make a good red zone threat, his skill set just isn't suited for that. I think that's pretty obvious, not sure why you two re ed homers get so butthurt about it.
    So why aren't those millions of average Joes in the NFL making catches?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    fkla is quite right about this tbh, texans just trying to statpad Watt with some well timed PR plays, but really what he should be doing is getting the league lead in sacks, if anything.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    fkla is quite right about this tbh, texans just trying to statpad Watt with some well timed PR plays, but really what he should be doing is getting the league lead in sacks, if anything.
    So instead of just trying to get sacks, he shouldn't be deflecting passes, forcing fumbles, returning them for TDs, tackling for losses, hitting the QB, and intercepting the ball?

Thread Information