Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Seattle should have never let Hasselbeck go, tbh. Dumbest decision they ever made.

Just how dumb is this guy?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is fun.

Things only Russell Wilson has done in the NFL

100 passer rating his first two seasons.
    Most regular season wins for a 4th year QB.
    Most TDs without an INT in a five game span.
    Most starts of any 4th season QB.
    Only 4000/30/500 QB ever.

Not sure about this one.

Nine playoff games in a 4 year career.

Where are all those....game manager/BEAST MODE...at now?

What about..."ok Lynch is hurt, lets throw the ball more, ok? "....don't you guys understand? RW canthrow a football ok little people? That's why he set NCAA records before setting NFL records.

Game manager, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could anyone with even half a brain not get this? The greatest dual threat QB to ever play the game.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-09-2016 at 06:44 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here's what will happen I guarantee it.

As long as RW is playing well and winning.....crickets...from CN. As he lurks in the bushes just waiting to pounce the minute RW loses a game, with.....SEE SEE SEE STRUGGLE, HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

kids, sheesh~~~~~

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Here's what will happen I guarantee it.

As long as RW is playing well and winning.....crickets...from CN. As he lurks in the bushes just waiting to pounce the minute RW loses a game, with.....SEE SEE SEE STRUGGLE, HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

kids, sheesh~~~~~
    he'd be well en led to. Let's face it, seahawks should win this game by 24

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    he'd be well en led to. Let's face it, seahawks should win this game by 24
    The difference between rookies like CN and experienced guys like myself is I know better than to put too much into..a...game or even a season. I look at the big picture, not a game, a performance a season. CN will freak out over a play....hahahaha!!!!! No thoughts at all of how stupid he's going to look the next game/season when whoever he's laughing out stars, making him look totally ignorant.

RW is a young guy, he has years left, if he doesn't win it all this seaon, so what? He has years left to win and look good doing it. And, he's already won it all.

Guys like myself slow it down, look at the future, guys like CN freak out over a game. Yep, a rookie, a kid.

There's KC at 1-5, rookies....THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!, while I'm....be cool, give it some time....10-0.

Remember last season when the Chiefs kicked Patriot ass? It was...THAT'S IT TOM BRADY IS DONE....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

The Rams beat the Seahawks, then turn right around and lose to the Niners who can't beat the Seahawks. While the Seahawks who lost to the Rams go into Arizona and destroy them. This is the NFL. You don't ...SEE SEE SEE..over anything, ya wait and see. Give things some time.

In the NCAA you must win every game, in the NFL the pros pick and choose, all they are trying to do is make the playoffs, they don't have to win every game. So we see teams at different levels of intensity. This is why the playoffs are so much better, now we see equal intensity.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-09-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Thread Information